• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MiniPea

The Dark Lord of Skyrim
Now all of the three DLC's for PS3 are here, I have bought Dragonborn and Hearthfire, but not Dawnguard. However, I found a Volikar (Or however it's spelt) vampire inside of a cave. Were the Volikars in the base game originally and have I just missed them, or is this retarded?

A.Auditore

maybe...
I noticed that too, when i would go into a cave or something and there were those voliki (whatever) vampires in there, and this was before i downloaded all the DLCs for skyrim... i think that the vampires change names and armor (etc) after you install the Dawnguard DLC... I believe...

CHUBBY_RYNO

The volkihar vampires are indeed in the base game, I think they start to appear more often once your character is level 45 and up (but don't quote me on that lol) and A.Auditore is right about the armor changing after the DLC is installed.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Volkihar's are in the standard game after level 45 yeah, they take the place of master vampires a lot of the time. when dawnguard is installed after level 60 you find nightlord and the most powerful nightmaster vampires, all vampires wear the vampire robes and armour then too.