• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    Just posted, hope it suits what you were looking for.
    Yes that is great it gives me a way to have a sit down in my room and discover the "packet of info"

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I initially saw the actual RP but wasn't sure where to apply. I had to do a bit of hunting. ;) And I did, once I get home I will be working on a character card. Don't worry about my interaction or dedication, I'm on the forums quite often, even now with school. :)

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    Good to have you then I will edit the 1st post in each once I get your character. :) What attracted you to clicking? the Japanese title?

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    Feel free to show up I am gonna have Bruynzeel sleep and it be the next day at the begininng of my next post if your there he will rise from downstairs and discover you or will be taken on a tour of the "Big" secret by Samuel if your not.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    It did! It definitely caught my attention, and the fact that the story is so unique really drew me to it. So I'm excited to take part!
    I'm working on a character card right now, so I'll try to have it up soon. :)

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    By the way, I'm going to model my character after Claudia Donovan, since this is based off Warehouse 13. :)

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    Sweet!!! :)

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Haha yes. :D I could use your help though. I'm trying to figure out what race she should be. I'm figuring her skills should excel in things like Smithing, Lockpicking, and possibly Enchanting, given who I'm basing her on. What race do you think she should be then?

EDIT: I decided to make her a wood elf. :D

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    you read my mind

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Sorry it's taking me so long to make her character card, I'm working on it in between classes. xD

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    there is no rush, lets give each character a individual opening. Reply when you have the time to really do it right.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    So Shew, you wonder how Geran shall behave in a team :) By the way glad you're with us Melee.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Name: Fenditura (Fen)

Race: Wood Elf
    Class: Research/Smithing
    Personality: Fenditura (or Fen, as she prefers to be called) is a resourceful, intelligent, and quick witted Wood Elf with a noticeable stubborn streak. Her personality can be described, at the least, as eccentric and unique. While she's not a serious person, she does exhibit a level of maturity beyond her years. True to her Wood Elf nature, however, she's mischievous, a bit impulsive and incredibly energetic. Sometimes it’s a bit difficult for her to think rationally, and will sometimes follow her heart when instead she should follow her head.

As a child, while most Wood Elf children were running through the forest and learning to use a bow and arrows, Fen was drawn to stories she heard about the Dwemer, masters of mechanical and scientific inventions and research. Ever since then, she’s been educating herself on their ways of creating and repairing mechanical objects, as well as getting her hands on any bits of Dwarven metal that she can find. She’s become very good at smithing creations out of the scraps she finds, her resourcefulness no doubt aiding and expanding because of this.
    Appearance: Fen has the typical physical appearance of a female Wood Elf, short, slender, and nimble with light copper colored skin. Her hair is short, choppy, and a dark but brilliant shade of red that she’s rather proud of. Her eyes are almond shaped but slightly larger than elven eyes normally are. (I actually drew a picture which I’ll post later.)

Weaponry: If she’s in a situation that calls for close combat, Fen will use her agility and natural talent with a bow to run around her enemies and take them out with a few well aimed shots. She’s not a fan of getting up close to people to fight them since she didn’t learn that type of combat in Valenwood.
    At the moment, she’s secretly trying to learn how to get Dwarven Spiders to fight under her control, but she isn’t able to get one working for more than a few seconds.

Bio: Fen was born in Silvenar in Valenwood toward the end of the Third Era, about 3E 400. She had an older brother, Caccio, who excelled at hunting. Her father was a hunter and tradesman, and her mother was a scholar (she was actually the one who sparked Fen’s interest in the Dwemer).
    At the beginning of the Fourth Era, when the Thalmor consolidated Valenwood into the Second Dominion, Fen’s parents were part of a small group that tried to resist the Thalmor’s actions. They were killed in one of their resistance movements, and Caccio joined the Dominion, leaving a young Fen hurt, confused, and alone. She fled to Skyrim, the only place she knew of where she would be able to avoid direct Thalmor influence. Little did she know that the Aldmeri Dominion was also trying to gain control of the place she had sought refuge in, a fact she was by no means happy with once she had become established in Markarth, far from her home.
    Due to her interest in Dwemer artifacts and mechanics, Fen has been helping Calcelmo with his Dwemer museum and secretly working on experimenting with the Dwemer technology she has read about and researched. While she enjoys her job, she is wary of the Altmer mage, due to the connotations his race presents to her.

I hope this is ok! :D

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    lol of course he is your the truest word in sell sword. :)

And Yeah really looking forward to the claudia angle coming in.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Yeah I tried to make her Claudia ish while remaining true to Skyrim lore. :)

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Really good character card Melee, really detailed, also I like your little backstory, and the different type of class you're using.
    I must say one thing though, aint this gonna be a happy family, someone who hates groups yet leads one, someone who is a lone wolf and had his entire family slaughtered, also has a very dark past.
    And then someone who had their parents killed, tried to escape the Thalmor, and now are surrounded by the Thalmor :eek:
    Awesome character card, don't leave us waiting to long for your post!!!

EDIT: Don't forget to add Melee's character to the character list. - I have no idea why I'm telling you this as by the time this is edited and saved, you'll have done it. But what you gonna do.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Haha I will try to make a post later tonight. I'm glad you like it. :D This sure will be an interesting story. :)

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    Just one question Melee your patented teal for the Vocal text color? So that its right in the cast list.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Haha yup! You so smart, Shew. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts