XBox One vs. PS4: What's your opinion?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which next-gen console do you prefer?

• Total voters

sticky runes

Well, I won't be able to afford it, and I've only had my PS3 for about a year, so I'm not in any hurry to get a PS4, but ultimately, I've always been a PS boy. I still have my PS2 and I still play a lot of my old PS1 and PS2 games. So PS4 gets my vote out of loyalty.

I play a 360 right now and I've got to say I've had no problems with it and I prefer it to a PS3, so I was actually looking forward to getting a XBOX1. However, after reading all these comments and looking it up myself, I'm pretty disappointed with microsoft. Its true, they don't have the gamers interest at heart, I believe they listened to all the complaints and went ahead with it anyway. So I used to be a devoted microsoft fan, but I'm switching to Sony with the PS4.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
On the bright side, it's ended the war.
XBOX has officially lost, even their own "fans" agree. I expected "oh nah still better than playstation but nope.

Remember kids, you didn't betray Xbox, they betrayed you;)

Stone

Retired Moderator
My opinion is PS4.

No arguments are even needed.

Won hands down.

Matt

The Last Pen Fighter
I'm purchasing an Xbox One. Admittedly, part of that comes from the epic functionality of the three operating systems that you can snap between (extremely epic when you have a toddler) but I am extremely glad they went back on some of the concepts they intended on releasing.

My current Xbox is already the hub of my family's entertainment and the new one will only serve as a better way to handle everything we want to do in one place. We are all pretty excited around here.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
I'm purchasing an Xbox One. Admittedly, part of that comes from the epic functionality of the three operating systems that you can snap between (extremely epic when you have a toddler) but I am extremely glad they went back on some of the concepts they intended on releasing.

My current Xbox is already the hub of my family's entertainment and the new one will only serve as a better way to handle everything we want to do in one place. We are all pretty excited around here.

Couldn't you just, oh I don't know, pick up your remote and switch to your TV?

mamali

As we all know Microsoft reversed it's DRM policies. But not everyone is happy about that. Some Xbox fans even started a petition to restore the original Xbox One policies. As far as I'm concerned they have 9000 followers so far..

Information >> http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07...crosoft-to-restore-original-xbox-one-policies

37929309.jpg

i'm pretty sure they are not *xbox fans* two possibilities : sony fans who want to ruin xbox or , developers , which are very mad and always on thing chould stop pirates

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
i'm pretty sure they are not *xbox fans* two possibilities : sony fans who want to ruin xbox or , developers , which are very mad and always on thing chould stop pirates

Indeed. That's one of the theories I've heard so far. Sony fanboys want Xbox to fail so they start a petition. Oh well, if Microsoft is stupid enough to listen they don't deserve better.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts