Pure true Khajiit Outcast Build (part 1) for Legendary Survival Vanilla Skyrim Anniversary Edition

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
No comments have been found at this time

Details

Feb 26, 2022 at 11:47 PM
Posted by boon23
This is the adventure of Darsho, a pure & true Khajiit. He will explore and discover Skyrim like no Khajiit has ever done before him. Bold and cunning are strange words to him, as is close combat, because only a stupid cat would do that, if they can sneak up, shoot a poisonous arrow from a distance and backstab the enemy. It does seem like a good idea, when you have no armor to protect you and no weapons to impress your foes.
00:00 Character Creation
03:25 Helgen Keep
15:45 Helgen Cave
28:45 Starting the survival mode
37:39 Embershard Mine
42:22 Epilogue

The skills to put perk points in:
Alchemy, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, Archery, Sneak, One-Handed

The rules in short:
Survival mode with a meat a fish diet, never go to jail or pay a regular bounty, no riding of animals, outcast (except Whiterun)

Further rules:
no cheating, no exploits, what happens happens (avoid reloads)

The backstory and explanation:
Darsho is an escaped Khajiit slave, who has fled from Tel Aruhn. Crossing the border to Skyrim got him arrested by the Imperials.
Khajiit have a tough time in Skyrim. They face the harshest of all racial prejudices. They are considered thieves, smugglers and untrustworthy, resulting in not being allowed into any of the cities or towns. Guards will attack them, if they try.
In the game we will achieve that by attacking guards to get a bounty.
Because of the dragon event Darsho is welcome in Whiterun.
He is not allowed to sleep in inns though (he is considered dirty and too hairy). If he can make it into a town, vendors will not trade with him, only fences, thieves guild merchants and Orcs, once he has become a friend with them. If he could acquire a Thane title in a hold, this would change. If the town is under the influence of the thieves guild (like Riften and Raven Rock) and he is a part of that, he can move their freely by paying a part of the bounty to a guard.
Khajiit eat meat (and fish). Therefore everything Darsho eats must contain one or the other. No apples. No bread. No vegetables.
As a Khajiit Darsho is limited to put perk points only into his Khajiit skills. He can learn everything else (except magic excluding enchanting), but will never achieve any great ability. This is a new thing I want to try to open the game up a bit more, to have limitations but not a strict ban on using items or learning stuff. He will never learn spells, but he can use scrolls and staves.
Khajiit are considered beasts or even animals by many, which changes their attitude towards other beasts and animals. That's why Darsho will never ride a living horse, not even a unicorn or reindeer.
His mission is to become the first and only accepted Khajiit in all of Skyrim.

The Skyrim Anniversary Edition introduced a bunch of new quests. I did a playthrough for most of them with an *Imperial Battle Conjurer*, a character that was randomly created with tough rules to never get overpowered ▶️

I did a walkthrough/playthrough of Skyrim SE using only ordinator as a game changing mod: *The pure Ordinator Argonian Bear Trapper Build* ▶️
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSOC3jQY0u7e_ATsqf3bj3TFNVUMrulVH

Check out me playing *Heroes Of Might And Magic 3* for the first time after 20 years on impossible difficulty as a random faction on the first map ▶️
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSOC3jQY0u7d1w7gR7NUMibHzXcYn6wxm

If you think I deserve your support:
Buy me a coffee : https://www.buymeacoffee.com/boon238
Become a Patron : https://www.patreon.com/boon23

Like, subscribe to my channel and let me know what is going on in the comments.

#Skyrim #SkyrimSpecialEdition #Skyrim10 #SkyrimAE #SkyrimAnniversaryEdition #boon23videos
0     0     275