• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vidurr

Figured if anyone else is playing we may need a place for people to discuss this.

I'm trying to get started on alchemy and smithing.
I can say this, it's not as simple as previous games where the various types of weapons and armor were granted by skill level.

Lucid

You're right, crafting is not nearly as simple or quick to level as previous TES games. Enchanting in particular is a drag to level. And it ends up needing sooo many skill points to max out.

Provisioning can be leveled quickly if you loot every container in delves. Even more quickly if you have a guild with a well stocked bank. Dual or tri stat foods are very valuable at higher levels, and are pretty essential to be competetive in pvp or trials, so its a worthy skill to level. The same applies to alchemy, I sell 100 V5 tripots for 10,000-12,000 to people that can't or won't make their own.

My main toon is has maxed out all six crafting lines, and has earned all the achievements, but still hasn't finished researching all the Nirnhoned traits after over a year of working on it.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I've been doing alchemy and some provisioning. Alchemy is actually quite a lot like Skyrim where you have to go to an alchemy station. The problem is that you can't really buy ingredients and reagents from the vendors. The components also are not as plentiful and varied in the wild in TESO as in Skyrim.

Brofski

I've maxed provisioning, enchanting, blacksmithing, woodworking and clothing. Got max skill points in them all except the drink related ones in provisioning (max >recovery)

I would do alchemy, but just don't have the skill points :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts