What is your character's attire

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wippii

Bookworm
I've really taken a liking to a Steel/Nordic Carved combination.

Three pieces (head, hands, feet) of steel give me extra protection against arrows and bolts (a SkyRe thing), and the Nordic Carved armour chestpiece goes really well with those. I can reach the armour cap of 900 with that, even without a shield. NC also has the added bonus of providing full exposure protection (a Frostfall thing).

Add to that a nice fur cloak, and it's a perfect attire. Stat and looks wise (especially with the retextured armours I use).

Shame I don't appear to have any suitable screenshots.

Ebony armor, it's pretty badass looking. I always put Lydia in it (minus the helmet, she wears a pretty gold and emerald circlet instead on her head). She's as pretty as a rose and simultaneously tougher than nails (after I've upgraded it at a work bench).

I'm a black knight, and it fits well into multiple roles except maybe thief. I might go with a different outfit for thieves guild quests, I like the dress clothes that maven black briar and other wealthy skyrim characters wear, perfect for blending in with the common rabble when not fighting giant spiders, or even worse, giant's. Or perhaps some mage robes, don't think I've ever worn those before..

But when you're caught off guard while traveling the roads of skyrim, a nice suit of armor pays off well so you don't have to abuse the save ability in this game (God I wish this game had save points that you had to walk to instead of just saving whenever you feel like it).

ReiKoko

my character (bosmer) is mainly a dual-wielding thief/assassin who also occasionally favours the bow, so i try to stick with light armours.

the nightingale set was my favourite for a while, but right now, i'm going back and forth between the wild hunt (bosmer armour set mod) set and miraak's set (replaced his mask with krosis). i wish miraak's robes were classified as light armour though :/ i'm wearing it right now mainly because i like the look.

my previous character (breton), which i abandoned midgame for my current one, favoured both the nightingale and lustmord set (mod).

LuChao

The Martial artist
my current build wears belted tunic and shoes...... he is an everyday mage citizen no weapons or potions just regular clothes and spells

ShadowHunter

My Imperial wears Dragonscale Armor (I'm using a mod that makes it darker, which looks very badass). As well as a Dark Trim Wolf Skin Cloak from the Winter is Coming mod, and wears a Dragonbone Ring and Amulet (Expanded Jewelry Crafting). He wields a Dragonbone Sword and a Bow forged from the scales of Alduin (Newermind's Bow Collection)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wippii

Bookworm
I am really loving my current character's outfit. <3

- Nordic Armour, custom enchanted (fortify stamina)
- Steel Light Trim Ice Wolf Skin Hood, custom enchanted (fortify marksman)
- Wild Hunt Heavy Boots, custom enchanted (resist fire)
- Dragonscale Gauntlets of the Peerless Fatespinner (Illusion spells are about 25 % cheaper, 20 % chance to ignore incoming melee weapon damage)
- Ice Wolf Skin Cloak of Resist Frost (15 %)
- Gold Diamond Ring, custom enchanted (resist fire)
- Silver Amethyst Ring (left hand), custom enchanted (resist shock)
- The Gauldur Amulet (+50 H/M/S and +50 % H/M/S regen)
- Backpack with an Amulet of Talos (+50 carry weight, 10 % Shout time reduction)
- Aetherial Crown (Atronach + Lord)

I'm in the process of crafting a new cloak (and enchanting it with shock resistance), because my current one clips with the Nordic armour's "collar" part. Damn Snows Fox pelts are impossible to find when you refuse to kill one of the cute little critters. Giants always have them when I don't need them, but now that I do, they drop all kinds of other pelts.

Obviously, quite a few of the listed items are either mod-added have been modified by a mod (SkyRe really makes the Gauldur Amulet worth all the trouble of getting it!). :)

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
I usually go with fur armor at the start. I mix and match when I get up in them levels but eventually end up married to the Nightengale set.

Hodor

King Hodor of House Hodor
When playing, thief,assassin,ranger play styles I almost always use the clothes that Faendal wears ( remind me of ranger like clothes, or true hunter clothes ), penitus oculatus bracers and boots as well.

And at RespectForMer, yea those are a pretty nice combination light imperial armor and mage hood( use to be my favourite starter gear ), typically the light imperial goes with a lot of things, or its other armor pieces, bracers, boots and even the helmet.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I wear ragtag stuff until I acquire my chosen gear for the switch to legendary/quest mode. My early and mid game is all about collecting a specific set of gear before I run the main quest and ratchet up the difficulty.

Ebony Mail
Jagged Crown
Targe of the Blooded
Ahzidal's Ring of Arcana (Ignite is ridiculous)
Ahzidal's Mask (maxxed out Ignite is stoopid)
Amulet of Talos
Enchanted Daedric boots and gauntlets

Once I have those items along with a hefty weapon list it's time to start questing. :)

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
0qQvcmb.jpg

Years and years of conjuring has taken its toll. And honestly, anyone who wants some punch in a mage will try to avoid the usual robes and hood and stuff. Too bad I had to go through mods for that.

TheQahnaarin

Son of Skyrim
If your using the vanilla game and your not too worried about actual effectiveness I love the novice hood with (with heavy armor characters) banded iron or with (light Armorer characters) scaled armor. Either that or the studded armor and iron helm like in the trailers. With some smithing it can be ok armor if aesthetics are important to you which they are for me if I'm in a serious RP

Amradel

My current character (Altmer/Dunmer, hopefully the character I stick to, or at least make it past level 40 with. xD) wears leather armor, with a circlet of Alteration instead of the helmet. I will probably stick with that until I get around to making Dragon scale armor... Who knows when that will be though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts