PC What would you like to see in the game? Wishlist:

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anarchist51

This is my second "Play Through". I started the game with just the basic Skyrim and got to about level 50 and then downloaded the three add-ons which I love since it changes the game a whole lot. And I started over. But there is a list of things I would love to see in the Skyrim game:

1. Have some way to call your follower to you. I don't know how many times my follower gets lost or stuck and it would be nice to immediately call her/him to you instead of having to wait for them to re-spawn later. I found out that using the "Console Commands" brings the follower to you but they lose all the stuff you gave them and they are back to their basic condition.
2. Make donations to the Orphanage. Since I offted the old lady, I would love to be able to donate to the Orphanage to support it. Not any game changing thing, but just something that would add a bit of Role Playing to the game.
3. A way to find places quickly on the map. It drives me nuts trying to find places on the map and I have to go back and forth several times before I find a place I want.
4. More information in the Journal. I usually end up using my Kindle to look up the quests to get the information I need to find out where I need to go and how to get there and what to do when I am there.
5. Thins in storage broken down into different items like the personal inventory. Weapons, Books, Ingredients, etc.
6. A way to stop your follower from attacking NPC's that you do not want attacked.

So far that is all I can think of. I am sure there will be more as I continue in the game.

Last edited:
Two small changes
Be able to declare items ‘protected’ status which means they cannot be sold or dropped.
‘Level up’ tweaks. Be allowed to look at and work on your Perk trees without taking a current Level up. When you have achieved multiple ‘Level up ‘ be able to take them one at a time, rather than have to cash them all in at once thus losing potential paid skill improvements.

Anarchist51

Something else I would love is to be able to set things where I want them instead of just Dropping them and having them fall all over the place.

Pete

Things I'd like added
  1. Ash pile removal after xx number of days. Even if they aren't empty. Exception would be if a quest item was in it.
  2. Ability to abandon side quests & faction start quests
  3. Limit potion use & heal spell use
  4. Auto level up enemies, bears...
  5. Give dragons battles a chance to end with the dragon leaving
  6. No cures for vampires / werewolves
  7. Some some diseases or effects only time cures and/or diseases compound (making skievers multiple attacks dangerous)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts