Which Country Do You Come From?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which Country/Region Do You Come From?

• Total voters

EleanorUnicorn

After a typically quiet morning in the Shoutbox (it really is pretty much dead on here until all you Americans start waking up), another member and I started to discuss where the majority of Skyrim Forums members live, and how many are not American. When I used to wake up and come online in Brazil, all the Americans would already be up and chatting, but when I moved back to Scotland I have to wait around 6 hours before people start coming online, and it would be really quiet. He thinks there are only 40 active non American members, but I think there might be more! So, for us to gain a clearer idea, please vote for where you live, and leave a comment saying how active you are :) Thanks!

mamali

... another member and I started to discuss...

that '' another member '' was me , right ? :p

anyway , i'm kinda surprised why someone (like reyven ) didn't make this thread earlier , very good idea unicorn , good job :)
and i think this thread should be one of those ''sticky '' ones so everyone can see it

i'm iranian , and i'm very active on forums

EleanorUnicorn

that '' another member '' was me , right ? :p

anyway , i'm kinda surprised why someone (like reyven ) didn't make this thread earlier , very good idea unicorn , good job :)

and i think this thread should be one of those ''sticky '' ones so everyone can see it

damn it, you blew your cover :p hehe.. i just love travelling and learning about different cultures, so i figured it would be interesting to see where our members live :) good idea, how do i make the thread sticky?

mamali

damn it, you blew your cover :p hehe.. i just love travelling and learning about different cultures, so i figured it would be interesting to see where our members live :) good idea, how do i make the thread sticky?

you should ask Rayven to make it sticky , she's the queen here .
oh , she's in america , we should wait for her to wake up

Clau

The Fateless One
Clau here. Born from an American father and a Chinese / Filipino mother.

I'm from Asia, which is the Philippine Islands. Moved to America when I turned twenty.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
As you can see I'm from Bristol and live in Portishead (10 mins away from Bristol city centre in my VW Golf)
ph34r.png
I spend a fair amount of time on here when I'm bored at work which is most days so thought I better sign up. I spend my time either here or on the Bristol City Fans Forum but that place is depressing me at the moment as yet again we're plopse.
sad26.gif

SprSynJn

I am an American living in Japan. Tokyo to be exact. Have been here for five years, and have no intention of returning. Never introduced myself on these boards, apologies for that.

Edit: I'm unable to add to the poll as I'm using Tapatalk. Sorry for that as well.

I am an American living in Japan. Tokyo to be exact. Have been here for five years, and have no intention of returning. Never introduced myself on these boards, apologies for that.
Welcome to the forums then! :D Also, the new Animal Crossing released there today, and I am jelly. :p

Niq

As you can see I'm from Bristol and live in Portishead (10 mins away from Bristol city centre in my VW Golf)
ph34r.png
I spend a fair amount of time on here when I'm bored at work which is most days so thought I better sign up. I spend my time either here or on the Bristol City Fans Forum but that place is depressing me at the moment as yet again we're plopse.
sad26.gif
- see you 9th Feb then! another easy 3 points off your lot

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
haha, you got it! o nottingham is full of fun!!

The season we beat you to automatic promotion was one of the better seasons we have had in recent times way back in 07 you lost to Yeovil in the playoffs if I remember right. Good times they were I posted a vid in the music thread earlier when you beat us and it all went a bit sour after the game.

EDIT nice message for your manager 4m 04secs in.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts