Private [WoS RP] *~. The Will of Sithis .~*

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

AstroSteve

Dovahking
    (Outside Whiterun Sanctuary)

Now outside, the cold night air sweeps at the black tendrils of hair bracing the neck of Count Astros. He puts a firm grey hand on Hardix' shoulder.

"Wait. It will be much faster for me to telecommunicate with our family than go hunting all over Skyrim for them. I can only use this form of telepathy at a Sanctuary." He says quietly, placing his other hand on the skull of the black door "Stay while I use the black toungue"

Stay yourselves, I have penetrated your minds, my brothers and sisters. The familiar, distinct voice resonates in the thoughts of all members, including Hardix I am now the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood, Drazker is gone by the will of Sithis. As our protector, I must tell you that Jarl Balgruuf of Whiterun targets our local Sanctuary as I speak, and we must act immediately. All who are willing, meet Hardix and I by the Whiterun Stables as we plan to kidnap the Jarl at nightfall.

The unembodied voice subsides.

"To the stables then?"

"Let us waste no time"

(Yes Rizen, Assassins HOOOOOOOO! LOL)

Gorthal

Once again suppressing the urge to knock the living daylights out of Riz, Gorthal shouldered his travel pack and began to trek towards Dawnstar, just a little ways off from their sanctuary. Now comes the hardest part of the trip: dealing with Riz the whole way, he thought to himself. Still, no matter how crazy the man may seem, sometimes the things that he says can be useful. The password for example.

AstroSteve

Dovahking
    (How about, to make things interesting, Daelan Calous tries to assassinate Jarl Balgruuf but (being inexperienced and going for a major target) arouses attention just as me and the Brotherhood swoop in to kidnap him. Then we all have to fight our way out, but you get to decide your details obviously)

(BTW IS ANYONE GOING TO COME HELP ME AND HARDIX?)

Gorthal

Gorthal was slowly losing the fight. The Morokei mask's dark influence was consuming him bit by bit until he me Riz. Gorthal knew that with the mask, Riz would've made for a good, albeit boisterous friend and whatever he knew, so too did the mask. Riz was charming the old Gorthal back into the light and Morokei couldn't allow that, so, with the last vestiges of its influence, Gorthal fled into the night away from the source of light that was Riz. Killing the Redguard would've been the safest thing to do but whatever was left of Gorthal's shattered mind clung firmly to his lifeline and thus, paralyzed by the internal conflict, his body was unable to deliver the killing blow during Riz's slumber. As he headed away from their little camp, Morokei's influence strengthened. He had a labyrinth to rule...

[There that nicely bows out my character and resets the table for anyone who wants to go to Labyrinthian. I'll be creating another character shortly and I'll continue to RP with Riz.]

Gorthal

OOC Better ask Astrosteve seeing as he's the listener. Riz and I are going to make our exits from the thread and I'll be replacing Gorthal with a new character.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    Riz woke to find his traveling companion gone.
    He had already checked along a short distance of the river, assuming Gorthal had indulged in a salmon breakfast, only to stumble across the mound of a recently dug grave. It hadn't made sense (in his opinion) that Gorthal's pack should remain behind.
    He waited and waited...and well after boredom had set in, he waited some more.

The sun had reached across the sky before Riz admitted to himself that it was unlikely of his brother's return.
    He fetched water from the river and doused the remaining embers of the campfire and shouldered his satchel.
    Riz staggered as the satchel had been lighter than anticipated. He dropped the satchel to the ground, unfastened it and rummaged through the contents.

He beamed forth a toothy smile, perhaps Gorthal had known all along that Riz had been carrying the rabbit carcass. Perhaps there was hope for Gorthal.

"RUNNNNN, through the FOREST...RUNNNNNNN!!!" he called with his hands cupped around his mouth.
    Yes indeed, perhaps there was hope for Gorthal afterall.

Riz gathered his belongings and ventured forth from this tale, singing a merry tune about a bear. There was a long journey ahead of him and that didn't matter, afterall, plenty of things rhymed with 'bear'...

AstroSteve

Dovahking
    Count Astros rethinks his plan. Perhaps going in alone would be quieter. Less organisation. He gives the signal for Hardix to retreat and go about her business, as he draws his bow and casts a cloak around himself to obscure the light. With perfect silence, he falls from the wall, dropping into a roll behind an inconspicuous house.

A guard strolls past, completely unaware of the figure hidden in the bush. A arrow pierces his skull. A hand snaps out, grabbing him by the throat to quench the scream, and pulls him in. Astros rolls out and continues unseen to Dragonsreach, where he scales the wall, always keeping to darkness. He will break in through the upper entrance.

As his hand latches on to the railings at the height of Dragonsreach, another enrobed figure strides towards him. It's Farengar.

His hood flies up, waving around at his collar in the cold night wind.

"Count Astros. At last."

Astros flies up into the air, landing deftly behind Farengar with his bow raised at his neck.

"You speak as though you have the upper hand. I don't know how you guessed my name, or how you intercepted me but this was your last mistake."

Farengar turns to him with a small black crystal in his hand. Count Astros instantly recognises the black soul gem. Farengars hand begins to glow brightly with intense cryogenic power.

Suddenly Count Astros is entombed as a statue of ice.

"This black soul gem... is for you."

With that, the ice casing tightens around Count Astros, threatening to shatter bone. The ice crystals stab into him, playing to his natural weakness, and begin to freeze all the liquid in his body. A purple-black stream of energy starts to flow from Count Astros to the soul gem, as Farengar grins devilishly.

"This is... the will... of Sithis..."

The ice constricts and his very being shatters into a thousand pieces. As the terrential rain starts to heighten and the stromy wind blows feircly through the world, a soul is taken into the gem. But the soul of Drazker, saving Count Astros. The gem shatters too, unable to tame the soul of Drazker. And what of Count Astros? His soul is thrown to the wind, on that black night of storm. Perhaps one day, somehwere, to rise again.

Solitude

He crept through the city. It was a dark night, the moon covered by many thick clouds. Most of the citizens were at home, tucked away in their warm beds. But he had a different idea. He was dressed in ragged clothes that he had stolen. Nothing fancy, but they would help. He slipped into the Castle Dour, drinking his invisibility potion quickly. He ran up the steps, very quiet, his actions muffled. He made a quick turn and quietly slipped into the chambers of the Legate Rikke. A former Stormcloak rebel had asked him, thinking he was part of the Dark Brotherhood, to kill this person. He offered him 1000 gold, an amount that would buy him some decent food and clothing. He unsheathed the ebony dagger that was hidden in his gauntlet. He held it, slowly creeping up to the target. He grinned evilly, and nudged her, waking her up with a start. He covered her mouth, to prevent her from screaming, and slit her throat. He snatched a coin purse off of her end table, and ran out the door, and ran into the stables where he slept. He laid down on the hay pile, deciding that he would go to his job giver tomorrow. He laid back, slowly falling asleep on the large pile of hay.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts