• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    She started to feel antsy in her chair while Juggles and Cassandra sat there looking at the piece of of paper “Excuse me” she stood up “I need to get some air for a little bit” she turned on her heels and headed out, leaning against the wooden walls of the Inn, looking around Riften and its scenery “And to think this place use to be nice” she smirked, she caught something from the side, she turned her head to see a woman being attacked by a thief “Hmm that doesn’t look like the guilds clothing” Sofi was about to ignore and let the guards handle it when she recognized the woman being robbed “is that? what was her name?”.

sofi sheathed her dagger and ran at the man, knocking him the face with the bottom of her blade, she placed her foot on his neck pressing down “i do believe that doesn’t belong to you” she ripped the bag from his hands “now get out of here, before i start yelling” he stood up giving her a dirty look “You will be sorry you ever crossed me bitch” she smiled at him “How about i get Delvin and the guild after you? Or better yet how about i bring the dark brotherhood on you for attacking helpless women?” the mans face drained of color “The Guild? The Brotherhood? Im sorry I’m mistaken as i was just passing through and…” the man took off towards the gate and disappeared behind them.

Zigzags splashing and screaming snapped Sofi back from staring at the gates thinking about going after than thief and having a light snack, she ran over towards the railing looking down at the poor breton splashing about “Hold on! or whatever” Sofi stepped back from the railing and ran at it jumping over the edge and into the water, as Zigzag started to slowly sink beneath the water, Sofi dove and wrapped one arm under Zigzags arms and started to swim for the surface. As they both broke the water, Sofi swam and pulled Zigzag towards the edge, grabbing a hold of the wooden walkway. "Are you ok?"

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    "Nid' ke du'ni. Aan Filok. I will help you, Fin Fron. Naga-wel."

The elf accepted Fenves's offer, then walked away. A smile crossed Fenves's face as his bones were filled with ecstasy. He sat at the table, rubbing his hands, thinking on how his new friend and himself are going to escape the prison. He could hear ruckus from the other side of the prison, but he cared little about it. "Probably just some guards toying with the latest prisoners." he thought to himself.

Time flew by, and he was just sitting there, viewing the possibilities of his escape.
    I could make Bjar give me the key, and then it will only be a matter of killing some guards while I trap the rest inside. I also heard of a secret entrance to this place, maybe we can escape there. What to do... What to do...
    His thinking was interrupted by the loud chatter going on at the table. Two nords were talking, and their words dragged Fenves's attention.
    "Ya heard about it?"
    "If you're referring to the new prisoner, then yes. I was there"
    "Is it true then? Did this elf really kill two men in the blink of an eye?"
    "That's quite exaggerated, but I can tell you she's not to be trifled with. I haven't seen such a combatant since The Joker. In fact I think she can easily best h-"
    The man swallowed dryly as he noticed Fenves looking at him. Fenves got up from his chair, and so did the other nord, leaving the man alone and paralyzed with fear"
    "Look, I...didn't mean it!" said the nord as Fenves jumped on the table. "It was a joke, I swear! You like jokes...right?" The man said with both of his hands raised to protect his face. "That's right...I like jokes" said Fenves, before letting out a chuckle. The man felt relieved and relaxed his hands. Out of nowhere Fenves kicked him in the chin, causing him to fall from his chair, blood dripping from his mouth as a couple of his teeth were sent across the room.

Joker jumped down from the table and onto his body, grabbing the top of his head and his messed up chin. "Tell me...where is this elf now?" The man begged him to stop. "I SAID TELL ME!" Fenves shouted, kicking down the table. "She's sleeping! That's all I know I swear!" he cried. Fenves chuckled again. "So be it, I'l forgive you, if you stick out your tongue, and say that you're sorry" the man did as Fenves asked, but before he could mumble a word, Fenves pushed the top and bottom of his head togather, making the man bite his own tongue and send it out of his mouth. The blood was sent all over Fenves's face. The cries of pain echoed through the entire prison, and Fenves walked away from the scene, laughing.

He neared the beds, when he eyed a slim elven woman, laying on a bed, with blood on her mouth. She must be the one they are talking about. He silently grabbed a chair and sat next to her bed, awaiting for her to wake up. The first thing she would see is Fenves's blood filled face, with his large smile painted across it.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she had felt a slight sudden change in the air, the smell of fresh blood had reached her nostrils, taking in a deep sigh and not knowing who or for that matter what was next to her "Look if you are looking for revenge on your friends can you come back when I am not so tired?" she opened one eye, seeing a man sitting in a chair, grinning creepily at her. she sat up raising a brow at him "Who are you?" swinging her feet over the wooden and straw makeshift bed, landing her feet lightly on the stone floor "And might I suggest something?" she pulled her legs up, crossing them and grabbed the shiv that she had placed in her boot earlier from the two nords "Might i suggest next time you feel like talking to someone or simply to be creepy...." she leaned back resting on her elbows "That you wait until they are awake...cause this whole thing" moving her hand in a circular motion "Will more likely get you stabbed..." she looked around and started to notice stares, she looked back at him "Let me guess? This is your turf?"

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I awoke from my sleep. Well rested, refreshed. That is until I realized where I was at once more. Damn, not a dream. Somewhere in my mind I knew that it was not. But all of my being wished that it was no more than just a dream.

I lack fear, is what some say. But being fearless is merely an illusion. For most, fear is the embodiment of something they dread. Like death. Death is nothing, which is where the fear of it comes from. But I… I have known nothing for so long. So how can I fear what is non-existent to me? How can I fear, when I have never feared at all? Am I really fearless, if I have never felt the feeling?

I rose from the makeshift bed in a grog. My nose stuffed, and my mouth dry. My ears listened to whispers, and the clangs of hammers on stone. An odd feeling then surged through me. Excitement? Maybe it was because I was going to get out of this hell hole. It’s not really prison, or jail. It’s just, a dump. An un-kept, dirty, scum infested, hole in the ground. Meant to be inescapable, yet relatively unguarded. And I am going to escape it!

My body was filled with exhaust. Still tired from yesterday’s work. The only thoughts in my head were the escape. What where we going to do to get out of here? I need to find my associate. Naga-Wel. I sniffed, listened, and felt the large mine. Then I could feel his eerie smile near a new scent. There you are.

I started my walk across the cavern. The uncomfortable silence that followed The Joker when he waltzed around here, followed me this morning as well. I walked past groups of men, who would quickly disperse, and grow silent. Only for them to regroup and whisper about me, when I was a safe distance away. “He is with the Joker,” Some would conspire. “He is a demon. Can see, even though his eyes have grown blind,” others would whisper.

I smiled as I walked, reaching the cell that The Joker sat in. Fools, I thought about the daft prisoners, as I grew closer to him. His face covered in his eerie grin as usual. And across from his chair was a woman. Her scent was strong of nervousness, and a strange confidence. What they were saying before I entered the room, was long since gone. “Is this who will be helping our cause, Naga-wel?” I spoke blankly.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    "Look if you are looking for revenge on your friends can you come back when I am not so tired?"

Fenves chuckled I like her already. She gracefully got out of bed "Might i suggest next time you feel like talking to someone or simply to be creepy...." she took a shiv from her boot. She did seem quite intimidating She'l make a fine addition to the escape party Fenves tilted his head and smiled to himself, ignoring a few words as he was lost in thought.
    "Will more likely get you stabbed..." he gently shook his head. The elf turned her head to gaze upon the other inmates. "Let me guess? This is your turf?"

Fenves lightly laughed "My turf? Those people do hate and fear me, but there is a long way from fear and respect" he stated turning his head as he could hear someone walk closer.

“Is this who will be helping our cause, Naga-wel?”

A familiar voice spoke out. "Could be. She took down two ex-beggars, so she can handle herself. However, we can't talk here..."
    He mumbled something in elvish, that roughly translates to "The walls have ears". He got up from his chair saying "Follow me". As he was walking through the prison the inmates went out of their way to let him pass. Finally he reached a room with gold ore veins. And set there, awaiting his new accomplices.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    pushing herself up from the bed she followed the other elves towards a secluded area, paying close attention to her surrounding, not knowing whether or not their intentions where true or not as have already been betrayed by someone in her little guild "He will pay for this" she spoke under her breath as she reached out grabbing a chair by the back piece, spinning it on one of its legs, sitting in it backwards, she draped her arms over the back "So, I'm just going to throw it out there and guess, that you two are planning an escape?" she started to play with her new found weapons "if that's the deal, I would like to stop by and gather my gear before we run out of the city, best bet would be to cause a distraction, make it a littler easier to slip by the guards, as they would be busy trying to calm down the citizens and deal with whatever is unleashed...." she stood up from her chair and started to pace the small area

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Sofi excusing herself from the table snapped Juggles out of his dream-state. The more he thought about the current situation, it was more like a nightmare-state. Eyeing the already-opened contract, he then reached for it, vaguely recalling Sofi's words after she first read it.

He twirled the piece of parchment between his fingers, wondering if Cassandra was going to say anything. Her continued silence seemed. . .so. . .LOUD. He stopped the twirling and opened the contract. He must have read it at least three times. Giving Cassandra a quick side-glance, he read it again.

His initial thoughts were, The three of us need to commit this to memory. AND. And see how accurate it is. Juggles closed the contract and placed it directly in front of Cassandra.

As if from some distant memory, he then thought, Where in the hell did Sofi disappear to?

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I followed thier shallow footsteps into a soundless and scentless room. The woman I had just met continued to assume about an escape. But her voice carried. I wasn't sure if she noticed, but she was ignorantly rambling about gaining her gear back, not caring about how loud she spoke. Sure, we were alone, but who knows how many others could be eve's dropping? "I'll cause a distraction. It's what I am good at," I spoke crossing my arms, "summon a couple beasts. Allow them to start an outbreak." I started to circle the two of them. "It's up to you how we get out of the cells. Let me know when." I was tired of standing around like an open wound. It wasn't what I liked to do. And It was good that I knew my place.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Fenves turned his eyes from one of his accomplices and onto the other as they spoke. He didn't really had much of a plan, but as they all placed their ideas on the table, something of a scheme formed in his head.

"Alright, I got it!" he shouted, his voice echoing through the prison. "Now, now, now, let's...look at our situation. We're trying to escape and there are only tens of guards. But they are not regular guards..noooooo, those guards are in fact quite stupid. So what are we going to do?" He made a brief pause as he looked at the two "One of us will act like he's sick, a guard will come to check us out, and his neck gets snapped as soon as our conjurer here" he pointed to the Altmer "Summons his creatures and wrecks havoc. Now they know me very well, I have...attempted to escape a couple of times, they won't fall for me being sick. But you sweetheart-" he walked over to the elven lady"You could do juuuust fine." said Fenves, as he gently grabbed and raised her chin with two fingers. Adrenaline started building up in his body as he told his plan. He chuckled silently, for he was ready for action.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons swatted his hand away from her "Please no touchy" she stood up straightening her clothes "Well then lets get this over with" she faced him "Im Buttons by the way, Might i also suggest we get a few others to help us out and once we are out we can kill them" her twisted grin spread across her face, as she turned on her heels and lightly bounced towards the iron gates that held them within the prison.

she got on the ground and doubled over and started to shriek and scream as though she was in pain, soon other inmates started to gather around her "GUARDS!!" men started to shake the iron bars "HEY GUARDS WE HAVE A SICK LASS DOWN HERE" Buttons continued to scream out in pain, as a guard reached the bars "Whats her problem" she weakly looked up, tears in her eyes "It feels like my gut is being ripped in two and burned" she started to pull herself towards the bars "Please have mercy on me" she looked up at him her green eyes piercing his, he was hesitant "I have to wait until the head guard comes down with the key, if you try anything funny..." he looked at the other inmates "We are going to throw liquid fire in these cells and let you all burn to death" a weak smile came from Buttons as she held her head low. "You have my word" as she crossed her fingers.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Zigzag was so busy panicking in the water she hadn't noticed that someone had rescued her. She was hanging on the docks, coughing up the small amount of water that she had swallowed. When she calmed down, she climbed out of the water, seeing her savior doing the same. The young Breton laid down on the dock, still panting from the shock of falling in the water. She looked at the woman who had saved her life. Hey she's in the Brotherhood. What was her name? Sofi, I think. When she tried to thank her, all that came from her throat was a light squeak. Seeing a puzzled look on Sofi's face, she tried to talk again. This time nothing. She walked over to Sofi, seeing her bag and hoping she could use her notebook to explain. Not even bothering to take the bag off her savior, she grabbed the notebook only to find a soaked parchment, practically falling apart in her hands.

Zigzag stomped the wooden walkway in anger and frustration. This happened far too often and she was getting very annoyed. She took her bag from Sofi and examined it. Half of her gold was gone, most likely thanks to the thief's quick hands or they fell into the water. This is just great. Zigzag thought to herself. She would need to find a health potion later, but now she needed to find Juggles and Cassandra. She put the bag around her shoulder and looked at Sofi, hoping she would lead her to their companions.

dunklunk

Curious, Juggles actually left the comfort of his chair and Cassandra's engaging personality and headed for the front door. At about the same time as the cool air hit his face, he heard splashing sounds. Upon arriving at its origin, he saw a figure assisting another figure out of the water.

The silhouette standing the most upright appeared to be Sofi. He wasn't so sure as to the identity of the second person. Not yet anyway. Holding his position, he watched the scene unfold on its own. As a smile crept across his face, so did a craving for a pair of oversized ales.

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Sofi grabbed a few rags that where placed over the railing handing one to Zigzag "Sorry about your notebook, wasn't thinking about what could of been in it, was more concerned of you drowning" she smiled at the Breton, drying her hair she threw the rag back over the railing "Before we meet up with Cass and Juggles, let me buy you a new book" they walked over towards the little shop area to the dark elf, exchanging coin for a new book, Sofi handed it to her "Once again sorry about your bag, if you want we can go look for that rotten thief and give him what's coming to him" she made motions of punching and kicking him "Teach him a lesson of robbing young ladies" giggling and headed towards the inn, spotting Juggles outside, shaking her head at him, before motioning him to come back inside, the two females went back into the Bee and Barb and headed towards the table Cassandra was at, pulling a chair out and taking a seat "So you had time to think out our contract? Still think we should follow her schedule and see if its legit"

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Three guards approached the door upon hearing the ruckus coming from the prison. One of them didn't wear his helmet, and had heavy plate armor. The leader, without a doubt Fenves thought to himself. There was one guard with a large scar on his forearm, that was Bjar. Fenves convinced him that he would secure his promotion if the dark elf was to be freed. A glance from Fenves was all that was required, for Bjar to understand that the Joker wants to escape again. He subtly nodded, then he approached the head of the guard, who just approached the bars.

"We should bring her to the healer, serrah. We can't risk the prison being sick, we're running low on ores as it is." said Bjar, trying to persuade the guardsmaster. "Sir, this prisoner is no good. I've seen her knocking some serious sense into other inmates. She could be just trying to escape!" said another guard, as he inspected Button's figure.

As the guards were arguing amongst themselves, Fenves walked up to the ore veins, humming a strange song as he approached them, signaling the other inmates to speak with him. "Be ready to react" he whispered to his altmer accomplice as he walked past him.

