• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wishmaker1234

Speaker to the Dazed
So which should I join, please don't spoil anything to major. My character is in the Thieves Guild, member of the Imperial Cult, and is an Imperial.

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
Your character would definately fit in best with the Hlaalu. Redoran is too honorable and Telvanni is too interested in the arcane. Hlaalu also like the Imperials so it will probably be a good match :) I haven't played morrowind yet (saving up some cash so I can get an xbox and the game XD) but I've read a lot about it, especially the houses.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Well, like luna said above; Probably your best fit would be in with Hlaalu, although if you're looking for a longer storyline Redoran or Telvanni are kind of longer.

I personally joined Hlaalu because during that time of playing Morrowind I liked getting things faster. The stronghold for hlaalu is pretty nice, as well. Hlaalu is more favored to the sneaky-ish skills and marksmanship.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
House Redoran - Fighters
House Hlaalu - Merchants/Diplomats
House Telvanni - Mages, Wizards, etc.

Join a house that is better suited to your character.

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
For ease of access, the Hlaalu and Redoran have the best strongholds. The Telvanni stronghold is out in the middle of nowhere, and requires you to have some form of levitation. I personally prefered Hlaalu, as I made Balmora my base city, and the Hlaalu stronghold is just a short walk south.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Don't join the house of hlaalu because there is a glitch that allows you to join this house, once you have gotten far enough in the main questline, so join another house first.

Bosmeri-foxling

^^Yer, and I could also download a mod to play all three if I wanted to.

I'd go with Hlaalu. As someone said, Telvani are more for mages and Redoran are more fighters.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts