A cure for a Lycanthrope

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Rajhin

The Silent Thief
    Werewolves!

Rajhin

The Silent Thief
    J'korr walked out of tavern and tried to reach the gate out of the city as fast as he could. He hoped no one was following him and left the city. He couldn't hold on for much longer and fell on the grass outside of Whiterun. Grrrrrrraaaaa!!! J'korr felt his body changing and took off his armor, not wanting them ripped apart during the transformation.

Rajhin

The Silent Thief
    J'korr was now fully transformed. RAAAWWRRR!! J'korr was thirsty for blood and turned to see a tasty looking Nord. He sprinted towards him and lashed out with his arm.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Asvald butted the werewolf's face with the back of his crossbow. He stood back and dropped his crossbow. He brought out the ebony war axe and held it to his chest. It began to glow red and the intensity in his eye grew. There was also a red glow coming from an amulet hidden underneath his robes.
    He chanted;
    "Blessed are those who stand before the unholy, and do not FALTER!" As a surge of red energy came from the glowing-red axe and purged the area. As he chanted it was like 2 voices performing a chorus.

Rajhin

The Silent Thief
    J'korr fell to the ground as watched as a red aura surrounded him. This only seemed to make him more angry. Grrrrrrrrr.... J'korr tackled the Nord and held him down as he tried to bite the Nord.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    As they struggled on the ground the nord was grunting in pain while the voice within him was granting and growing louder. Luckily Asvald's armor was holding up quite well. In the scap Asvald's eye lit up like a firework and blasted a beam of red light onto the werewolf's shoulder, which caused a severe burn which continued to fizzle and die out after a few seconds.

Peircelus

mc fatige
    ooc:...i know dammed chores will adjust also post is gone

Peircelus

mc fatige
    james shows up too late to stop the fight so he goes to grab the redorick its not there you lost it-dammit james' arm turns green and unfurls a paralysing beam at both of them attempting to freeze them in their tracks

Rajhin

The Silent Thief
    OOC: wait whats going on. i dont get your last 2 posts...im confused

Rajhin

The Silent Thief
    OOC: oh ok i see

J'korr ignored the pain in his shoulder and raised his right arm and attempted to slice open the Nord's throat. GRAAAAH

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    As the claws hit the collar of Asvald's robes the voice within him cried out with anger and a red explosion erupted from the amulet on his chest. The werewolf fell backwards and looked up at Asvald, who was now hovering upon a red mist holding out his war axe, casting red beams of light in his direction. There voice was chanting and it looked like Asvald was talking but it wasn't him, it was something else.

Rajhin

The Silent Thief
    The explosion was too much for J'korr. He tried to get up but he had almost no strength left. J'korr fell unconscious, beginning to change back to his Khajit form. The last thing he saw was Asvald...no not Asvald, something else chanting in a demonic voice.

OOC: I'll be gone for an hour or two so I'm just gonna leave my Cat unconscious!

Peircelus

mc fatige
    james couldnt move
    the situation had him frozen in delight
    first a lycanic khajit
    now this
    the salesman in him was tugging but so was his redorick blood
    his red scarf began to wrap around his fake arm

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Asvald began to settle down, the red slowly disapeared and he floated down to the ground. He picked up his crossbow, holstered his axe and brought out the amulet. It was an amulet of Stendarr, still glowing slightly red.
    "Good work there." He said quietly to it. "Couldn't have done it without you."

He sat by the khajiit and closed his eyes with a smile on his face - he had saved a life, and preserved his own.

Peircelus

mc fatige
    suddenly james loses control. his eyes closed he came running straight at the nord as much as he tryed he couldnt keep himself from pulling out a strange looking katana from his back "you might want to stop me now!"

Peircelus

mc fatige
    ooc:james doesnt have control of his body so he gave asvald a warning so that it wasnt a surprise attack

"augh" taking the hit james steps back then stabs the sword into the ground and vaults high into the air then his arm turns a deep blue as he sends a large bolt of electricity down towards asvard

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    The bolt hit Asvald and he began to spasm. A red energy came out of his eye and Asvald fell down, dead before he hit the ground. The red hue swirled around the body, yelling in anger, and the shape of a man was formed from it. The man was so bright it blinded James and when he regained sight the energy was going back into the eye. Asvald then awoke with gusts of deep breathing.
    He sat bolt upright, eyes wide open.

"I have seen... the face.... of the Gods."