Writers Guild? An Idea...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
No problem, happy to help heck its on of my favorite things to do, help.

Shew

Well yeah I guess we are. What part of Texas? I used to live in the Dallas area, and in Beaumont.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
I live two hours from Dallas in the East. My mom is in Dallas right now, but I'm with my dad in my hometown.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Well, I've been looking to join for some time now and I do believe I fit all of the required credentials to join. Wouldn't happen to have a spot for me would ya'?

Znowcicle

Chimera~
There should be room for you. I'm pretty sure you'll be accepted, just Shew isn't on all the time so it might take him a little bit to reply. Just so you don't get discouraged. ^-^

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I was thinking of getting in on the action. I've posted a ton within a month, and I'm starting a fanfic. Will post prologue and the first chapter soon.

I've helped with people on some ideas and I have a good bit of lore and I love researching and reviewing the lore of Nirn and such. It's quite fascinating (That and I have a fetish for history and research, also depends on my mood) I'm in a role play and so far I'm doing ok I guess lol.

I have been praised by my writing but I kinda just think it's plain luck. Basically commas can be my nightmare as you can see in some of my posts but mostly I'm good with: Lore, First/Second/Third person and tenses, some sentence and paragraph structure, grammer I can do if I really focus on it. I really crack down on it when it's a fanfic or a guide. Role plays I don't really crack down but like I said, sometimes I crack down on myself.

I'm kind of known as the grammer police in some way and get frustrated at people not using tenses right haha.

Anyway, just curious. This seems like a splended idea. I've met a few people on here that were stuck and needed help and was happy to assist. Plus I like helping people myself. Whether it's through talking or lifting something heavy for someone who can't carry it, I'm there. It's like I'm addicted to helping, if that makes sense. :p

I feel the need to prove myself, if you'd take me into the guild. I said I'm writing a fanfic, and I stay true to that. After I post that, perhaps you can read it and see if it's good enough?

I don't know why but often I feel the need to prove myself when joining something. It's also just engraved into my brain lol.

So all and all, if you don't have room, I can understand. You got a good amount of people there, which is excellent. ;) Glad writers can depend on a group of people when we're caught in a rut. :)

Shew

We will use the agree and disagree to vote. Ok guys tally up.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Dabiene Caristiana, have you written anything Skyrim related in 2nd person? I've yet to see someone do that, I'd be interested to read it.

Oh and grammar, not "grammer"
kelsey-grammer-thumb.jpg

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Sorry, I'm just tired today lol. I haven't gotten much sleep the last few days. :p Oh the irony. :) And is that a Fraiser icon I see there? :p If it is, that's classy. ;)

And no, I don't see that often, second person. There might be some cases within the story that will obviously be first and third, but maybe there will be a few that are second. I don't know yet lol. I'll try to put it in there for ya if I can. :) Second point of view isn't really my favorite, but sometimes it's good. Depends on what I'm reading I guess.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Also, Hermaues hasn't been on since Aug. 17th. Maybe time to vote him inactive and elect a new Harbinger? I'm gonna call the figurehead a Harbinger, no matter what anyone says. I think it fits.

Katastrophe

King of Tales
I'm extremely tired so I don't have time to review the past four pages, but based on the OP, I'm very interested in this idea, although I do not yet meet the minimum post number requirement. Although I believe Mushroom and Conquers and vouche for me, if you're willing to make an exception. I've pretty much been using this forum for nothing but writing anyways... ;)

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Shew should reserve you a spot for when you get 200, if he likes your posts or people vouch for you, which they will. If, of course, he ever checks here. I'll tag him again. PurpleShew

Katastrophe

King of Tales
Thanks for the support, Conquers.
Shame you had to leave the open RP, but in honesty, it's dying a painful death... based on what Mushroom thinks, I might just scrap it and start fresh... it was a rough development when I started it just changed too much, too quickly.

Shew

I'm extremely tired so I don't have time to review the past four pages, but based on the OP, I'm very interested in this idea, although I do not yet meet the minimum post number requirement. Although I believe Mushroom and Conquers and vouche for me, if you're willing to make an exception. I've pretty much been using this forum for nothing but writing anyways... ;)
Well, with just the recommendation of those guys once you hit your count your in.! :) I am getting ready to start a new RP. Once I get the premise down I'll post a recruitment, please apply, if not already busy by then.

Katastrophe

King of Tales
Well, with just the recommendation of those guys once you hit your count your in.! :) I am getting ready to start a new RP. Once I get the premise down I'll post a recruitment, please apply, if not already busy by then.
Why thank you. :)

And I'll look into it. I like keeping busy.