• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Okay I can post at this very second but someone just gave me a list of ideas and I think I can make a legitimately worthwhile post before the weekend is over.

I know I know, "Stalling" la de da. But the weekend is nearly over, I could post at this second but the post is up to "Charlotte talking to a person who will become a twisted character"

My post right now is seeding future plots, but with ideas I just got I can just... Damn. I promise to not take this long again, it's just this time (this post, this long period of time).

I know this is pissing you off Jo, and I'm sorry, but as unreliable as I have been please trust me. It's like less than twenty four hours, I can do this.

I started writing, asked someone for some inspiration, I can fix this post haha.

If you reply within the hour though I can just post now:)

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Is this still open? Cause I might wanna join, I was sad when kingdoms of tamriel ended.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Colonelscout312

K, save me a spot then while I make a CC for my kingdom.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    K, save me a spot then while I make a CC for my kingdom.

Just to let you know, your kingdom will be set up in steppe grasslands and desert, so you might wanna go for something tribal-ish.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Yeah, it's open! If you don't want the nomad/tribal kingdom, feel free to be a vassal family in my empire, working against me to seize power :)

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    I hope it's okay there wasn't a whole lot of plotting against "Mr big bad boss man" in this post, I was trying to show different perspectives/ introduce story lines. My posts won't have so many POVS in the future.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    plotting against me is fine, but did you ask the other kingdoms you mention if it is fine you say the stuff you did about them? For example: "The Iron Sovereignty is already close to being my ally, but I fear they do not trust me. We haven't created an official alliance"

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    I should mention those are Alex's assumptions, it's a reference because Epic said they're sending me ships.

Purely assumptions, I'll add that in.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Now that I've posted are we going to continue or what? ;) The maps are pretty much the only thing missing from my CC (with the maps comes the city names and descriptions) and that should hopefully be up within a fortnight.

If there's any urgency I may be able to cram it in but I don't know if I can get it up soon. The laptop is working again, thank goodness, so if it was urgent I'd be able to get it up but it'd be better to wait till after school ends. (First term is nearly over then a two week break)

But anyway, Blitzz you going to make a response post with your ambassador? EpicVakarian ?

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Damn I can be such a hypocrite, no rush, just a prod. I took the longest of them all so don't think I'm trying to force it now, that would be so bad of me to do.

Me: Takes years

You: Doesn't post in 1 week

Me: POST NOW OMG U R TAKENG SO DAMM LONG LIEK UGH FAK

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    I'm making a post, but it will not interact with anyone, so Epic, feel free to make your post, dont worry about mine :)

Colonelscout312

I'll get a CC up tonight, sorry it took so long.

Colonelscout312

CHARACTER CARD
    Rulers: The Clan War-Blade

King Nomad War-Blade, is the only true member of the family. He was a peasant for quite some time and tries to serve his people rather than himself. He is known for being a kind, just, and loyal king. He has no wife or child of his own conception. He is 25. He has long brown hair, sea blue eyes, and is a stout Nord, with some imperial in him. He has an athletic build, and tries to remain lighter and more agile. He is looking for a woman that he will love to bare him a son or daughter.

Other important staff:

Sir Runsultare is an elf, and a chosen. He is the most skilled in the kingdom with magic. He is Nomad's oldest friend and is like a brother to him. He leads Sondheim's battlemages. He is 239 years old.

Sydia Lunor is a skilled cook, and makes the most delicious foods in the entire kingdom. (Including sweet roles.) She is a redguard and is 34.

Sir Richard of Kalder, is a librarian who became a warrior. He is the kings steward. He also sorts the kings many books. He is a Breton and is 35. (If needed, I can change him.)

Sarah Celorate, is the kings chief advisor. She is an imperial and advises him on many, many things.
    She is 32.

Gulrok Megahl, is an Orc, and the general of Nomad's army. He is a fierce warrior and is at the age of 40.

Lugot is a khajiit, and is the captain of a 'secret service' like force dedicated to protecting the King. He is 45.

Delrov is an argonian and is captain of the guard in the capital.
    He is 60.

Province: Sondheim, a grassland and desert land. The province experiences harsh conditions, and its people are used to having to travel. Winter does not come often, but when it does, it is a terrible thing to behold.

Kingdom Name and Emblem/Flag: Sondheim
    uploadfromtaptalk1397108535067.jpg

History: Clan War-Blade are the true descendants of the rulers of Sondheim, however, the true line of rulers was lost hundreds of years ago. The Clan Scar-Bearer were the ones who stole the throne from the war blades, in a terrible betrayal. The Scar-Bearers were followers of The Great Beast, a fallen warrior of Yawea, who had mustered his own army to defeat Yawea. There was not just a physical battle, but a spiritual one for the land of Sondheim as well. The Scar-Bearers were a terrible Nazi like kingdom. Nearly one hundred years later, Nomad was found by a wise prophet Named Runsultare. Nomad was a travelling Hunter then, who had lost his whole family. He would kill dangerous animals, and sell they're oddities to make money. With Runsultares help, He mustered up an army of rebels and attacked the rulers of Sondheim, and after three years of bloody and violent civil war, Nomad was named king.

Loyalty: Yawea, the one true God of sondheim.

Races: Mainly Nords, due to a fifth year long war between the elf and beast races which nearly rendered them extinct in Sondheim.

Religion: The One True God Yawea. He is the creator of all, and is the ultimate embodiment of good, where as mortals are the ultimate embodiment of evil. His prophets, the chosen, cone in times of great need to help his people.

Initial stats: The province has moderate wealth, though some was taken by the remnants of the Kingdom of Sondheim. They are recovering from a civil war that ravaged the country. They have a moderate amount of people, most of which have been trained to fight. They have a moderate military force, but must regain they're strength from the losses suffered in the civil war. They're military are very well trained and quick soldiers. They are relatively modern, and have a low amount of resources and farms and such due to the civil war. Nomad's end goal is peace with as many provinces as he can, and is willing to trade and form alliances to any after careful consideration.

Capital: Kalder

Military Structure:
    Sondheim has a normal military after the terrible civil war. Give them a couple of years though, and they'll be back to one of the strongest militaries in the world. One general commands the offensive army, while another controls those garrisons to fight the civil war and defend Sondheim.

Infantry:
    1st Spear Battalion (1,000)
    2nd (reserve) Spear Battalion (1,000)
    1st Blade Battalion (2,000)
    2nd (reserve) Blade Battalion (1,000)
    3rd (The kings) Blade Battalion (1,000)

Range Troops:
    1st Crossbow Legion (2,000)
    1st Bow Legion (2,000)
    2nd (reserve) Bow Legion (1,000)

Mages:
    Conjuration League (500)
    1st Destruction League (1,000)
    2nd (reserve) Destruction League (1,000)
    Restoration League (500)

Reserves (4,000)

Total: ~14,000

Navy
    Sondheim was never known for its naval power, but Nomad understands its importance, however he does not understand ships or naval warfare very well at all, and hopes he has organized they're small navy well. Alpha and Beta fleets are offensive fleets, that will be sent out in war, Delta and Epsilon fleets will remain at Sondheim to defend.

Alpha Fleet

5 man of war
    5 frigates
    5 brigs
    5 galeons

Beta Fleet
    5 Interceptors
    5 man of war
    5 Galeons
    5 Frigates

Delta Fleet
    2 brigs
    5 man of war
    5 galeons
    5 interceptors
    3 frigates

Epsilon Fleet
    2 brigs
    5 man of war
    5 galeons
    3 Interceptors
    5 frigates

Total: 100 ships, 40 reserve, 40 offensive.