• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mesmerize

Your favorite cajun
    Virtuous Blood

Plot and Overall Summaries
    The two main groups:
    Protagonist: Order of the Virtuous Blood
    Antagonist: Bloodlet Council

Starting Locations:
    Order of the Virtuous Blood: The Oder of Virtuous Blood Headquarters in the Imperial City
    Bloodlet Council: The Bloodlet Throne located in an old fort southwest of Helgen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A piece of gold and chain, locked with madness, sealed with anger, only opened by the bleeding heart's own blood.

They stood no chance, the holy ones, fell at her blade, the prince now comes.

Three keys will give you the shard. One held tight, never leaving the owner. The other lies low, in a pit guarded by stone. The final lies within the body, a loved one raised in the kingdom ruled by our own. Find the keys, you find the shard.

The sky's on fire and the air is cold, The ground is sludge and the buildings old. His followers are here to stay, The Dark Lord's shrine will show the way.

Molag Bal is rumored to be the father of a population of mutant degenerates living in Morrowind, who may have been the first eventual vampires. However several cultures disagree with that theory, believing the first vampires actually originated from Skyrim. A band of travelers are set to seek out the source of the first vampires, traveling to various known vampire caves, forts, tombs, and castles, searching for the answer. These travelers have one mission: destroy all vampires once and for all. The band of warriors believe that if the source is destroyed, whether a supernatural being or simply a single source of dark magic, then the vampires will ultimately vanish from the continent of Tamriel.

The Bloodlet Council are among Molag Bal's most trusted servants. It consists of the most violent and brutal vampires in all of Nirn. The Bloodlet Council is making preparations for Molag Bal himself to enter the realm, so they require the four shards of Molag Bal's Cube, which is the source of vampire magic and life. Once the Bloodlet Council obtains all four shards, they must assemble the cube and activate it by sacrificing their own blood and spilling it onto the cube. By doing this, the cube will make vampires more powerful, and ultimately open the portal to Coldharbour, allowing Molag Bal himself to enter and attempt once again to enslave all of Nirn.

The Order of the Virtuous Blood is an elite group of warriors dedicated to eliminating the vampire menace. The Order has learned of the cube and it's powerful abilities after deciphering an ancient Dwemer text. The elite group of vampire hunters must travel throughout Tamriel, searching for the four shards of Molag Bal's Cube. They must assemble the cube and spill mortal blood on it, which will in turn destroy all vampires, and seal off the portal to Coldharbour. Preventing Molag Bal from entering Nirn.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group Rank System
    Bloodlet Council
    Inquisitor - The voice of Molag Bal. The leader of the Bloodlet Slayers.
    Consigliere - Co-leader. Also the advisor to the Inquisitor.
    Lords - The other members.
    The Order of the Virtuous Blood
    Commander - The leader of the Agents of Arkay.
    Lieutenant - Co-leader. Also the advisor to the Commander.
    Foot Soldiers - The other members.
    Cast
    Bloodlet Council
    Mesmerize - Jadoric Delnares - Inquisitor
    Filius Lupus - Sanguis Ver - Consigliere
    SkyrimFreak - Aryni - Lord
    Leepdroon - Beatrice Wiing - Lord

The Order of the Virtuous Blood
    Gentleman Adventurer - Relyn - Commander
    Snoball - Nero Van Nethre - Lieutenant
    Ponder - Shepherd Fennel - Foot Soldier
    Gidian - Gidian - Foot Soldier
    AS88 - Gorlas - Foot Soldier

Mesmerize

Your favorite cajun
    The two moons just reached their peak in the starry Skyrim night. The hues of green and blue light mystically flowed high above, giving off just enough light to be able to see the road ahead. Along skipped a Breton. He sang merrily songs of his recent adventure. His arms swayed and danced around and side-to-side, and his head swayed to the rhythm of his movement. He is nothing but a shadow at this point, but his voice is deep and happy. His features can be seen now. The red and black outfit he wears blends into the night, he was a merry jester. A smile was on his face as he pranced down the stone road east of the town of Falkreath. Trees swayed in the wind and wolves howled in the distance. It was a very beautiful night. No clouds, no rain, no worries.

As a matter of fact, this very jester has just left a party. The party-goers drank and sang happily in the celebration of the birth of a young boy. The jester was hired to be a form of entertainment, as it's a rare occasion to see a jester in Skyrim. The jester sang and danced and laughed. He made many friends and told many stories. The party was perfect, no worries in all of Nirn. Nothing could possibly end their merry celebrations. They drank to the long life of this new baby child. The moons told the time. Midnight.

The music stopped. Screams filled the night air. Blood splattered against the walls as man and mer were slayed mercilessly. The baby's cry was cut off at the sharp thrust of a blade. Silence. Nothing else was heard as the assailant stood among the bodies, holding his bloodied dagger. His orange eyes flared and his smile grew even wider. Blood was smeared on his face. He stuck his tongue out and licked it off of his own lips. Sweet blood. Delicious blood. One man laid there, squirming. The assailant sheathed his dagger and drew close. He leaned in slowly, and sank his already blood-stained fangs into the man's neck. The victim's eyes grew wide and he let off a final scream. Blood erupted from his mouth like a fountain, spewing onto the attacker's face.

The assailant rose slowly, now satisfied with his meal. He left the home and began skipping down the stone road, continuing his song and dance from just moments before. The jester returned to the old fort that he now called home. Bloodlet Throne. He admired the old cobwebs and rotten corpses. Human cattle rested in the old cells, begging to be let free. "Oh! But you've only just got here!! Please stay, drink with me!!" Jadoric laughed happily and wiped some blood off of his face and flicked it at the terrified cattle, then skipped along to the main room, which somewhat resembled an arena. Especially since the walls were ridden with blood and skeletons hanging by shackles. Jadoric smiled and began to sing and dance, relishing in his most recent accomplishment and meal.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    "Bring it on you filthy mutt!" mocked Sanguis as he enjoyed the wolf arena to it's full extent. He swung his blade twice bringing down two more of the wolves. He grabbed another by it's throat crushing its neck, ending its life. Turning rapidly he placed his middle finger on the largest wolf's head, suddenly the head burst into flames. "This is mere child's play" He laughed turning to the last one. It cowered in the corner, just a cub, able to be cut down in one quick movement but no. First he sent out a calm spell to end the whimpering, but then he placed his hand on the cub's temple. The cub jumped back now not able to see anything but the bear killing it's mother. Sanguis laughed as the cub tried to run, but only tired itself out. "I'll be kind today" He said as he dropped a lightning bolt towards the cub's heart. "And people say I'm merciless"

He exited the arena and sat at his seat. He raised his chalice to his lips as the cold, sweet, refreshing blood poured into his mouth. His smiled evilly wiping his jaws with the back of his hands. His large vampiric teeth shined in the dark room, covered with blood. He admired the ring he had on his right hand when he heard the undeniable sound of someone he knew all too well. It was the very man who taught Sanguis how fight as a vampire, it was the king of this castle. Without looking the vampire stood up, "Jadoric! Your back!" He ran to meet the jester, who had obviously fed recently. "I trust your party was nothing less than perfect."

Gentleman Adventurer

A True Gentleman
    It was afternoon in the Imperial City. The sun shone down upon the marble towers and stone streets. Past the magnificent palace and the large temples, however, there lay a mansion. Built like the rest of the city, but ignored by the guards and citizens alike. Flanking the door were two large banners, both sporting the image of a shining sun, with a single drop of blood emblazoned in the center. This mansion was home to The Order of the Virtuous Blood.

The Order was formed in the waning years of the Third Era, originally comprised of Imperial City nobleman devoted to ridding the place of vampires. After the Oblivion Crisis, they were given greater support by the Empire, and began to allow anyone to join up. They drove the vampire menace from the city, eventually expanding their Order across Tamriel.

With the start of the Great War, however, came the Order's doom. Along with many of the other guilds in Cyrodiil, they were inadvertently destroyed during the Thalmor Occupation. It seemed as though they would never rise again, until the mansion was found by an enterprising Dunmer.

Relyn Telvayn reformed the Order of the Virtuous Blood single handed. With his hatred of vampirism and knowledge of ancient Dwemer technology, he intended to return it to it's former glory. He picked up a fair amount of recruits, and more were showing up each day. With Nero, his hand picked Lieutenant, by his side, he kept careful watch over Tamriel.

It was on this afternoon, that Relyn sat in his laboratory. Machines whirred and clicked around him, automatons skittered past. It was another recruiting day. He should have been up in the foyer, greeting the hopeful applicants, but for once he wanted peace. He sat at his desk, tinkering with his wristguards, adding new weaponry. He was just putting the finishing touches on the upgrades, when Nero poked his head into the cellar.

The Lieutenant gave Relyn a nod, then left. Knowing exactly what the nod meant, Relyn slipped his wristguards back on. Deciding to test out his upgrade, he pressed a button on the side of the right guard. A small barrel extended from the wristguard, and a large jet of flame burst out with a magnificent whoosh. Satisfied, Relyn switched the flamethrower off and headed upstairs to speak to the new recruits.

The foyer was quite expansive. A large chandelier hung from the ceiling, the largest source of light in the otherwise dark mansion. The hopefuls stood in the center, awkwardly looking around. Nero was in the corner, taking notes with a scroll of parchment.

Relyn stood, facing the applicants. There were five of them: a short Orc woman with a battleaxe, a shifty looking Khajiit man with a variety of daggers, a grinning Bosmer with a torch, a large Nord man with a full set of Stahlrim gear, and a young Imperial man with a crossbow.

He pointed at the Orc, the Khajiit, and the Bosmer. "You three. Get out." The Khajiit opened his mouth, about to protest, but thought better of it. All three left, looking dejected. Relyn turned to the Nord and the Imperial. "You two look like you could be of use. Size is always an advantage, and it's rare to find a arbalist in Cyrodiil. Tell me your names."

Mesmerize

Your favorite cajun
    "I trust your party was nothing less than perfect." Jadoric stopped his dancing and turned to the Dunmer, wide-eyed and happy. "Oh perfect! Yes, yes!!! Perfect indeed!" The jester laughed merrily and gave a little spin, thrashing at the air with his dagger. "They proved to be oh so amusing! The laughter, the drink, the bloodshed!" He skipped over to the Dunmer and rested his hand of his shoulder. "So, my boy, have you mastered the art of murder and terror? Hmmm?" Although insane, Jadoric has always been a close mentor the Sanguis. The two have gone on several short journeys together, killing and wrecking havoc on Tamriel was a little pastime the two would do together.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Sanguis couldn't help but chuckle at Jadoric's nonsense sayings, people said Sanguis was crazy but he was just cruel.... Jadoric... He is crazy. "So, my boy, have you mastered the art of murder and terror? Hmmm? "Master, you are quite aware of my abilities to destroy whatever i may please." Sanguis replied. "But it's been so long since I've killed something besides wolves. These wolves... they're... they're... pathetic! I think I may bring some friends over from falkreath. I'll see if there is any news of vampire hunters, we haven't met any of them recently." Sanguis began to trot towards the door, half dancing half tripping over his feet. "I'll be home for dinner! I swear, but we might have some guests. hahaha" Sanguis announced thinking of just who he might want to capture.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Beatrice smiled when the wolves met their end. Although her smile almost disappeared when the cub had such a merciful death. "Good show, Sanguis. But you could have worked harder on the ending." Beatrice had drunk more blood in those chalices than usually in 3 days of hunting. She still admired Jadoric for having such a good idea. "Blood, lust, youth... I sure live well..." In fact, she was quite pleased with her lifestyle. She was sentenced to live almost forever unless she wasn't slain, she could satisfy any of her desires through vampirism andshe would never starve. "Ah, Jadoric, how was the party?" Even her smile began to get annoying, all that happiness made her unable to look serious in a long time, and her tavern clothes didn't help at all. She made an effort and stopped smiling for a while, through drinking from more blood.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    Gidian had been searching for leads on how best to stop the coven that had sworn vengeance on his tribe for some time now. After weeks of searching, he had finally been directed to this "Order of the Virtuous Blood". He had decided that, with no other real options, they were his best bet. Cyrodil was a massive place, and it took him awhile of asking for directions and pushing through crowds of the city to reach their recruitment base, a mansion with two banners with the organization's emblem on them flanking the door. As he walked up the stairs to enter, he could hear his armour shifting and moving, and the sound of his footsteps. He had originally decided to wear his traditional Skaal clothing, but this place had proved too hostile for that. Despite his intimidating size, people and beast alike had found motivation to attck him. A man seemed to have sensed his presence, or heard him coming up the stairs, before Gidian could even knock. The door was opened, and lowering his head to fit through the doorway, came in to stand beside 4 others. An orc, a khajiit, a bosmer, and a young imperial. After waiting for quite a few minutes, as they had been instructed, the master of the house entered. Almost immediately he dismissed the orc, khajiit, and bosmer. After making a comment about Gidian's and the imperial's more obvious qualities, he asked our names. "My name is Gidian, and I'm new to this land," Gidian replied.

Mesmerize

Your favorite cajun
    Jadoric smiled at the Dunmer as he pranced out of the fort, off to hunt for some fresh meat. "You'd best be home for dinner! Or else I'll be eating you! Ahahahahaha!!!" The Breton then gave another little swirl as he made his way to the torture chamber where a Vigilant of Stendarr that Sanguis had captured not long ago was chained up. He moaned as the blood dripped from his face, and the gash in his side dripped with blood. Jadoric sealed up the Vigilant's wound "There there, all better now!!" The prisoner lifted his head in disgust "You're...dead, vampire." He stared at Jadoric with hate-filled eyes and shook his chains, trying desperately to get free. "Well, technically, yes. I am dead!" The Breton then took his hand and dragged it along the Vigilant's face, leaving a long and deep scratch along his left cheek. "Don't you worry you're delicious little face about it, boy. If you're lucky, tonight's the night we'll finally eat you! HAHAHA!" The Vigilant screamed at the jester as he just pranced away humming.

Jadoric returned to the main room and found a seat, where he began to read the book "Killing-Before You're Killed" "Oh, if only everyone read this. Then maybe they would stand a chance against me! Well...then again...no they wouldn't." "Ah, Jadoric, how was the party?" Jadoric's ears perked and he lifted his head from the book as he heard the familiar voice of Beatrice, one of the newer members of the Council. The jester smiled at the Imperial as she entered the room. "Oh, my lady it was wonderful! The baby began to cry but I shut him up...mmm...permanently!" He laughed incredibly hard. He then closed the book and threw it down, recklessly. "So, my lady! Have you any stories to share?"

Ponder

International Man of Mystery
    The chandelier was truly magnificent. It loomed over the potential recruits, reflecting dazzling light throughout the hall. Golden arms sprouted from the hanging column, looping lazily outwards while glittering crystalline chains swung softly, filling the the hushed foyer with faint tinkling. It spoke of dark nights and exorbitant bribes, of brilliant craftsman and tearful artists who sacrificed their very essence at the altars of creation for a chance to bring such glorious beauty into the world. It was, in short, everything the mansion which encased it was not.

Fennel nervously stood to attention next to a massive Nord. The main was a giant. Fennel considered himself decently muscular--he had to be to navigate the steep hills of the West Weald and protect Arvus' sheep--but this man put Fennel, and everyone else in the room, to shame. Gentle footsteps echoed through the hall, emitting from the far door. Fennel's heart beat faster. Perhaps he shouldn't have come. The Nord, he looked like a true warrior. Or a bear. Fennel just liked the uniforms.

The far door creaked ominously as it swung open. A Dunmer emerged from the darkness and strode towards the recruits. He walked confidently, powerfully. The Commander. Fennel tried to stand taller, to compensate for the difference of height between himself and the Nord. The elf inspected them critically, and then pointed at the three other recruits. "You three. Get out."

Fennel sagged in relief. He'd approached the Orc earlier, who was pretty enough for her kind, and made his usual proposition. She'd threatened to sever his extremities. Fennel wasn't sure whether to be insulted or thankful; he might not have survived if she'd taken him up on the offer.

"You two look like you could be of use. Size is always an advantage, and it's rare to find a arbalist in Cyrodiil. Tell me your names."

The Nord answered first. Gidian. A good, strong name. After his reply, the Commander turned to Fennel. "Fennel, sir." He winced. There was nothing for it. "Er, Sheep Fennel."

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Sanguis burst out the door way, whistling for his horse, Interitum. The vampire pulled up his hood and jumped onto the horse, riding to falkreath with little distractions. Just before reaching the city he dismounted his horse and tied it to a post. He walk through the town considering taking a guard but didn't need to much trouble with the law.

He entered dead mans drink, pulling his hood down a bit more to conceal his identity. Sitting down at a table in a dark corner, "One black-briar reserve!" he called to the bartender. The maid bringing his drink was a lovely looking nord woman. "Here you are sir" she said. "Thank you, but please I can't drink all of this, have a seat." he said smiling coldly. "I'm afraid I'm quite busy at the moment". He sent a silent, green, magical wave towards her head. "I ask again, have a seat." "Well you are quite a handsome man" She said as if nothing happened. Taking a seat she asked, "What was it you wanted?" Sanguis did his best to smile politely, "My family is having a dinner tonight and I need a date" He offered. Still under the effect of the spell, the maid agreed.

They walked out of Falkreath and got onto Interitum. Sanguis touched his finger to her back and she collapsed. "Paralyze, now thats a useful spell" Noted the vampire. He rode back to the castle and carried her in on his shoulder. As he walked in she woke up and began to do everything thing from scream to flail her arms about, "Let me go!!!" she protested. "I'm afraid that just isn't possible" Remarked sanguis throwing her to the floor. He smiled at her to show off the fact her was a vampire. "Your... your a monster!" She screamed. "Yes, yes I am." He laughed casting a fear spell on her "Boo." She began to get up to run away. "In the name of lord bal," He muttered, "Someone catch her!" He screamed loud enough that anyone in the castle could hear.

Gentleman Adventurer

A True Gentleman
    Relyn stared at the Imperial with a look that mixed amusement with exasperation. "Sheep? My boy, when fighting against people who wish to eat you, it's best not be known by Sheep." The Dunmer stepped back a few paces, and gestured at the mansion's interior.

"Gidian, Fennel, congratulations. You are now foot soldiers in The Order of the Virtuous Blood. The upper floors of the mansion are at your disposal. If your gear needs improving the armory is the third door on the left. If you want to mix some potions so you don't get infected, the alchemy lab is the first room on the second floor. The kitchens are down here, past the ballroom. The other rooms are simply living quarters.

"My Lieutenant, Nero, will show you to your rooms shortly. If you have any questions, you ask him. You are not to disturb me unless vampires are literally at our front door." Relyn gave the recruits a short nod, then left the room, leaving Nero to show them around. He walked down the steps back to his lab, locking the door behind him. There was always one initiate who thought it was a good idea to peek into the Commander's laboratory. Slumping back down at his desk, Relyn set to work building something new.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Nero had forgotten how long it's been since this all began, but was almost certain the end would soon be on the horizon. To think, only years prior did a Telvanni ex-mage see in him what both the Dawnguard and Vigilants of Stendarr failed to see. The deal this Dwemer-influenced Dunmer offered him allowed access to an outlet for his vampire hatred. Since that point in time, Nero has done his part to help Relyn raise the Order of the Virtuous Blood from the ashes after the man had initially reformed it, but the group is far from ending right there. Nero has gone out attempting to recruit in the past, but this time isn't any less different from the previous tries. His condition and lack of people skills doesn't quite cut it for an aspiring recruiter.

As the sun bid its farewells to the Imperial City, so had Nero for the day. He headed back to the Order's HQ to call it a day. Closing the door behind him, he hung up the heavy outer clothing he wore to shield him from the sun's intensity. He saw five people waiting within the hideout's foyer, immediately excusing them for a moment. Nero poked into Relyn's lab to signal the arrival of 'guests'.

Back into the foyer, he nodded at the five men and women in front of him and grabbed some parchment and charcoal to jot down what was needed from the the possible applicants. The three mediocre-looking individuals were made to leave, while the Nord and the Imperial remained. "You two look like you could be of use. Size is always an advantage, and it's rare to find a arbalist in Cyrodiil. Tell me your names."

They introduced themselves, clearly determined to provide what they can. Nero finished jotting down what he could.

Writes-Many-Posts

"Baby blood? So tender... Save me some next time" Beatrice smirked. A few drops of blood dripped from her teeth through her chin, but she didn't bother cleaning it. She then looked past through her day to see what she had to tell. "A generous orphanage actually made my breakfast. Foolish teenagers, the boy I seduced actually believed I wanted to marry him. We got... pretty close, the moment I bit his neck, one of the room mates was spying us, sounded the allarm and I was "forced" to kill and feed off everyone. That's what get for being devilishly curious about other people's private, naughty issues." She had no shame for killing or doing the most ruthless lie, nor telling about it. "I also crashed into a funeral... Sad, deadly issues. I even got the widow to drink her sadness away with me, and rent an inn room for us. Odd taste of hers. Well, that was my light lunch." She remembered then coming back to the HQ and feasting in innocent blood as usual.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    Gidian, now taking in the contents of the room, felt inadequate. He had growm used to being cramped into buildings with low cielings, and his wife back home would find no end to thr laughter of watching him bump his head on low doorways time after time. These thoughts were going through his head as the young imperial made his introduction, and the first word Gidian heard was "Sheep". That brung Gidian back to reality, and he resisted a chuckle that nearly escaped his lips. Now he heard the dunmer's introduction and directions and various rules of the house. He was a bit overwhelmed (Gidian) and didn't quite know where to go or what to do first. When the master of the house left, he looked at Nero, the Lieutenant, and then to this "Sheep" person. He extended his hand to Sheep, and greeted him, "Your name is Sheep, you say?" There was no malice or ill will in Gidian's words, or his eyes. He had simply furrowed his eyebrows.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Sanguis began to chase after the woman, he hadn't had fresh blood in days so he was slower than usual, He saw her turn to the area beatrice was in. "Beatrice, catch that woman, she's coming your way."

Writes-Many-Posts

In her quick reflexes, more like an instinct, Beatrice grabbed the fleeing woman by her sleeve. She was very strong compared to the scared young woman, also due to her vampirism thirst being satisfied. She then slightly strangled her while pressing her cheeks one against the other. "My, my... Feeling a little Gray Foxy? We don't like runaways here, expecially from the most important guest of the dinner. Tell me, how did you end up... uhm... being served?" She pointed to Sanguis trembling. "H-h-he hypnotized me!" "Sanguis, naughty trick, I like it, if I used it I wouldn't have to wear these bold clothes. Here is your guest!" She pushed her with the hand that was grabbing her neck.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    After Relyn had given his introduction to the two, he tasked Nero with making them feel at home. Not the easiest of tasks, but the two looked capable of aiding the Order in its endeavors. Still with parchment in hand, he approached them, formally presenting himself to the initiates.

"Welcome, comrades. It's obvious you've made it this far because you bear something that separates you from the other squabbles that stepped in here alongside you. We see that, and soon enough, so will every vampire that crosses your path." He cleared his throat, changing the subject. "If you'll follow me, I'll show you to your quarters. Oh, and the name's Nero, but you already knew that." He proceeded down the hall, ahead of the two so they themselves could become acquainted. He looked back at them for one last reminder. "Feel free to look around once you're settled in, just steer clear of the Commander's chambers, and you'll be fine."

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    "Thank you beatrice, but this one isn't for dinner. She's works at an inn, she'll tell us every single rumor in skyrim." said Sanguis. The vampire looked at beatrice, moving his attention from her head, to her feet, then back. He scowled "And please, put on some clothes. No one here wants to see that." He remarked and then walked away with his guest before she could respond.

He reached his interrogation room and threw his guest across it. He used telekinesis to bind her in chains. The vampire knelt beside her and brushed the hair out of her face. "Don't worry little girl, I wont kill you, as long as your good." He kissed her on the cheek and then stood up. He paced back and forth looking at the woman, he scratched her just below the right eye, drawing blood and leaving a definite scar. She began to cry. Sanguis laughed, "I am going to have fun with you" He said looking at the woman's more... private.... places. He twirled as he walked back towards her. He bent down next to her, looking into her eyes. "And you are gonna be a good girl right, do just as I ask. Or we won't have nearly as much fun together." She looked down, still crying, and didnt say a word. "Hey! Look me in the eyes! When I speak, you look at me, when I ask you something you respond! Got it! He burst out in anger yelling."Got it." she cried. "Good, now I'm gonna relax, and you... you are gonna be a good girl right?" He said, much more calmly now. "yes" she cried, barely able to make it out over the tears. "Ok then, well I need to go to dinner. Bye bye" He said smiling a corrupt smile. He exited the door and called a death hound to guard it.

"Finally dinner time, I'm starving" He remarked as he walked down the corridor.

SkyrimFreak

Aryni HATED being late. It wasn't just missing out on all the fun, people would start to assume she would be late... She knew that it wasn't her fault that she had been waylaid by a pack of sabre cats, but Aryni continued to berate herself savagely for being delayed in such a manner.It certainly didn't help that she hadn't fed in a few days, apparently travelers liked to avoid that road. Aryni finally arrived, finding a few stray guards that had somehow escaped the massacre. Finally I can feed on HUMAN blood... She came up to the others, took a deep breath and said, "I'm here. Sorry for being late." Aryni was rather embarrassed, and it also didn't help that apologizing was NOT her strong suit.