You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

J'Sabbah

When 90% of your inbox is notifications from Skyrimforums.org

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
I think my favorite Skyrim pick up like I've found was "Baby, not even an arrow in the knee will stop this adventurer"

xZachhhhh

Your dream involves sneaking into your parents room while they're sleeping, viewing they're inventory, stealing stuff, and seeing your pickpocket level go up.

Yes, I actually had this dream. I woke up thinking I was so stupid.

CharlesD

I dreamed that I was in Honeyside telling my wife that we really needed to put some kind of door between the bedroom and the kitchen so we'd be able to have private intimate moments, and the basement was a fully equipped man cave with a nice home theater. Probably the only home theater system in Riften, I'd venture.

UnKwN

When you crouch down behind some random and try stealing from their pockets.

When you see a little white arrow above your lecturer at uni.

When you start pulling the wings off moths and eating them.

When you start saying "Silence, my brother" before opening a door

yvesible

is this forum supposed to be funny or serious? but in either way i'd share my experience..

seriously, time came where i made a small regretful decision on my real life and then thinking (without common sense) if there's an auto save around that might bring back my wrong decision..
I also have vividly dreamt of fighting 3 mammoths and me doing fusrodah.. (and believe it or not) from howcast.com and pretending to be rotating on a lucid dream. you can both control and not wake up for the moment.

for laughs, well u get addicted if you make your friends carry your burdens and make them mules.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
is this forum supposed to be funny or serious? but in either way i'd share my experience..

seriously, time came where i made a small regretful decision on my real life and then thinking (without common sense) if there's an auto save around that might bring back my wrong decision..
I also have vividly dreamt of fighting 3 mammoths and me doing fusrodah.. (and believe it or not) from howcast.com and pretending to be rotating on a lucid dream. you can both control and not wake up for the moment.

for laughs, well u get addicted if you make your friends carry your burdens and make them mules.

But do you make them say they are SWORN to carry your burdens??

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
When you find your mind having a hard time remembering Skyrim is not a real place. Was going over all my life accompishments in a moment of refelction and was suprised when Skyrim was among the items listed as things I was proud I had done. True story.

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
When your playing it right now like it was midnight release:) i took a skyrim break..i regret it..

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
When your playing it right now like it was midnight release:) i took a skyrim break..i regret it..
Pftt, you can't even pretend to call it a "break". It's 5 hours+ down the drain.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
When Jordis dies on a quest and you set up a shrine to her in your Solitude Basement. Black Soul Gem over some bone meal with a deathbell flower. She will be missed. : (

PILMAR

When you stealthily shoot you mum in the head with a bow and arrow mistaking her for an Imperial Guard! lol

When you're driving about, see some brothers and think to yourself..
"Hm, I wonder what those young Redguards are doing today?"
I know, I've hit a new low

Lyt

When you hear the theme in your head for two weeks after you've played it at a brother's house, and finally give in and join a Skyrim forum to cope with the withdrawal. :p

Durn

Been sick for a few days, woke up in the middle of the night and in a half awake daze thought to myself if I become a werewolf I'd be 100% disease resistant and would get better, then woke up completely and decided I needed to lay off the xbox till I'm well lol.