• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rudolf

Dark Shogun
oh just a random tip for anyone on xbox 360 when you wait press the xbox button after you press a and it will go three times faster

Soar Tueth

As I mentioned above, take a follower, equip them with something good enough that they swap out of their old stuff. Pickpocket the old stuff so they can't change back. Then you can go back to the "Trade something" dialog, take the fancy armor back, and voila! Nekked followers.*

*Individual results may vary.

In the trade dialog, I can't take the original equipment even while she's wearing the Dragonscale armor, yet you're saying I can pickpocket it? o_O

BTW, as a follower I can command her into bed. ;)

Soar Tueth

RE: Lydia
must read this hilarious blog post "The Life and Death of Lydia"
The Life And Death Of Skyrim’s Lydia | Rock, Paper, Shotgun

I just saw this, too. I agree with Halkin.

I remember the previous Oblivion game I could pick up people and objects, too. I looked for that in this game, but can't find how. Telekinesis is for tiny objects and they launch as projectiles when you let go. While RedVideo is using the PC, I'm on the XBox 360 Console. Any Advice?

Soar Tueth

In the trade dialog, I can't take the original equipment even while she's wearing the Dragonscale armor, yet you're saying I can pickpocket it?

BTW, as a follower I can command her into bed.
I "parted ways" with Aela so she would be free to wonder about the house, as my wife. I let her go to bed and, bless her heart, she chose the master bedroom. I equipped my fortify sneek 40% ring on and went into sneak, but even asleep with her back turned, she can catch me lifting her unequipped armor. I guess my pickpocket skill is too low?

AdrenaLiNv1

I'm playing this game since it was released and I found out only now that I can actually marry someone.. Derp.

Soar Tueth

Forsworn armor is very fetching on a woman. (I didn't realize it because they were always to busy trying to kill me.) Aela would wear it smithered up to Epic, but the housekarl sword-maiden wouldn't buy it, being a heavy metal armorette, herself.

Yes, Derp, I was level 52 before I knew it was a possibility to marry.

Soar Tueth

Sorry my bad!!

I think whats funny i have consoled a couple of other women to see if they could be married, i even consoled a married women Drifa in Riften(if i remember right..lol) and she can be married..weird huh...lmao

I went looking for Drifa--she is married to the Pawned Prawn Shop keeper. Did you kill him? Can NPC's divorce?

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I just saw this, too. I agree with Halkin.

I remember the previous Oblivion game I could pick up people and objects, too. I looked for that in this game, but can't find how. Telekinesis is for tiny objects and they launch as projectiles when you let go. While RedVideo is using the PC, I'm on the XBox 360 Console. Any Advice?

Hold the A button

Soar Tueth

Nope. The A button opens to search the inventory list of the person, even if empty.

My level up was due so I got some training on pickpocket, then enchanted a ring and a necklace with 40% pickpocket fortify each, equipped, then tried to lift wife's original armor. While it showed 35% chance of stealing some items, uneqipped, original armor was 0%. Maybe there's a perk at a higher level, but at 53, I can't get there.

AdrenaLiNv1

While it showed 35% chance of stealing some items, uneqipped, original armor was 0%. Maybe there's a perk at a higher level, but at 53, I can't get there.
That shouldn't be right, I mean, each time I try to steal equipped items from a npc, the chance is at least 30% and higher, 0% isn't possible.

Soar Tueth

I play on the XBox. My pickpocket (P-P) skill level is 27, plus 80% fortify gives 50. Aela was sleeping when I tried to pick her pocket. She was sleeping in the master bed but she had re-equipped her sexy Nordic Armor, so it wasn't listed in the P-P inventory. White items had 35% and red items had 0%.

I had to wake her up to follow me, traded to put her Foresworn armor on, "parted ways", then followed her until she bedded down in the cellar. P-P list showed the Nordic armor in red, 0%.

There's no sneaking up on them. I have muffled boots, really high sneak skill, plus 80% fortify sneak, plus invisibility with their back turned or sleeping.

AdrenaLiNv1

I'm on Pc instead.. I stole the default armor from one of my companions while she was in the main location where they go when you choose the "It's time for us to part ways." option, but sadly the same armor spawned in that npc's inventory and it was equipped as soon as I checked back. I don't think it works differently on Xbox..

Soar Tueth

I don't see it's very practical to try and steal their original gear. If ever achieved, it doesn't last very long and what wife always wore just one thing? May I should try to teach Aela how to do her makeup. I guess I'll be happy with Forsworn gear for Aela and tight-fitting Steel Plate armor for the houseka(gi)rls. On to other quests.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Nope. The A button opens to search the inventory list of the person, even if empty.

Right if you just tap it. But if you hold it down for a second or two you can pick things up. I play on Xbox to.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts