• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
xDDD Huh, but it actually works :D Apprecieate the effort, well done!

Details

Mar 31, 2020 at 2:15 PM
Posted by Heavy Burns
Welcome back to another episode of game change! This week we turn Skyrim Special Edition into the Witcher 3 using all the best witcher 3 mods.

These mods are perfect if you're looking to make a Skyrim Witcher Build or witcher roleplay and some of the mods in this video are also available as skyrim witcher mods on xbox one.

In this list are mods that cover Skyrim Witcher armor, Witcher animation mods, Witcher clothes, Witcher companions, Witcher house mods, hairstyles, Witcher monsters, Witcher HUD and much more Witcher related content. And if all that wasnt enough WITCHER for you then ive also compiled a list of visual mods to serve as the best solution in making a Witcher 3 esque Skyrim.

The Skyrim Witcher combat & animation mod i am using for this video is Combat Gameplay Overhaul which requires NEMESIS to work meaning you will not be able to use FNIS with this build so keep that in mind.

Here are the mods i used for this video:

Visual:
Eisvogel V2 enb
ELFX
Dolomite
Realistic water two
EVT
Skyrim 2020 with parallax
Skyrim is windy

HUD:
Skyhud
Customisable UI replacer
Customisable UI replacer optionals
Ihud
Floating Damage

Combat:
Combat gameplay overhaul
Enhanced 3rd person camera
TK Dodge

Character:
Witcher race
The Witcher 3 eyes se

Gameplay:
Toxicity SE
Alternative Conversation Camera

Places:
Deithwen – Witcher Inspired Home

Creatures:
Czarts
Basikiks
Water Hags
Foglings
Vampire Beasts
Leshens and Neckkers
Old Golds of the hunt
Necrophages
Rotten Maidens,
Arachas
Giant Centipedes,
Hyms,
Cyclopes

Immersion:
Silenced Prisoners
Frozen Electrocuted Combustion
Immersive Laundry
A lute from witcher 3
Rally’s Witcher Lute Redone
Witcher Décor
Tavern Games
Missives
Road Signs
Point the Way
Honed Metal
Greybeards meditation

Music:
he Witcher 3 Music Overhaul (SE Edition)
OR
Cactus Witcher Music Overhaul

Followers:
Geralt of Rivia
Cirilla (Ciri) Fiona Elen Riannon
Yennefer of Vengerberg
Cerys en Criate

If you enjoyed this video be sure to leave a like and let me know in the comments f there were any more Skyrim Witcher crossover, clothes, follower, monsters, spells, or general role play mods that i missed off this list.
1     0     2,391