• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

Was that the new patch I just downloaded from Xbox live ?
Fixed a lot of my issues and MY HORSE IS BACK !
I thot the nag was dead.
Thx Bethesda !

Shaun92R

I also noticed they added a add on bit at the main menu so probably just the update so its ready for dawnguard.

Necromis

it should have been patch 1.6

KITTEH

Khajiit
Mounted combat

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
I would love to try to download the update if my special friend would get off the freakin Xbox! lol I cant wait to see if anything has been fixed. :rolleyes:

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I gave mounted combat a try and it's okay, I guess. You only get one melee animation which can be charged for a power attack, but the bow feels more satisfying (even though you can't fire straight while aiming towards the back-end of your horse). Maybe I should use a mace, so the melee attacks have that impact I'm looking for when I go for a ride-by attack. Overall, it's decent enough.

Oh, so you give patch 1.6 to the Xbox before the PS3?

Tell me more about how you play favorites.

/condescendingwonka

Zhouyufei

Holder of Arrows
They added mounted combat and other things? Oh, so that's why there was an update. :oops:
I pretty much gave up on horses, and Shadowmere has been in his stall at Riften for the past few in-game weeks. No wonder I didn't notice any changes after 4 hours of gameplay. :confused:

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Well at first mounted combat is a bit hard while you charge and swing at the wrong time

But you get a hang of it later,

I think two-handed weapons are much better with mounted combat because of the long range

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
now that thats here, no need to get off your horse to take care of a pack of wolves!

And even a BIGGER reason to get horses!