At the ore veins, most of the inmates gathered around the Joker, pretending to be mining. "Listen up. As soon as the doors open, you all charge to them, slaughtering anyone that stands in your way. Do not hurt our blind friend there, he holds an important role. As for her..." he tilted his head towards Buttons "After the door opens, do what you wish." he chuckled as he kept mining, the other inmates smirking and returning to their other duties.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons had caught a glimpse of The Joke and some inmates snickering, thinking to herself "plops" as the cell door open and the guards started to examine her, she took the shiv she hid in her boot and stuck it in the guards neck, taking his keys off him, she jumped up and kicked the other guard sending him backwards into the bars, she jumped on him and shoved the shiv in his neck as well, turning around as inmates got closer to her, she took off out the cell and ran towards the guards quarters to grab her gear. Hearing the bells going off of an escape she slunk into the shadows and became one with the dark, watching the guards file down the stairs, waiting for that last guard to follow the rest she took up the stairs, unaware of a figure stalking her, she ran towards the chest, grabbing her stuff and throwing the rags that where on her towards the floor, as she locked her dagger in, she was thrown against the wall "What the hell?!" she turned to see her assailant, her eyes lowered "What was that for you filth!" the man walked towards her, grabbing her wrist and pulling her up "Boss says do whatever with you" as he threw her to the floor, she gritted her teeth "Ill give you the chance to just leave now or you'll be drowning in your blood" he laughed at her as he reached down grabbing her once again, turning her around "I warned you" her twisted smile spread across her face as she grabbed her dagger and stuck it in his neck, watching him slowly sink to the floor, holding the handle she stuck her foot on his chest and kicked him over, wiping the blade off, she took off out of the dungeon and into the streets of Chey. sniffing the air "Aw" she straightened her clothing, the symbol of the brotherhood clear enough to see if you were close enough to see that is, she took to the shadows and started to weave in and out, while a riot had broke out in the streets, she headed for the gate and took off into the forest.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    All sense of time and surrounding had slipped from Riazens grasp as he continued to wonder aimlessly through the city’s streets in the hours since he’d been forced to leave her side. Balling his hands into tight fists, nails dug into flesh releasing fresh sprays of blood to trickle down his hands mixing with Lilith’s already dried blood which stained them crimson. Anger and blind rage were the only things of the million thoughts racing through his head that weren’t a numbing blur of pain and sadness. The people who passed him were little more than shadowed silhouettes highlighted against a grey backdrop as one street bled into the next; the last moments of Lilith’s life playing out over and over in his mind causing him to once again dig in his nails attempting push away the image of her once bright emerald green eyes now dull and lifelessly staring up at him as he held her in his arms.

Wincing with pain Riazen stumbled almost falling to the cold slick cobblestones drawing the curiosity of passersby and grimaces of horror as some noticed the blood staining his hands and steady trail of red drops leading back from whence he’d came. Ears ringing like a pounding bell Riazen cupped his ears doubling over in pain with the ear shattering boom pounding ceaselessly within his subconscious he slowly came to the realization that the ringing was coming not from within himself, but from the bell towers perched high atop the castles walls. The bells that signaled a prison escape… “I will make you pay for this.” Riazen muttered voice horse and cracking as his eyes flared with the fires of revenge. “And I know just where you’re going…”

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    As soon as the gates opened, the prison started pulsing with chaos. The inmates where throwing chairs at each other, and fought with axes and pickaxes over who gets to walk through that door. As it was expected, Fenves didn't had any real problems getting through. As soon as he got out he went upstairs, but managed to stay hidden and witness the fight between Buttons and the inmate.

"Boss says do whatever with you" Fenves quietly sighed upon hearing the prisoner Note to self...make sure people understand what silence is It didn't take long for Buttons to kill him. She grabbed her stuff and left. Just when he was about to stop hiding and get his equipment, he heard a guard screaming as he was walking upstairs.

"God damn you rapist fl*ffs, leave me alone, what did I ever do to you?" it was Bjar. He ran upstairs as quickly as he could, unarmed, and with his entire left hand chopped off, blood dripping from it, leaving a trail for whoever was following him. Fortunately for him, the body of the inmate Buttons just killed was laying dead on the ground, so Bjar fell over it. He tried to drag his body to the exit, but as he struggled his way out the inmates that were following him where already there. Two armed with axes and one with a pickaxe.

"Oh in the name of Mara, please stay back! I was on your side this whole time I swear! I helped the Joker break out, without me you'd still be in there!" Bjar tried to persuade inmates. But they weren't buying it. One of them swung his pickaxe into Bjar's leg. His screams could be heard from the entire prison. Fenves looked around the room, trying to find something he could use to silently kill the prisoners. He couldn't find his shiv for some reason. He quickly inspected the room, trying to find something he could use that was relatively close by. The chest with the equipment was turned over in the earlier fight, and the poison Fenves uses spilled over the floor. He quickly grabbed Button's rags from the floor, dipped them in the poison and sneaked up on the man with the axe.

He used the rags to muffle him, then quickly grabbed his axe and chopped the head of one of the other inmate in half. The last prisoner slowly turned around, terrified. The horror could be seen in his eyes. He dropped his pickaxe and fell on his knees, begging the Joker to spare his life. Before Fenves could answer the pickaxe met the inmate's skull, a fatal blow delivered by Bjar, who was still severely wounded.

After he got his gear on, Fenves carried Bjar away, moving as fast as they could into the forest. They had a little conversation, but after some more distance crossed, Bjar was laying on the ground, laughing without end. Fenves kept looking for a place to camp.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    For a long time Cassandra sat in quiet thought, oblivious to everything around her. She was visualizing the hunt and subsequent murder of the most hated woman in the Rift.

This was the way she prepared for such a delicate task. She tried to think about every little thing that could go wrong, and if there were a chance that her and Sofi and Juggles could produce an ace up their sleeve in any such occasion.

She was so deep on thought, she didn't even notice Sofi and Juggles leave the tavern, one after the other. Her eyes were fixated towards the burning flame of the candle on the table in front of her...

It seemed like minutes later... it could have been over an hour, but Sofi's purring voice suddenly snapped Cassandra out of her trance.

Yes, let's continue with the plan. We'll follow her throughout her daily march around town, and discover if there are any weaknesses or people we can turn against her.

Realizing all at once that she must have been sitting there for several long moments and creeping out her allies, Cassandra cleared her throat as she stood up to stretch. She gave a disconcerting giggle as she joined her allies, as they walked toward the tavern exit.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    As Buttons ran into the forest she checked over her shoulder every so often to see if she was being followed "Bastards!" she knew that either she was and either of them had planned on killing her only one of her problems with that is one of them knew where she lived and where she would be going, she went further into the woods, stopping suddenly at the sound of fire crackling and laughter that rang out bouncing off the trees, she slunk to the ground and proceeded with caution towards the sounds.

As she neared she spotted nothing but nord around the fire drinking "Probably drunk" she snickered and looked around, "I could sneak by or join" she stroked her chin "Hmm" when the purple bottle caught her eye, she covered the symbol up and pulled her hood over her face and walked towards the men, a twig snapped from under her and the nords jumped up with their swords drawn "WHO GOES THERE?" as she reached the fires light the bottom half of her face smiling "No one special, just passing through, was wondering if you fine nords wouldn't mind sharing with a lady?" she pushed her hood off letting her colored locks fall around, giving them her sweetest smile she could muster up, dumbfounded and almost speechless, the lightest haired nord spoke first "Uh yeah yeah sure we could use some female company" her smile faded "Thank You" as they handed her a purple bottle.

Hours had passed as she leaned back against the tree with the dead nords at her feet, chuckling to herself "Foolish men, always a pretty face and or nice body to turn them into bumbling fools, you should take lessons from my Juggles" she smiled as she downed her fifth bottle of skooma.

dunklunk

A warm smile creased Juggles' lips as he spotted Sofi, shaking her head as she looked his way. He turned toward the inn. It was time to return inside and regroup with the team. Inside was warm. And inside had ales.

He made it back inside the inn to witness Cassandra engaged in what seemed like a possession. Or maybe it was just a sense of focus, he thought. She does have this innate sense of focus. I'm just glad she's part of the family.

It was then that Cassandra decided to stand up. After a healthy stretch, she giggled and the foursome headed for whatever awaited them outside the inn's doors.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts