What was your most satisfying kill?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Crowley

Aren't Esbern and Delphine essential?
I tried killing them for telling me to kill Paarthunax
I'd LOVE to waste those two!

JoeReese

If you're on a PC, essential is only a matter of typing a few words in console. If you're on PS3 or xbox, no such luck unfortunately.

For pc users, use ~ to open console and type

help delphine

A small list will be generated, one of which will be NPC Delphine and a unique ID number. (Let's say 0001234). With or without any leading zeroes, type

setessential 1234 0

~ to close console

Doing so changes NPC 1234 (or whatever Delphine's number is) to nonessential, allowing you to kill them. If you used 1 instead of 0, it would make an otherwise nonessential NPC unkillable.
They won't be invulnerable like Brynjolf, but they will behave like Delphine does now, take damage, go to a knee, get up again.

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Definitely without a doubt my favorite kill was Nazeem. It was in the market and when he finally for the last time asked about the Cloud District, I took out my greatsword and decapitated him. The kill cam followed his head being shot up in the air and landing in the Whiterun well!

I could finally breath freely again that day...

Rhew

The missing snow elf
There are a few that was satisfying.

Astrid - both at the end of the Dark Brotherhood quests and in the abandoned cabin. And sealing her soul into a soul gem. No Astrid! You do not deserve to live with Sithis for all of eternity!

Captain Maro - He's such a douche. I picked him off from under the wharf. he didn't know what was happening. With my second character, he stole his soul as well.

and

Camilla. I realized when playing a male character that Camila was never interested in either Faendal or Sven but let them fight over her anyway. I do not like her at all because of that. So I snuck into her house and killed her in her bed. The creepy thing is that she's still there laying in her bed and Lucan goes about his day like nothing happened. o_O

General Charles Xander

There are a few that was satisfying.

Astrid - both at the end of the Dark Brotherhood quests and in the abandoned cabin. And sealing her soul into a soul gem. No Astrid! You do not deserve to live with Sithis for all of eternity!

Captain Maro - He's such a douche. I picked him off from under the wharf. he didn't know what was happening. With my second character, he stole his soul as well.

and

Camilla. I realized when playing a male character that Camila was never interested in either Faendal or Sven but let them fight over her anyway. I do not like her at all because of that. So I snuck into her house and killed her in her bed. The creepy thing is that she's still there laying in her bed and Lucan goes about his day like nothing happened. o_O

Man, Camilla is cold.....Stone cold!:cool:

Brewman

Do I look worried?
Definitely without a doubt my favorite kill was Nazeem. It was in the market and when he finally for the last time asked about the Cloud District, I took out my greatsword and decapitated him. The kill cam followed his head being shot up in the air and landing in the Whiterun well!

Did his head land in the Cloud District? :ashstab:

General Charles Xander

The kill cam followed his head being shot up in the air and landing in the Whiterun well! ;)
True story, I decided to keep it there as a monument to his sins...:D

Brewman

Do I look worried?

The kill cam followed his head being shot up in the air and landing in the Whiterun well! ;)
Oh WELL! lol, it's fun to take out that loud mouth Talos priest too, makes for a peaceful city

General Charles Xander

Oh WELL! lol, it's fun to take out that loud mouth Talos priest too, makes for a peaceful city

Nah, I think it's more fun to have him standing and shouting at people who don't listen. Besides I respect priests and that doesn't mean that I don't fantasize about dropping his head down the well also...:p

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Elenwen.

No one else comes close.

Agreed. Elenwen. I saved just before I did her in, in her own room no less, just to kill her over and over again. I didn't. Because seeing her head lopped off in her own bedroom was oh so satisfying. Her head came off right when she was boasting how the Dominion would conquer all and some other crap.

Needless to say, my character shut her up for good LOL.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
My main beef against gaming these days is the very concept of an assassin, often confounded with thief because they share similar traits. It is a struggle to make a swift and tactical fighter with decent weaponry and be compared to the usual pathetic hooded psychopath dressed in white and red.

So yeah, personal revenge on that one encounter:

zjK34Ad.jpg

JoeReese

Elenwen.

No one else comes close.

Agreed. Elenwen. I saved just before I did her in, in her own room no less, just to kill her over and over again. I didn't. Because seeing her head lopped off in her own bedroom was oh so satisfying. Her head came off right when she was boasting how the Dominion would conquer all and some other crap.

Needless to say, my character shut her up for good LOL.
:D I love the decap perk. Did you see her facial expression when her head floats by?

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I think it was either an "Oh pl***" expression, or a nasty sneer on her face. Either one would have been satisfying. I think it was the first one though. It happened so quickly and I felt so gleeful and didn't get a good enough look :p I should have though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts