• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
No comments have been found at this time

Details

Apr 20, 2020 at 8:07 PM
Posted by Heavy Burns
I remade a game of thrones trailer in Skyrim! The next episode of game change is going to take a little longer to make then the usual so i thought i would give you all a teaser with a trailer in the style of game of thrones.

I already have the base in place but if theirs any game of thrones mods for skyrim you feel should be included in the upcoming video then feel free to leave them in the comments below and ill try to work them into the episode.

Stay tuned for updates for the next and biggest game change episode yet including everything from game of thrones armour, weapons, characters, followers, game of thrones inspired quests and locations and game play overhauls for Skyrim SE.

Also many of the presets in this trailer i made & tweaked to the best of my ability so let me know if you guys want download links in the full episode and ill see what i can do. + if you enjoyed the video be sure to leave a like and share the video :)

#skyrimgameofthronesmods
0     0     797