• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
No comments have been found at this time

Details

May 15, 2020 at 4:01 PM
Posted by Heavy Burns
This episode is the 3rd in a miniseries focused around some of the newer (sometimes less known) skyrim special edition mods floating around the nexus. This episode features the Krovaxis Player Vampire Lair and Temple of Molag Bal Mod for Skyrim Special Edition by SlimeSire.

This mod adds a new vampire themed player home into Skyrim Special edition which contains a bunch of interesting new features such as a fully designed cold-harbour dimension / dungeon. This Skyrim vampire playerhome is a fantastic addition for anyone with an evil vampire build or works as just another interesting dungeon / quest mod for those looking for a change up to the usual game, check it out yourself by using the link below!

Download link here (SSE):
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34750

If you enjoyed this video, then leave a like and let me know in the comments if there are any specific new pc/xbox or hidden gem mods you would like me to cover. This is a good way for me to fit in some of the newer skyrim special edition mods in 2020 so you guys can jump in and try them out for yourself as soon as possible!

Thanks for watching!

#newskyrimmods2020 #newmods
0     0     1,626