• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
What is the easiest way to do this? I want the bonus. I have been fast-traveling and everytime I got him somewhere, there is guards....
Thanks for any help :D

dragonborn---

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
I assume you're referring to the Dark Brotherhood quest? It is tricky; whenever your target falls asleep, he always seems to do it in guard barracks. In the end I had to use invisibility and a lot of patience.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Yeah, but spoiler warning:

There's this imperial guy who's touring all the cities in Skyrim. You have to kill him, but ideally you need to kill him while he's in one of the cities, and then plant an incriminating note on him - so it looks like someone else did it.

Touchstone

I was unsuccessful at getting him to attack me, but....

He is supposed to fall asleep in the Bannered mare without guard around. Never did for me, so I followed him to Markarth, used invisibility, and killed him while all the other guards slept. Then high-tailed it out of the city before they caught me.

Good luck!

dragonborn---

Oh yea that's simple enough. Just get him to attack you. You won't receive a bounty for defending yourself. I killed him in Markarth this way.

Problem is..I have already talked to him..All he says, is "your getting in the way citizen" blah blah

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!

dragonborn---

Job is done. Thanks guys.