• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
No comments have been found at this time

Details

Sep 14, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Posted by lulu doll
Demonstration of Maximum Drive & Master the space time continuum spell for Skyrim.
Maximum Drive Mod Author: elysees2 (youtube)
Master the space time Mod Author: WarriorKeKe
Mod Links:
Maximum Drive: MaximumDrive - Animation Fix.7z
Master the space time: Spell Master The Time And Space at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

Music score: Mezame
By: Yuki Kajiura

Hello just wanted to share this awesome mod I found when I was googling for mods! The two mod's showcased work really well together & its even more fun with the dragon shout whirlwind sprint.

I personally hate weapon switching in between battle, so Maximum drive adds a ranged attack in your arsenal! Though the mod has its share of problems. One there's a delay from when you hit the key to trigger the skill, the second is a bug that teleports you. Maximum drive acts like a shout so enable & use the "z" key

I can live the bug, since its rare that it happens, as for the delay, this is master the space time continuum picks up. Its a x6 slow time which gives you more than enough time to cast multiple "drives" at the enemy. Which is a pretty awesome light show O_O. Add whirlwind sprint to it for an omni directional attack!

Please support the mod author & music composer! This video is simply for demonstration purposes. Thanks for watching!
0     0     3,483