• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RedVideo

His Excellency
Someone on Youtube made a series of videos where he would marry a woman and show the wedding and dialogue options that occur. You can "preview" you possible spouse here:
Skyrim Marriage Partner Guides [HD] - YouTube

Some wives will make a backhanded insults about your digs when they move in, others will be thrilled. Some, when asked for food, will suggest you should make it for them, others are delighted to provide for you.

Not an obvious choice, but Janessa from the Drunken Huntsman makes a very kind and loving wife. She is a pleasure to come home to. Put her in some Legendary Foresworn armor and she looks pretty good. She can go on quests with you and is fairly competent, plus she doesn't mind if you have a darker side or commit crimes.
After I had put her in some decent armor I pickpocket her old armor so she wouldn't revert back, consequently she attended the wedding in her underwear. She also wears her underwear around the house.

Soar Tueth

After I married Aela, I followed her around my manor to see what she would do at 11:30 PM. She went in the basement and slept in a bed fit for the housekarl. With a perfectly good bed upstairs in the master bedroom, I figured she bunk with me. I was soooo disapointed.:sadface: Now I got a female housekarl. I lined them up on a bench to compare them. Close, but Aela still has the edge.

I went to the snooty, high elves' shoppe and tried to find something sexy: Nuttin'! I know, Victoria's Secret isn't franchised in Skyrim. Turns out, that Ancient Nord Armor is quite hot. My best bet is to find some, fortify and enchant it for her. Odd the dev gods made nothing more sultry.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
After I married Aela, I followed her around my manor to see what she would do at 11:30 PM. She went in the basement and slept in a bed fit for the housekarl. With a perfectly good bed upstairs in the master bedroom, I figured she bunk with me. I was soooo disapointed.:sadface:Now I got a female housekarl. I lined them up on a bench to compare them. Close, but Aela still has the edge.

I went to the snooty, high elves' shoppe and tried to find something sexy: Nuttin'! I know, Victoria's Secret isn't franchised in Skyrim. Turns out, that Ancient Nord Armor is quite hot. My best bet is to find some, fortify and enchant it for her. Odd the dev gods made nothing more sultry.

try putting her in forsworn armor, or tavern clothes

Rudolf

Dark Shogun
ok but i know this is of topic but i cant find lydia
1. Im thane of whiterun
2. I never talked to her
3. She went Poof the next day

HELP ME FIND HER

Mathew

ok but i know this is of topic but i cant find lydia
1. Im thane of whiterun
2. I never talked to her
3. She went Poof the next day

HELP ME FIND HER

If you need to find her, go to the castle place and she would be sitting at a table.

Rudolf

Dark Shogun
nope not there either not at the table nor breezehome

Rudolf

Dark Shogun
found her she popped up dead at my wedding a few seconds ago. with her eyes open.

Rudolf

Dark Shogun
thats what i said when she then glitched and slowly sank down into the ground while staring at me

Rudolf

Dark Shogun
yes but i got so freaked out because she dropped from the ceiling and killed my wife

Mathew

Y'know what is most disappointing part is? She is a jealous and horrible liar, you don't kill other peoples wifes and she is swan to carry your burdens, she can't do that when she's dead can she?!

Rudolf

Dark Shogun
she freaked me out even more she appeared in my bed at breezehome with only her shield on

Rudolf

Dark Shogun
nope because i looted her body for some gold i took her aromor and left her shield because i didnt feel like being over weight

RedVideo

His Excellency
I know, Victoria's Secret isn't franchised in Skyrim.

Most Skyrim women look pretty good in Foresworn armor. The trick is to improve it high enough that they will replace their current armor, that takes some blacksmith skill (and potions).

"Savior's Hide" (a quest reward) is supposed to look pretty good, too, but I botched the quest and didn't get it.

As I mentioned above, take a follower, equip them with something good enough that they swap out of their old stuff. Pickpocket the old stuff so they can't change back. Then you can go back to the "Trade something" dialog, take the fancy armor back, and voila! Nekked followers.*

*Individual results may vary.

Rudolf

Dark Shogun
to heavy to pick up so ima just leave her there for my familiar

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts