what is your character and what type of character is he/she and level?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
my character is a distruction mage assassin archer bladesman theif and master at stealth and a high elf at level 16 for now will reach 20 when I get that far he is an apprentice at locking and at level 34 with lockpicks and a high distruction mage almost at apprentice level he is a silent but deadly theif and killer ice cold.and a male high elf.

so what is yours and what skills does your character possess??

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
004.JPG 004.JPG

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    849.3 KB · Views: 9

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I just had a seizure reading your post. For the love of god... Try, just try, some full stops and commas.

The Illusive Man

The Founder of Cerberus
I am an Alter Vampiress, her name is Ares. She specializes in stealth, one handed, light armor, and various magic classes.

She prefers Elven and shrouded armor at the moment.

benathius

level 35 khajiit, high in sneak , magic , archery, one handed , lockpicking and the art of stealing your possesions or your life before he even knows your there , at the moment i will stalk my enemies and take out as many as i can with a well placed arrow before going in duel weild or with heavy destruction and illision depending on my enemy, name is kashmir , main weapons are glass dagger , nightingale bow, nightingale sword and an elven sword all enchanted and im usually wearing nightingale armour

Gommer41

Xbox360
I am level 41, Argonian, Archer currently working at getting my bow up to highest damage possible currently it is at 250, Have full dragon bone armor. Also working on getting my enchanting to level 100 so i can add enchantments to my armor and bow. Completed a lot of quests and my house in eastmarch has every weapon slot full of quest weapons. I don't really use much more than my Daedric bow has no enchantment at this time cause i'm waiting for my enchanting to get to 100 any tips of getting the bow higher than this would be helpful.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
my character is a distruction mage assassin archer bladesman theif and master at stealth and a high elf at level 16 for now will reach 20 when I get that far he is an apprentice at locking and at level 34 with lockpicks and a high distruction mage almost at apprentice level he is a silent but deadly theif and killer ice cold.and a male high elf.

so what is yours and what skills does your character possess??

Yeah boi! Im a thief, mage, assassin, barbarian, dual wield 2 hander archer, hairdresser, orcish, dwarven, high elf, night fox, cubic zirconia eating, spellsword, orc, imperial, apprentice master expert, plumber, one handed warhammer throwing dual shield smithing daedric murder, sex changing master illusionist, with perks in destruction maxing me out at like 1000 destruction... ice cold man... ice cold.

im a level 8 khajiit. this is like my 9th playthrough and hes a complete warrior. i have perks in heavy armour and two handed and smithing. i wanted to break the rules and go complete opposite of a sneaky dagger weilding theif/assassin. so i beat the companions questline and gained the title harbinger while using ysgramor as my main weapon with it doing like 43 damage. i also wear skjors wolf armour, 48 protection and boots 14 or something like that. and i have beast blood and i married aela bc she cant die and is a really good follower my character is like an ideal warrior and hes a khajiit so its cool looking and kinda unusual.

Barf Cookies

current character is a L50 Nord thief/assassin. Maxed on Sneak, Pickpocket, and Smithing, tragically close to maxed on 1H, Light Armor, and Lockpicking. Everything else that doesn't come in handy to a sneaky stabby character is pretty low. Bout to retire her on account of having nothing worthwhile left to do quest-wise, which has disappointed me greatly, seeing as she's only L50.

Next character I'm just gonna wander around clearing dungeons and side quests til I'm L30 on her, and only then start with the srs questlines. And put the difficulty on Master cuz Expert is just not cutting it anymore.

skyfire322

My main character is a level 49 Dark Elf 'scout'. Main perks are Archery, Sneak, and Speechcraft. I recently just created a Nord who specializes in one and two-handed combat, and destruction.

Eva

Level 42 Nord assassin named Eva, with fiery hair to match her temper. She specializes in stealth, 1h weapons, archery, and speechcraft. I intend to make her more proficient in alchemy as I continue to level, since using the different poisons as an assassin fits the character so well and makes it so much more fun/devious.

Texaz2008

Veterans love to Game too!
43 ork Paladin 1 handed, heavy armor, block, archery, restoration. i try to play doing the right thing as a normal paladin would do crusading for justice.... this is because my last build i made the opposite ..70 dunmer shadow-knight one handed,(dual wield): one sword fire the other ice (nice combo) destruction magic heavy armor archery and he looks pretty legit riding shadowmare in all daedric with a hood on lolol

Rotceh

I have a level 2 Viking Botanist playing in novice difficulty of course. He collects flowers... One time at Dragonreach Gardening camp he dabbeld in alchemy, didn't like boiling his lavender, so now he just collects flowers...

Texaz2008

Veterans love to Game too!
I have a level 2 Viking Botanist playing in novice difficulty of course. He collects flowers... One time at Dragonreach Gardening camp he dabbeld in alchemy, didn't like boiling his lavender, so now he just collects flowers...

this isnt about the thing you said but the whole listing of your dead characters and playing hardcore like diabloII just one life is a interesting thing. i dont know alot of power gamers who would even do that in this game because of all the accidents that could happen.. just like the other day i was fighting a giant (got to close to the mammoths.) well he did this power attack sent me flying right into the mountain head first fell off of that and died. i mean i would get mad if i was like level 49 and died .. would SUCCCCCK the fat one so big props mayne.

Rotceh

this isnt about the thing you said but the whole listing of your dead characters and playing hardcore like diabloII just one life is a interesting thing. i dont know alot of power gamers who would even do that in this game because of all the accidents that could happen.. just like the other day i was fighting a giant (got to close to the mammoths.) well he did this power attack sent me flying right into the mountain head first fell off of that and died. i mean i would get mad if i was like level 49 and died .. would SUCCCCCK the fat one so big props mayne.

Im lucky i haven't had a major glitch with my 1 life characters, but really they haven't made it to far :)
I was mad about my lvl 8 soldiers death tho, it was so stupid, I had killed a rabit while climbing the steps to see the greybeards, the corpse was at the edge and i just had to loot it....