• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    "As for the general, I suppose he's asleep, or was, before this...commotion occurred, and what makes you think Simus let me in here? I do have my ways, you know"

"I'm not the one that was sitting over a screaming woman. That was your friend there," As he said this, he pointed to the man he had pinned to the ground. "I don't care who let you in here, if you touch a hair on any of these citizens, I will hunt you and your coven down," Auguste was ready to either sheath his weapons, or attack depending on Salthar's next move.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Salthar's calm spell was enough to break Alice out of her writhing nightmare and wake her up but fear still had her mind in a steel grip. All she saw was the full moon coming through her window and several figures in the dark, yelling in voices she couldn't focus on. The creatures must have moved faster than she thought. They were here in her room! She was going to die in her bed, and in her footy PJ's no less!

"YOU KILLED THEM!" She shrieked at the crowd, tears of rage and fear rolling down her face. "YOU KILLED THEM ALL! DAAAAD!? ALIAAAAAH! SOMEONE HELP MEEE! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL MEEEEEE!"

She saw one figure slam another into the wall and then two confronted each other. They were fighting over who to kill her! She had to act now! She screamed again, but this time her voice was accompanied by the wail of a banshee. Her eyes glowed purple as a wave of sonic illusion magic blasted from her mouth. Every living thing in the room except her would experience a wailing so loud and so painful that most dropped to their knees with their ears bleeding. They would beg for the wailing to stop and anyone strong enough to resist would be so disoriented they wouldn't be able to stand up. Surely this would affect the creatures and give Alice a chance to run to her father. Otherwise she would die alone and screaming.

Aethalia

Aliah woke with a start, to someone screaming her name. It took the Altmer vampiress moments to identify the terrified wails as Alice. She flung the blankets off, not bothering to dress, she launched herself out of bed, leapt to the door, into the hallway. She only paused at Simus' door to slam her fist into the door, nearly knocking it off its' hinges. "Simus! Get up!" She shouted, sprinting to the room Alice was in. The vampiress, although wearing nothing but undergarments, was still formidable, with her arterial blood red hair dancing about her pale gold face, and her lips set in a thin, angry line. Alice was obviously using some kind of magic, her eyes glowing with a purplish hue, mouth stretched in a shriek.

She went to the girl immediately, taking her in her arms, smoothing her fine black hair. "Shhh, you're alright, Alice. It's just Aliah, and Salthar, and Julius and Averain. You're among friends. Nobody is dead" she guessed that this was one of Alices' visions, and if what the girl was screaming had been true, something terrible had happened. "Simus! Get in here! And would you fools stop snarling at each other?" she said, glaring at the three vampires in the room.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Simus woke with a gasp of pure horror as he heard Alice's terrified screams. His blood ran cold when she called his name and then he flew out of bed and into the hallway. One of her visions had manifested itself into a nightmare and she needed immediate help. She had suffered from these night terrors as she called them since she was eleven but it was something none of her family got used to. Each time was a new trauma, a new, terrifying future that she had to deal with, a terrible burden that no one else could help her with. He raced down the black hallways dressed only in a pair of sleep shorts as Aliah yelled for him. Cilla and Elizabeth's door opened and both girls poped out with terror-stricken faces.

"Papa! Alice is screaming! She..."

"Both of you go back inside right now. Lock the door. Do not open it for anyone but me." He said in a deadly serious tone, a tone he only used during battle and one which made Cilla very afraid. Elizabeth had her hands on the girl's shoulders to try and comfort her but she was just as scared.

"But Papa..."

"Now Cilla!"

She and Elizabeth understood and closed the door, locking it behind them*. Aliah yelled for him again and Simus cleared the rest of the hallway and into Alice and Julius' room inside three seconds.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" He roard as he pushed through the large crowd to his daughter, who was already being cradled by Aliah.

Some of the monsters had succumbed to Alice's wailing spell but the room was too crowded for her to escape. Her magika reserves were draining at an alarming rate, and after six seconds of wailing they were drained dry. Another one charged into the room and Alice tried to hide under the covers to protect herself, but she was too slow. The monster tackled her and Alice gave another scream until it came into the moonlight and she could see who it was. It was Aliah! She was alive! She was naked and covered in scars but she was alive! Alice's screams lessened significantly as Aliah sat onto the bed and pulled her into a cold, loving embrace. Just the thing to cool her flushed, sweat-covered body.

"Shhh, you're alright, Alice. It's just Aliah, and Salthar, and Julius and Averain. You're among friends. Nobody is dead."

Alice returned Aliah's embrace and clung to her for dear life. Over several seconds, Alice process what was being said. Her screams became moans, then deep breaths mixed with sobs. She recognized the "monsters" one by one. Salthar, Averain, Julius, her friend Auguste from the Companions and finally her father, standing in the doorway and with a face that showed worry only a parent could feel. She hid her face into Aliah's chest as the kind vampiress stroked her hair. Simus sat on the opposite side of Alice and slowly rubbed her back. Having kicked all the covers off the bed, Alice's whole body was visible to the room and her footy pajamas were soaked with sweat. She was cold and clammy and in a state of severe trauma. He had seen the same trauma in many of his soldiers when they were lost in the terror of old battles or being crushed by the guilt of those they killed. He channeled a steady stream of calming magic into Alice and she was reduced to deep, wet breaths. She stayed in the safety of Aliah's chest and arms though.

"Alice?" Simus asked softly. "Can you hear me? It's dad. You're in a room in the Bannared Mare. Aliah and I are right beside you. The whole group is here with you. The monsters are gone. You're safe, little faerie. You're safe."

"No." Alice sobbed from Aliah's chest. "No I'm not. None of us are safe. They're coming and they're going to kill us all."

"Who little faerie? Who's coming? Who's going to kill us all?"

"Them...The creatures...The Voooooid." She sobbed between deep breaths. "Riverwood...Riverwood is gone...they didn't stand a chance...they all died in terror! A few hid but I can't see them! I can't find them! They'll all be found and killed like the others! The women, the children, even the babies! They'll all die toooooooo!"

Alice lost all composure. She lost herself to despair as her tears and snot rolled down her cheeks and onto Aliah's body. Simus could do nothing for his little faerie but gently rub her back and help her through it.

*sorry I scripted Elizabeth Willow. I wanted to get her into the action to spare you any out-of-place catchup.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Salthar opened his mouth to retort, and was promptly drowned out by a banshee's shriek. Or the mortal equivalent of one, anyways. The Altmer vampire was surprised to see the sound coming from Alice. She'd shown no magical talent near him before, so perhaps it only worked in times of direst need. Or fear. Aliah arrived, and held the girl, as did Simus, and the pair managed to calm her. "Come. Let's give them some privacy." He shot a pointed look at the new vampire "Unless you wish to spout more empty threats?"

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Auguste saw Alice's eyes turned purple and knew what was going to happen before she managed to let loose her scream. Auguste launched himself out of the room, casting a special ward spell all around him like a barrier. The noise came in like missiles hitting a brick wall and nearly broke Auguste's ward. He had made the ward a few years ago when he was attacked by a banshee and barely made it out with his life, it was specifically designed to protect against loud noises and arrows. When Alice was done with her scream Auguste walked back into the room, half smiling at Salthar being cut off in mid speech. His frown reappeared when Salthar started talking again.

"Unless you wish to spout more empty threats?"

"They won't be empty threats much longer if you keep talking to me like that," With this Auguste sheathed his weapons and brought out his mead bottle. He raised it to his lips and took more than was necessary, mainly to toy with the other vampire's hunger. Auguste walked out of the room and walked down the stairs. He took a seat farthest away from the other patrons and ordered some chopped venison.

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    Averain barely avoided being slammed into by a half naked Imperial, Alices' father, by plastering himself to the wall. Both the man and Aliah set about trying to comfort the distraught woman, and the half Breton knight lowered his sword. With so many capable protectors in the room, it was unlikely that this new, strange vampire, that seemed to have a great dislike for the Thalmor clad vampire, Salthar. Averain narrowed his eyes, wondering what, exactly, was the other vampires problem. To the knights knowledge, Salthar hadn't murdered anyone while in the city, nor had he broken any laws. 'Perhaps he's simply upset that another has moved in on his hunting grounds. Or might blow his cover' the stranger obviously was trying to conceal his vampiric identity. Most vampires didn't bother, when among mortals to do so. Especially when in a position of power. He turned on his heel, and left the room, agreeing whole-heartedly with the Altmer vampire. He returned to his room, and began buckling on his plate armour.

He then buckled his swordbelt, sheathed Goldbrand, and headed downstairs. The vampire in dawnguard armour was there as well, farthest away from the others, almost opposite the mysterious ranger. Averain had no idea whether the man was sleeping still, but it wouldn't have surprised him had he been quietly observing them. The man, Torin, if Averain recalled his name correctly, seemed to be a master of silent observation. He approached the ranger, careful to make his approach obvious. The man didn't seem the paranoid type, but it never hurt to be careful. "Sir ranger. I believe you may want to hear about this nights' occurrences"

(OOC: Just trying to give Torin a chance to converse with the others. Maybe get to know Alice and co. a little, hmmmm?)

Blackwhite1223

Bornir was sleeping easily in his bed at the Whiterun Barracks, or at least, as easily as he could these last few days. With people disappearing in the last few days, more and more orders and requests came down from the jarl and citizens. His men were overworked with patrols and extra night watches, and due to the lack of funds, his men often were forced to ride as far out as Rorikstead and Riverwood. 'At least we have the funds for bloody horses'. He thought, more than a little irritated about how long it had taken. His sleep was interrupted by an urgent hammering on his door. "What is it?" He growled, getting up out of bed and pulling his clothes on. "It's Hafnir, sir! He's returned from Riverwood, and he's real shaken up. You better come down!"

Bornir frowned. Hafnir had faced bandits before, and cut them down as if they were striplings. The man was impressive, in battle to say the least. If something had shaken him badly, it had to be serious. Wiping the remnants of sleep from his eyes, Bornir pulled on his hauberk, mail, and armour, buckled on his sword, grabbed his shield, and heading downstairs. Hafnir sat at the table, hands trembling, helmet on the table, his bearded face pale. "Hafnir, what happened? Report!" The man gulped a few times, and then managed to say "they're dead....they're all dead. I-I..I rode out to the village, and noticed that the fires' were out..I rode into the village and...they'd been torn apart, captain. Not even the children..." He turned even paler, and stammered to a stop.

The captain clapped his friend and subordinate on the shoulder. Then he headed outside, and made his way to the inn, his bearded face grim. 'I'll be damned if this doesn't have something to do with those disappearances, and Torin and the others were trying to find the cause.' He opened the door to the inn and stepped inside, and cleared his throat, to attract the attention of those inside. "Excuse me. I have news for general Psyrakon and his party. Urgent news" he locked eyes with Torin, who was still in the seat he'd been in when Bornir had left earlier during the night. The ranger nodded, stood, and made for the steps.
    "Sir ranger. I believe you may want to hear about this nights' occurrences" The ranger nodded to the man, and motioned for him to continue. Then Bornir stepped inside, and announced he needed to speak with old Psyrakon. He stood, excused himself, and took the stairs two at a time. When Bornir said something was urgent, it usually was. He could hear a woman sobbing, and slowed, before coming to stand at the entrance of the room. The Altmer vampiress, was sitting on the bed, holding the crying woman. General Psyrakon sat on the other side of the woman, rubbing her back. He hesitated to disturb them. He was often seen as hard and uncaring, but really, he was simply weary, from living in the wilds, and fighting bandits and other filth. "Excuse me, general. I don't mean to be too forward, but the guard captain is downstairs. He says he has urgent news for the group. I believe you should come as soon as possible."

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    "Wait!" Alice yelled to Salthar as he was about to leave. She didn't stop Auguste because his presence wasn't really welcome since he tried to strangle Julius. Averain was too quick to stop but Salthar lingered a bit. He probably wanted to make sure they were leaving before he did. It was sweet. Julius was still here on the floor and in a lot of pain from Alice's spell and now Torin was here telling them about news they already knew about. Then again he didn't know she knew so that wasn't unexpected.

"Please wait." Alice said more softly while looking up from Aliah's chest. The vampiress' cold body felt good against her flushed skin and seat stained pajamas. Aliah was stroking her hair and cradling her like a big sister. Simus was softly rubbing her back. Alice felt safer now but it was a tenuous feeling. "I...I don't want to be alone right now. Please Salthar, don't go. Stay with me. I'm scared, really really scared. I've never been so scared, and I've seen some terrible things." Tears were still flowing down her cheeks.

"It's alright Alice. Aliah and I are right here and we're not gonna leave you. Not until you feel safe."

"What does that matter?" She cried. "Those creatures could come for us at any time and there's nothing we can do to stop them. And I know I screwed up all of your hearing with that stupid, stupid spell I casted! Oh, I'm so sorry about that! Averain left because of what I did, and Julius probably hates me now and now everybody who's not you three thinks I'm crazy and..."

"Shhhh, no sweetheart. No one thinks you're crazy, I promise you. Everyone in this room knows what you can do and we all still love you besides. It sounds like Bornir's talking about the attack downstairs and considering you just woke everybody up about it, that'll convince the others."

"Really?" Alice said with a sniffle?

"Really." Simus said reassuringly. "Now, I've got to go down the hall and let your sister and Elizabeth know that everything's okay. I'll be back in a minute, alright?"

"Okay. Please don't take long." She looked to Salthar.

"I won't." Simus said, kissing Alice on the top of the head. "I'll be right back." He got up and walked out into the hallway but left the door open to let the warm candlelight shine into the room. Light and warmth along with people always eased Alice after a night terror like this. People and light made her feel safe and relaxed and she would probably go back to sleep in less than an hour. Simus turned to Torin.

"Torin. Please go downstairs and tell Bornir to mobilize the city guardsmen. They're to ride out to Riverwood, secure the town and bring any survivors back to Whiterun. Five of his fastest riders will go to Fort Greymoor to alert my garrison there. They had to have seen something. Tell Auguste to go back to Jorvasskr and alert The Circle of what's happened. I want these creatures found and tracked. Finally I want you to wake Jarl Vignar and warn him. Get moving."

Simus then left Torin to carry out his instructions and went to Cilla and Elizabeth's room. All the yelling and screaming had scared Cilla to death and she was curled up on the bed in Elizabeth's arms softly crying. Simus gave a soft triple knock on the door.

"Cilla? It's papa. Alice is okay. You and Elizabeth can come out now. I'm so sorry I yelled at you pumpkin, I didn't mean to. Can I come in?"

Cilla was too shaken to get up and looked to Elizabeth to let her papa in.

willowwisp

Elizabeth held the girl in her arms as the commotion outside wound down, trying to calm her down with soft words and back rubbing. The healer didn't even have much of an idea of what was going on, only that Alice was terrified of...something. She was wondering if she should have gone out to investigate after all, when there was a soft knock at the door. "Cilla? It's papa. Alice is okay. You and Elizabeth can come out now. I'm so sorry I yelled at you pumpkin, I didn't mean to. Can I come in?"

Elizabeth stood, and said "don't worry, it's just your dad. I'll be right back" she went to the door and opened it, wide enough to let Simus in. "What's going on out there? Is everyone alright?" She would have gone out herself, but her healing skills were good for small cuts and bruises. And she knew how to treat most sicknesses. She'd be useless at healing what ever damage that unnatural, probably magical scream had caused

WindWalker

Julius woke up to find that he was face first on the floor. And his head really, really, hurt. And his ears were ringing. But he could still hear, "Those creatures could come for us at any time and there's nothing we can do to stop them. And I know I screwed up all of your hearing with that stupid, stupid spell I casted! Oh, I'm so sorry about that! Averain left because of what I did, and Julius probably hates me now and now everybody who's not you three thinks I'm crazy and..." Julius stuck a hand in the air and groaned. "Don't hate you." He mumbled to the floor. Then he pushed himself up, rubbing his throat where the guy in armour had tried to crush it. "Next time, just tell me to cover my ears or something, okay?" He said, a weak attempt at a joke. He felt fear crawl up his back. Those creatures, could only mean the monster that had been in Falkreath that one time before they'd left. Julius had no wish to hear or see another on of those.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    "Wait!" Salthar spun on his heel, surprised. "Please wait." Alice repeated, her voice soft, pleading. "I...I don't want to be alone right now. Please Salthar, don't go. Stay with me. I'm scared, really really scared. I've never been so scared, and I've seen some terrible things." Salthar had been planning on heading downstairs, with the others, but the barely controlled terror in the girls voice changed his mind. "Of course, Alice." He said, approaching the girl and taking her sweaty hand in one of his own. "You may rest easy. No harm will come to you while I'm here. I give you my word" he glanced at Aliah, noticing for the first time, that she was wearing scarcely any clothing. Not that it seemed to bother the vampiress. He perched on the edge of the chair in the room, which had somehow remained undamaged during the commotion. He glanced outside the window, at the full moon, his face bathed in its' pale light. And wondered how a whole village disappeared overnight.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    The Lost had been watching, studying...learning about those he traveled with. Vampires had common weaknesses of course, but he was primarily watching the others. it's not that the emotionless elf was planning on killing anyone but it was always wise to be informed. He had decided he had learned quite enough and stealthily left the inn. As he left there was some commotion, a scream perhaps. But he had things to attend to.

He doubted any of his companions would notice his absence, which suited his purposes. He doubted they would be understanding about his motives and abilities. The Lost avoided any guards as he made his way to the crypt where he had met his friend earlier. He swiftly entered and made his way into the dank catacombs. Taking a deep breath, he felt at peace; the smell of decay familiar. He took out a book he always kept hidden on his person, as well as several other items; phylacteries, a journal, ink, quills, and other mundane items. But the book was what would catch the eye. A black book with a skull pictured on the cover along with strange runes and red gems. It was the Book of Unlife. A necromantic tome thought to have been lost nearly two hundred years ago.

It was in this crypt, after he set up his things, that he began to search for an appropriate corpse. Upon finding a suitable candidate, he began. As he proceeded he made notes about what he did, what he saw, and what he experienced. He referred to the Tome as he needed, learning something new every time he opened it. The Lost worked silently and emotionlessly in the dark burial chamber. This would either help him or cause a great deal of chaos, but it could very well be worth the risk.

Aethalia

Aliah didn't mind the girl crying all over her so much. She'd been covered in worse before, and probably would be again. Simus attempted to convince Alice was safe, to no avail."What does that matter?" she cried. "Those creatures could come for us at any time and there's nothing we can do to stop them. And I know I screwed up all of your hearing with that stupid, stupid spell I casted! Oh, I'm so sorry about that! Averain left because of what I did, and Julius probably hates me now and now everybody who's not you three thinks I'm crazy and..." Salthar responded to the girls earlier plea for him to stay, taking a chair, and her hand. Aliah nodded slightly at him, her respect for her fellow vampire going up a few notches. "Alice. Listen. Nothing is coming for us right now. No one is going to let anything happen to you, especially not me." She said, holding the girl tightly and continuing to stroke her hair.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Alice smiled when Salthar took her sweaty hand and chuckled at Julius' joke. He had forgiven her for feelings she couldn't control but she felt bad about it anyway. She was glad to have met him. Aliah kept holding her and stroking her hair and it felt good. She had become much calmer in the last few minutes. Her face was covered in tears but her crying had stopped. After several deep breaths she laid her head against Aliah's chest and cleared her throat.

"I'm grateful that you're all here to ease my fears, thank you. You guys are the best." She said with a smile and a hoarse voice. "Whether the creatures come or not I feel better knowing I have all of you. I'm sorry I screamed at all of you, I'll try and warn you next time." She gave a chuckle. "You'll feel better in a few minutes Julius. The aftereffects don't last very long. I'm curious though Salthar. I've used that spell a couple of times before in dire emergencies and It's brought men much larger than you to their knees with their ears bleeding. How come it didn't work on you and Aliah?"

"Alice had a nightmare about those creatures we met in Falkreath. She saw them attack Riverwood and it shook her to the core but she's okay now. I sent a detachment out to Riverwood just to make sure everything's okay. I wouldn't worry though, I'm sure everything's fine." Simus was half-lying to the girl but she didn't need to know all the details right now. Certainly not with Cilla in the room. She also didn't know about Alice's gift and Simus would leave it up to her to reveal it when she was ready. Cilla timidly got up from the bed and walked over to the two adults.

"Papa?" Cilla asked, looking up at him.

"Hi pumpkin." Simus said, taking his daughter into a big hug. She gladly accepted and felt better now that the papa she knew was back. "What's wrong with Alice?"

"She had a bad dream and it scared her badly, but she's okay. You can go see her if you want."

"Was it a vision?"

"Well, yes it was, but that doesn't necessarily mean what Alice saw was true. You know that."

"Yeah, I guess so. We should go see her."

"Let's." Simus said with a smile. He took Cilla's hand and led her and Elizabeth over to the other room. Alice gave a relieved smile when she saw the three of them. Now that everyone was her with her she felt safe.

"Hi."

"Hi. You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm okay Cilla." She gently released herself from Aliah's embrace and led Cilla over to the bed. She sat her down onto her lap and hugged her tightly. Cilla didn't mind in the least, settling herself into Alice's warm lap. Her pajamas were a bit wet and cold but she didn't mind. That's what self-cleaning enchantments were for after all!

Blackwhite1223

"Torin. Please go downstairs and tell Bornir to mobilize the city guardsmen. They're to ride out to Riverwood, secure the town and bring any survivors back to Whiterun. Five of his fastest riders will go to Fort Greymoor to alert my garrison there. They had to have seen something. Tell Auguste to go back to Jorvasskr and alert The Circle of what's happened. I want these creatures found and tracked. Finally I want you to wake Jarl Vignar and warn him. Get moving." Normally, the ranger wouldn't have obeyed the general. He was an independent man, and didn't take kindly to being ordered about. However, he was willing to make an exception. Once. Torin nodded, and made his way back downstairs, and motioned Bornir over. "The general wants you to send your fastest riders to fort Greymoor. Also, he wants the guard mobilized, and the jarl appraised of the situation" Bornir hesitated, went over the orders, then nodded and headed out into the cold night again, headed towards the jarls palace, barking orders to his men as he went. Torin turned to the dawnguard armoured newcomer, assuming he was the one named Auguste. "Companion: You're to return to Jorvasskr and alert the circle that there has been an attack on Riverwood"

_________________________________________________________________________________
    meanwhile, Bornir had arrived at Dragonsreach and was at the jarls quarters. Outside them, actually. "Jarl. You need to wake up. There's been an attack on Riverwood. We're uncertain if there are any survivors" (OOC-Figured I leave Vignar to you, Simus, or Aliah.)

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    I'm curious though Salthar. I've used that spell a couple of times before in dire emergencies and It's brought men much larger than you to their knees with their ears bleeding. How come it didn't work on you and Aliah?" Salthar smiled. "While I must preserve my secrets, I will tell you this: I presume that you already know that your spell, is derived from a Banshees' scream. Banshees' are formidable, against the living. For example, my coven and I have used banshees' against human soldiers dozens of times, and we've suffered no ill effects"

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Shadari was woken by screaming. Not the screams of a battle, or pain, but pure terror. It must have had some magical components as well, because it set her ears ringing and head throbbing. She hauled herself out of bed as the scream ended, rubbing at her sensitive ears. The screaming had stopped, and her hearing gradually returned. Grumbling, the assassin pulled on her armour, and fastened it. Finally, she slid her falchion through the metal hoop on her belt, and left the room. She passed a room that was awfully crowded, with the general, two of his kids, and the two high elf vampires inside. Alice was sitting on the bed, with tears streaming down her face. 'I wonder what her problem is' she thought, grumpily, stomping down the stairs, purely for the sake of it.

Downstairs, the ranger, his guard friend, the knight, and a stranger in Dawnguard armour and with the stench of blood around him sat or stood in the room. The stranger was most likely a vampire. Or had been in very close proximity with one or more. She approached the half-breed knight, and said, her voice filled with irritation "Can you tell me why I was woken up by someone screaming their head off at this ungodly hour?"

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    "Can you tell me why I was woken up by someone screaming their head off at this ungodly hour?"

Frustrated at being disrupted from his meal, Auguste looked up to this new stranger, "I don't know what business it is of yours, but if you really want to know, talk to Simus." It was around this time that another man, a ranger by the looks of it, walked up to Auguste as well and told him to alert the Circle of an attack on Riverwood. Auguste sighed and looked back at the first stranger, "Well, I would love to stay but I have business to attend to, sorry if I sounded harsh but it's been a long night," Auguste took one last bite of his venison and got up from his chair. Auguste made his way to the door and walked out into the night, pulling his hood over his head as he moved.

Auguste walked into Kodlak Whitemane's quarters, "There's been an attack on Riverwood, we should meet Simus in the Underforge to see how we can stop more of these attacks,"
    Kodlak sat up from his bed, "Of course, tell Simus to meet the Circle, I will wake the others," Aguste walked out of Jorrvaskr and made his way to the inn. He walked towards Simus, "The Companions are ready to meet with you in the Underforge."

Aethalia

Jarl Vignar came to the door, his face drawn, and more than a little confused. "An attack? Where, when?" The older man groaned and swiped a hand across his face. "Agh, nevermind. I believe one of the adventurers that entered the city tonight wished an audience with me? Have her sent up, with whoever she wishes to bring." He turned to one of the guards. "Go wake Farengar as well,please"
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Farengar Secret fire pulled his robes on, and headed out of his room, and very nearly collided with a slim, young female. Her face was obscured, by a cloth mask, and her eyes had a strange light to them. She was clad in black robes, that did little to obscure her physique. "Farengar? Farengar Secret Fire? I think we need to speak..." the womans' voice was silky soft, but the gloved hand she pressed against his chest was firm, and brooked no argument. As if on its' own accord,the door slammed shut, with the woman and mage still inside.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts