• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Soar Tueth

Okay, hold A down for 2 or 3 seconds worked. Thanks! I picked up a couple of dead thieves in Riften and dumped them into the sewer.

On a less practical note, I was trying to sell off some goods and realized my wife was standing next to me and could buy and sell, too. When I checked for magical armor, the only armor she could sell was her default armor. She was wearing the luscious Foresworn armor I parade her in when in town. When we got home, I traded/took her foresworn gear, and her fur get--also fetching. She was left in her "delicates" as one of the guards called it. ;)

Tuatara

Is there a list out there of all the potential wives and where they can be found?

Found it, post # 42.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
there can only be muiri, why is this even being discussed?
Where does one find her, or are you going to keep her all for yourself?
I know this is an old comment but if you don't initiate a conversation directly after the marriage they dissapear. When I married Aela. On my latest warrior. I MADE SURE to talk to that women. Beware of Aela to. She can't be tamed. She can tame u tho.
"Something has shifted in the moons, brother."
:beermug:

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Where does one find her, or are you going to keep her all for yourself?
I know this is an old comment but if you don't initiate a conversation directly after the marriage they dissapear. When I married Aela. On my latest warrior. I MADE SURE to talk to that women. Beware of Aela to. She can't be tamed. She can tame u tho.
"Something has shifted in the moons, brother."
:beermug:
It's shifted, but I don't think it's in the Moons. I think it's a bit lower. I can see it shifting now. ;)

Aleksander

Last time I married a woman in Skyrim it was Jenassa. She was useful in a fight and I really liked her dialogue, ruthless.

Reed_Gibby

i would like to taketh a spouse in my new save, and i don't want the easy way out cammilla v. from riverwood who is just a crappy sammich maker, so im thinking about getting a follower type wifey, and im thinking either aela the huntress or mjoll the lionhearted. (I was gonna do ysolda (i think) before i found out she deals hard cocaine) Also open to suggestion.

Does anybody have any preference of a fighter type chick, hopefully not too manly, that i can go out in matching ebony of dragon armor with, then f*** B*tches, and get money?

Or, should i get a regular wife and just use lydia as my bullet monkey/marry her? (though it seems like that "my thane" crap would get old quick)

P.S. I mainly use a bow, sometimes a magic and sword combo, so a fighter that would complement that would be good, although im not sure i want a wife taking all my hits for me.

P.P.S. I am planning to become a werewolf, and if I use that around my wife, will she try to stab me in the face? (im pretty sure aela won't because she is also one)

Thanks.
I know that i'm 10 years late, but I personally choose heimskr to be my significant other in skyrim

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts