• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
Post your skyrim dreams, to the best of your abilities, and your initial reaction(s) when you woke up.

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
mine was last night, or maybe this morning, my son woke up at 3am and i got him back to bed in ten minutese, couldnt go back to sleep so played skyrim for 2 hours then went back to bed.
here is my recount:
I was walking outdoors somewhere, it seemed like a very long outside corridor surrounded by dwemer structures. it seemed to go on for miles with no stairs leading up, only way was forward or backwards. I came under an dwemer style arch and all of a sudden the music changed to death orchestra style. my first instinct was to turn around, but as I got half way turned, the ground shook and i saw rubble fly past me. when i turned back around an elder dragon was advancing quickly with its jaw open for the snack it saw me as. as soon as i wielded my dual swords it lifted off, i then quick menu'd my nightengale bow with dwemer arrows expecting it hover and blast me. but that it did not. it spiraled for no reasoned and crash landed..... completly in-line with the straight i happened to be in. I released my nocked arrow, and to my dismay it did hardly any damage. i then again weilded my dual swords and began to hack and slash. again a power attack didnt do all that much damage. It was an eppic battle, with a few body and environment glitches but other wise a truely awesome dream/battle.
When i awoke from my slumber the first thing i thougth was "awesome, my first skyrim dream."