Quest What DLC do you want next?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jacobhwrd

Yeah more of the civil war easily. It was a really fun quest line. I would like to see the thalmor hop into the fight with the rebels and take out the empire. Even though I sided with the empire I would replay it or jump the fence on this go around.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
Snow elves
Dwemer
More Daedric gods
MAGNUS
FInd out what happened to Aldmeris. Who cares about the Nedic homeland the land of Aldmeris is only spoken of on myths and is sort of like the Atlantas of the Elder Scrolls.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I would be fine with the snow elves being in the next Skyrim dlc, however not on a large scale. Though when you come to think with it, finding a cure for the Falmer would be pretty neat. I would be utterly disappointed though if the next dlc was just about Snow Elves though.

I'm not so sure you can "cure" the falmer. I mean, wretched and deformed as they may appear to us, they have developed into something new and separate. Whatever they once were is gone, and largely irrelevant.

They are perfectly designed to survive in an environment that most races would consider hostile. They've their own architecture, agriculture, weapons crafts, likely their own distinct dialects. Arts perhaps, and music sung in tones only they can hear with their incredible ears.

They have built a whole culture for themselves in the darkness and ruin the dwarves damned them to. Is their struggle without value? Can you simply sweep that away? Do you think they'd be grateful for it? I think it would be far more interesting to come to terms with them as they are rather than change them to what they were.

ryguy90

For me I want Forsworn and Falmer DLCs. Each have an interesting story related to Skyrim, the Forsworns being natives of the Reach and the Falmer being mutated Snow Elves and I would like a chance to dive into their stories more and maybe even get a chance to play as them. The two things I hope for is that if a Falmer related DLC you will not get a chance to turn them back into Snow Elves, those things are dead and gone and must be treated as such, and if its a Forsworn DLC then I want to be able to question Ulfric, other StormCloaks, and the Imperials about it.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
I'm not so sure you can "cure" the falmer. I mean, wretched and deformed as they may appear to us, they have developed into something new and separate. Whatever they once were is gone, and largely irrelevant.

They are perfectly designed to survive in an environment that most races would consider hostile. They've their own architecture, agriculture, weapons crafts, likely their own distinct dialects. Arts perhaps, and music sung in tones only they can hear with their incredible ears.

They have built a whole culture for themselves in the darkness and ruin the dwarves damned them to. Is their struggle without value? Can you simply sweep that away? Do you think they'd be grateful for it? I think It would be far more interesting to come to terms with them as they are rather than change them to what they were.
I'm not altogether sure that they have become something "separate", I think it may be more of a case of de-evelution and a slight change from living in the under ground environment. However I agree that it is unlikely you would be able to cure them as it is not a sickness as such. But I still think they should bring back the old Snow Elves because they were just so much fun ad the looked jolly marvellous. Also how can you hate anything that slaughtered many a Nord.

Also just look at the chapel of Auriel wasn't it just beautiful, I mean Dwemer ruins are all well and good but they just don't share the elegance and taste of anything of Altmer/Ayleid/Snow Elf make.

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
Probably a Dlc where the Falmer ( Snow Eleves) rise from underground and fight to regain their rightful place in Skyrim.