Welcome to the new Art, Music and Writing Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Greetings members!

We have created this area so that you can share your original works of visual arts, music and writing. Please use the proper subcategory when posting your work. Because visual arts can overlap the concept of User Albums, please choose one section or the other to post your work so we don't have duplicates of your files.

The literary forum should not contain Skyrim Fan Fic. We have the section already set aside for that. Other fanfic or stories are welcome in this section instead.

I have enabled the 18+ prefix for Visual Arts and Literary Arts. You must use this prefix if your content would potentially be considered adult-oriented. Do not use adult-oriented verbiage in the titles of your threads. If you are not sure if your content is 18+, use the prefix and contact Renegader or Rayven for clarification. Remember, this is not about what offends you personally. It is what could potentially offend anyone. My 10 year old daughter sees this forum over my shoulder on occasion. If you think I'd want to kick your behind for letting my kid see your work, put the prefix ;)

As always, Renegader and I welcome your questions, comments and feedback on this and every aspect of the forums. I look forward to seeing what our very creative membership will contribute.

Rekamennos

Account closed
THIS WAS THE BEST IDEA EVER FOR A NEW FORUM ADDITION.

Skyrimosity

I've already started my own little writing thread for the literary arts section! Thanks for the new opportunities for writing things besides fan-fics and RP'ing (people are going to start thinking I'm a fledgling author how much writing I do around here.)

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
its been so long since i saw this thread that ive forgotten all my writing ideas.... eh whatever WINGIN IT!

I posted some of my Skyrim art in my album. feel free to check them out :) im currently working on another drawing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts