This fight's for you...*SPOILERS*

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
If you want to slay over a dozen mages, get impaled by ice spikes, blasted by fire and scorched with lightning and then fight a boss mage at the end who generates Fire Atronachs every time she disappears/reappears, well then this fight is for you. Start the Hitting The Books quest from the libraren at the College of Winterhold. I was killed about four times total, but managed to survive wearing exquisite dwarven armor one level from Juggernaut rating in Heavy Armor perks and using a superior dwarven longsword one level from the top for Two Handed perks. Everybody is going to approach it differently, but that's where the fun is. Enjoy.

Doomy

I must have done it at too low a level, so the mages were feeble, I dont remember it causing me any grief. I was Arch-Mage by lvl 19, so must have only been about 15 or so when I did it :sadface:
I like a good fight, and there are so few of them.

brandon

i havent ever made it to the college of winterhold. i should get into it soon though. im playing as a mage right now without weapons. my primary offense is fury and rune spells. so that would be alot of fun. i wonder if you can use fury on a flame atronauch.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
I love the quests for the College of Winterhold, all the NPCs and their problems seem to have a little extra bit of effort put into them RP wise.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
It wasn't this quest, but I had to find a staff in some cave. And I was just being owned by Mages, multiple flame atronarchs, and the boss had a frost atronarch as a pet so he owned me in seconds. Suffice to say I lowered the difficulty.