• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I really hope skyrim really sells well and makes a lot of money for Bethesda. The release date picked for it is right infront of Call of Crap MW3, which makes me think that not many will buy it.

I really hope this is not the case and people see the light and actually go out and buy it. Skyrim is a game that has been in developed over years and years therefore a lot of work has been put into it and it deserves to make the company a lot of money.

I am so worried that it will not sell with its release date almost colliding with MW3. Since Activision have basically unlimited amounts of money they can market their game to hell.

I really hope im wrong and the game gets the gratitude that it rightly deserves..

TheDesign

Skyrim will sell due to the history of elder scrolls and fans. I for one will be buying this game today for midnight release.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
As long as they didn’t go overboard with the production costs then Skyrim will easily pay itself off. It’s hard to imagine that they couldn’t get enough people to buy this and end up losing money. Especially not with all the hype that they created around it. Everything above that is profits and kind of irrelevant for us. I think the more interesting question is:

“Will it blend?”

:p

Travis

I think it will sell really well. Not only right at launch, but it will continue to bring in good money for a while. I mean, look how many people have purchased Oblivion in the last little bit, and at like $20-$30!! That's longevity.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts