18+ Beatrice Wiing's Journal

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
I want Thais dead... and not just killed no oh no first I want to have her unmentionables torn to shreds then her eyes burned out (FYI you can live through that) and then for her to be slowly killed with a poison dripping into were eyes were.... is that weird?

Well, you DID read this thread... So weird should already be expected.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I want Thais dead... and not just killed no oh no first I want to have her unmentionables torn to shreds then her eyes burned out (FYI you can live through that) and then for her to be slowly killed with a poison dripping into were eyes were.... is that weird?

I totally agree. I hate Thais! Poor Beatrice.

BedivereLancelot

Bounty Hunter.

Well, you DID read this thread... So weird should already be expected.

no the thread was cool Thais on the other hand *grabs poison* should die

BedivereLancelot

Bounty Hunter.

I totally agree. I hate Thais! Poor Beatrice.

I feel more for beatrice's son viirk (totally sorry if I misspelled I trying to remember his name =P) I think hes been through more hell than anyone

Writes-Many-Posts

So... IF Thais died (something I'm still not sure about) who should take her life?

Writes-Many-Posts

No matter how long Beatrice resisted the temptation of drinking blood, her curse never seemed to abandon her. She got weaker and weaker, but her affliction seemed to be far from cured. Thais had stayed in Markarth for at least two months, and she was possibly the only person that she could rely on to cure herself, even though it was more than likely that she wouldn't tell. The weakened vampire remained without blood for so long she ended up in bed, almost too weak to walk. In desperate attempts to save Beatrice, it was Virk who brought her food, drink, and even tried to learn healing tomes, completely unaware his mother was undead and immune to them, or needed blood to regain her strength. One day after another, she seemed to be getting always further from health and strength, sinking in a spiral of draining and suffering. Every night, Virk knelt down before her bed and begged her not to die, to then sleep in a bedroll in the same room and watch over his mother. His skill with the shivs kept increasing, and his tricks became hauntingly beautiful and frightening at the same time. There would be one late afternoon when he would need it.

The sunset's rays lightly trespassed the curtains of Beatrice's room, being them the only sign that allowed her to know whether it was day or night. Virk was kneeling near her, grabbing her pale hand with his two, as usual, asking her not to depart.
- Please mother, don't die... Don't die! Virk cannot stay alone.
Beatrice smiled and stroke his cheek with her cold touch.
- I won't leave you, my son, my blessed son...
- Do... do you think she will be back?
If it was the first time Virk had asked that question, Beatrice would have most surely hesitated both in the answer, and in her true wish. But his fear made him ask that so often that the shock was nearly none.
- I... don't know, Virk.
The sound of a lock being opened without force was heard, and Virk rushed to get up and pick up his shivs. Taking cover behind the feather white wall with three shivs in his hand, Beatrice's guardian peeked to see who had opened their door with a key. He didn't have to say a single word as the intruder introduced herself.
- Thais is home! Where is my family?
With a surprising precision, Virk aimed at Thais' leg with one of the shivs quite quickly.
- Thais should go to Oblivion!
Beatrice couldn't see what happened, but without hearing any complaint from her sister, she assumed she somehow blocked or dodged her son's attack.
- I will, Molag Bal has a spot for me...
After that, Virk was pushed by a mysterious force across the room and against the wall, which forced Beatrice to crawl out of her bed to verify her son's well being.
- Virk!
Luckily, he was okay. The concerned mother kissed his head and prepared to face Thais as she climbed upstairs to her room. Once she arrived and saw her sister grabbing Virk with such affection, she sardonically commented.
- Oh, I didn't know you liked him...
- He is my son, Thais!
She was different. Her eyes were now in a brighter tone of red, more frightening, her teeth were sharper and longer, and her nails had grown to be called claws. Her vampiric power had to be driving her into a feral form, or simply made her more accustomed to it. As her steps approached them, Beatrice displayed herself before her sister, trying to shield her son.
- You won't have anything of me if you do anything to him!
There was a pause in the room, the silence being as cold as Beatrice's skin, and as frightening as Thais' new look.
- Fine... You are coming with me!
Beatrice was put on Thais' arms and carried outside, while Virk powerlessly watched them walk away. The weak sunlight was still enough to make Beatrice flinch and growl in pain, while her sister kept walking without any complaint. After putting her sister safely under the shadow of the building in front of their house, Thais took out a strange bottle that looked like one of skooma, only embered red instead of the amethyst purple, and drank it. Then, she sat next to the weak Beatrice and kissed her for a long time, passing her the content of the bottle from her mouth to Beatrice's as well. She choked a little, but managed to swallow the strange liquid with a familiar taste.
- Those guys in Markarth could fluff for hours... But I did miss this precious body of yours...
Thais begun massaging Beatrice between her legs, but was pushed by her sister, who somehow felt better, unlike her expectations. Surprised, Thais angrily stood up and took a few steps back.
- I can and will rape you if you don't cooperate! Now take your damn clothes off before I tear them apart, just your vagina!
- I am not having sex with you after what you did to my son! And I wouldn't do it on the street anyway!
- You are a filthy slut, and you will do it anywhere, with anyone! Do you want me to pay you?! Is that how you do it now?!
Thais was about to take out her wallet and when her aim made her completely miss her pocket was when Beatrice realized she was deeply under the influence of alcohol, or skooma, or any other narcotic. A sound of breaking glass interrupted the discussion and forced Thais to look around.
- Holy fluff!
Virk had jumped out of the window of the attic and performed two flips during the stunt as he landed on Thais and drove his shiv through her stomach.
- Gah! Damn midget!
The vampire threw him away, though he landed on his feet and threw three more shivs at her. Thais managed to grab one of them and hit another with her elbow, but was hit by the third in her shoulder.
- You fool! There is no way you can kill a vampire!
Virk's surprised look made Thais smirk as she took out the two shivs that had wounded her.
- What? You haven't told him, Beatrice? Me and your mother, we are vampires! You thought you could cure her?! She was sick, because she had no blood! Now come on! I owe you pain!
- Thais, stop!
She stretched her hand and ripped Virk from the ground, levitating him at the same time as she choked him without even estabilishing contact. When she finally allowed him to fall and catch his breath on his knees, she turned to Beatrice with a morbidly satisfied grin.
- This is getting arousing! Beatrice, take off your clothes! If you are sexy enough, I might not need to kill your son to feel pleasure!
Helplessly, Beatrice was forced to stand up and slowly undress herself. First, she chose to take off her sleeping clothes that covered her skin above the waist. It was only a white shirt, so she had to wink and play with her breasts to get Thais off her killing mood. Once the shirt was out, Thais approached Beatrice, only her bra between them, and pushed her breasts together.
- Ah... I see my potion hasn't lost its effect on you...
Virk had already standed back up and Thais noticed him immediatly, mostly thanks to her vampiric senses. She unsheathed her sword and sprinted towards Virk, slashing furiously even before she was close enough. But Virk was ready that time, as he showed by rolling backwards and dodging literally all the attacks she tried to make. Once she took a little longer, Virk disarmed her with a kick to her right hand and while his leg was still above the ground, hit her in the face too.
- You are getting on my nerves!
The kick wasn't enough to send Thais to the ground, but it stunned her long enough for Virk to run and check if his mother was okay. A mere glance of her woundless body was enough for Virk to calm down and remain focused on his enemy. Thais was getting closer again, but this time, she wielded shock spells. Thunderbolt after thunderbolt, Virk got more exhausted, though always dodging them, until he finally climbed the windows of the building of which's shadow was protecting Beatrice from the sun.
- That's it! Feel the gift of Molag Bal!
A red tinted mist surrounded Thais as wings began to grow on her back and she started hovering. She tore her clothes and took a mighty form of a bat. Her fangs became even sharper, her ears pointy, and her nose was similar to a pig's. Her skin turned grey and her body increased in size as well. She clutched a red orb of magic in her right hand and released it against Virk, draining his strength, causing him to fall on the floor nearly from the roof.
- I will have to take your blood to repay for that you took from me with your seringes...
- Thais!_ Beatrice grabbed her monstruous arm and pulled her, trying to stop her sister from harming her son.
Instead of what Beatrice predicted, Thais violently turned to her and choked her with her left paw. Then, she pushed her against the wall and cut off the rest of her clothes with her vampiric claws. After gazing at her nude body mixed with the arousing helpless situation Beatrice was at, pushed against a wall, Thais begun stroking her buttocks, causing chills on Beatrice thanks to her strange skin.
- You don't like it?
- Thais... not here... these people know me... if they see me...
- I don't care!
She stuck her forefinger inside Beatrice, having the claws harming her inside. It had been a while since she had enjoyed pain, so she flinched and held a few tears inside her eyes. Thais was allowed to add two more fingers to the painful game before the guards finally noticed them.
- Vampire!
Three were about to unsheathe their swords, but Thais pushed them away with some sort of telekinesis, grabbed her sister and hovered out of Whiterun. Before leaving, Beatrice was able to have a glimse of Virk massaging his back, and was relieved with the gift of knowing her loved son was okay.