• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

vitrioso

Get a new follower, or use flesh thrall over and over again.

vitrioso

Nope, Jarl Balgruuf doesn't even care so go become thane of Solitude or somewhere, I'm thane of almost all nine holds.

GraceKelly

Bah, too late for a previous save, but oh well. Yeah, I'm working on becoming thane of Markarth, but it's kind of a pain. So, now I'm focusing on Solitude.

Rod Sandz

1. Press ~ on keyboard
2. Click on Lydia's dead body
3. Type "Resurrect" (w/o quotes)
4. Enjoy the miracle of instant life!

The Housecarl you get in Solitude looks just like her and she doesn't have an attitude when you tell trade things with her. Plus, Lydia will shoot magika at you, bump in to you and coughs and yawns a lot.

vitrioso

The Housecarl you get in Solitude looks just like her and she doesn't have an attitude when you tell trade things with her. Plus, Lydia will shoot magika at you, bump in to you and coughs and yawns a lot.
Question: What does 'she shoots magicka at you' mean?

Question: What does 'she shoots magicka at you' mean?

vitrioso,
I am at level 55 and have collected a lot of staffs and spell tomes. Since I don't need the staffs because I learned the magika with the spell tomes, I give Lydia my staffs. She likes to use chain lighting and conjure familiar - sometimes fire. The hassel is that you have to take her staffs and recharge them often. Right now I given her a Daedric Bow with soul trapping power and a bunch of soul gems because I am really into smithing and enchanting.

Her clumsiness is a common complaint about her.....not original by any means.
I do like her though. Lydia died once on me and I was so attached to her I went back a couple of levels just to get her back.
I used that trick where she gets the giants club at a weapon (Damage 86 I think?) The only problem is besides a bow or staffs, that is her default weapon because it's the most powerful and you can't take it from her.

vitrioso

vitrioso,
I am at level 55 and have collected a lot of staffs and spell tomes. Since I don't need the staffs because I learned the magika with the spell tomes, I give Lydia my staffs. She likes to use chain lighting and conjure familiar - sometimes fire. The hassel is that you have to take her staffs and recharge them often. Right now I given her a Daedric Bow with soul trapping power and a bunch of soul gems because I am really into smithing and enchanting.

Her clumsiness is a common complaint about her.....not original by any means.
I do like her though. Lydia died once on me and I was so attached to her I went back a couple of levels just to get her back.
I used that trick where she gets the giants club at a weapon (Damage 86 I think?) The only problem is besides a bow or staffs, that is her default weapon because it's the most powerful and you can't take it from her.
I see what you mean. I lost my Lydia inside Fellglow Keep but I didn't know how. She just ran up some stairs and never came down.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts