What is your roleplaying character's personality?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
My Nord dragonborn is named Kjekk, which literally means handsome in nordic. So, i made him overconfident and boastful. He also holds grudges. Despite all of that, he is always ready to help.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Well when I go about it with my Breton,Jader, I usually go the way of being the prince of thieves,dashing,charming,but not afraid to get his hands dirty,his coming into the thieves guild as a lowly footpad and rising through the ranks to guild master.usually spills into his joining the dark brotherhood as well,as he then considers lives to be but another thing to plunder.

Kinda dark but whatever. playing a good char usually gets old fast.

Dr.Madness

Overlord of the Void
My current Character is a Argonian Battlemage named Sulkar the Magnificent. He is a kind old Argonian with many tricks up his sleeves. His power comes from a pact he made with Clavicus Vile. In return he was cursed with the ability not to die. He has been wandering Tamriel for 500 years and has watched all his friends and family waste away. Kind by nature, he will help when he is able, and he has a fascination with the Dwemer so he must explore any ruins he encounters. He will do whatever it takes to become more powerful, even if the lives of innocents must be harmed. He can not stand evil organizations, such as: The Dark Brotherhood, the Thieves Guild. and the Morang Tong. He will destroy them and their members if possible. After helping him rid Dawnstar of Vaermina's presence, he travels Skyrim with Erandur, ridding it of Daedra, Necromancers, and other evils. However he has a bad temper, and being around people such as Nazeem tends to make him lose it, and does whatever he can to make that person pay.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
To understand the personalities of my 2 mains you'd need to have played an old game for the ps2 called "Legacy of Kain: Defiance" i like to make believe that my character sounds and acts just like Kain, while my other sounds and acts like Razial. Both are properly named too, both are vampires and have a 2 handed sword with soul trap enchant named "The Soul Reaver" Kain is a high elf warrior vampire *high elf race looks the most like him because of the raised eye brows and long chin* and Razial is a breton warrior vampire *bretons look closest to Razial because of the slightly smaller stature*

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
-Loves magic as it permitted him to accomplish his first goal.
-Fairly fast talking, overwhelmed with paranoia, often over-prepared.
-Doesn't see eye to eye with most of other argonians for reasons related to his past.
-Shows no interest in vampires as his own disease is only there as a safe anti-Hist barrier.
-Mostly privileges peace.
-Unhelping but very often riddled enough with guilt to change his mind.
-Frowns upon elitism.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
All depends on the character's backstory, habits and motive, some are kind and others are complete a holes haha my current character, a nord barbarian, is rather selfish and just worries about himself and the money he makes. others are very kind.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
To understand the personalities of my 2 mains you'd need to have played an old game for the ps2 called "Legacy of Kain: Defiance" i like to make believe that my character sounds and acts just like Kain, while my other sounds and acts like Razial. Both are properly named too, both are vampires and have a 2 handed sword with soul trap enchant named "The Soul Reaver" Kain is a high elf warrior vampire *high elf race looks the most like him because of the raised eye brows and long chin* and Razial is a breton warrior vampire *bretons look closest to Razial because of the slightly smaller stature*

I'd be interested in seeing what your chars look.I liked playing that game.

(My current character anyways)

His name is Scipio, A Nord Nightblade who hails from Cyrodiil. While he is a thief, at heart he is a kind person, he tries to be anyways. Sadly, he wasn't always like that. Before entering Skyrim he was a greedy person, he ruined peoples lives and didn't think twice about it. It wasn't until his head was about to be chopped off at Helgen that he really decided to rethink his actions.

From then on, he has been more careful in what he does. He only steals when he needs to, and, he only steals from those who truly have more than they deserve. Hell sometimes he even tosses a gold coin to beggars and a bottle of wine to the local drunkards. You could say he's somewhat of a reformed criminal, or he's trying to be..Temptation's are always there.

I must say, Brynjolf's offer has Scipio rethinking this change in lifestyle.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Maenith, my High Elf Battlemage, holds a grudge against the Stormcloaks, the Thalmor, and is almost completely evil. She hasn't gone to the DB or the TG, and probably won't, unless they give her ample reasoning.

I usually decide what my character will do based on why they were in Helgen to begin with.....

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
My current character.
Hates vampires and will go out of her way to kill them.
Will help out any innocent in need, even if it means defying a Daedric Prince (She answers only to Nocturnal).
Will not kill except if being attacked or paid.
Likes animals, especially bunnies. Hates to admit she doesn't mind the pet skeever her son has, will even feed it cheese wedges.
Is undecided on whether she wants to take part in the civil war.
Is no push over and will not be ordered around. And hates arrogant people.
Likes to play pranks (pushing carts into nearest body of water, placing weird items in forges (dead bodies, cabbages...)
Is also collecting all of skyrims picks and axes and hoarding them.
Likes to hunt crabs, falmor and dragur for soul gems.
Loves building stuff.

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
Oddly enough, I never really thought of this. I generally just make the decisions as I go along, mostly in line with what I would personally choose.

Pendalyn doesn't like the DB for sure. They have been hunting her and her family for years, so I guess she will never do that questline. She has little desire to be a faction leader. She 'accidentally' became the archmage, and is looking for someone to reverse pick pocket the robe too. As such, she'll never full complete most of the 'guild' faction story lines. Her father taught her sword skills, and he was one of the legendary Iceblades of High Rock, so she doesn't feel a need to seek out the companions. The civil war in skyrim means little to her, she doesn't have a favorite side, but is not a fan of Ulfric. She helped the king of the Forsworn, less by choice than by desire to leave the mine, but will gladly slaughter any forsworn who attack her.

Pendalyn doesn't fully grasp the whole 'dragonborn' thing still. She knows she has this dragon speaking ability and she uses it, but she's kind of playing a naive/innocent attitude towards the main She will kill all vampires she comes across. The Bretons fought wars with Vampires in the old days, and those skills were passed down to her. I generally help who I want to help, judging that by the NPC's personality. Right now, Pendalyn is still building her legacy. She has some plans to retire after the main quest, doing the radients and traveling from town to town under different guises. She uses potions and blacksmithing to make her money, much as her family back in High Rock did. She wants kids, and will likely marry some day, though she doesn't have prospects yet.

Pendalyn always falls back on shield and sword, but is well versed with a bow, and knowledgeable with magic skills (mostly destruction spells and healing, with a sprinkle of conjure atronoch). She prefers a tank (companion) because legendary is a hard mofo'in difficulty, and they can carry extra weight. When Pendalyn needs to sneak, she easily does so and leaves the help outside. Often she likes to take the sneaky route, shooting foes with arrows then hiding back in the shadows till she can sneak attack again. I'm trying to build her as a well rounded character (not worried about getting my main skills to 100), then focus on her barter, smithing and alchemy for retirement.