The 'What for' and 'Why is' of Book Collecting

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LadySapphira

just a sidenote I don't THINK anyone mentioned yet - you can use lore from books rather than looking things up online during your first play through. For instance, I haven't looked up any alchemy potions stuff yet. I have put lavender + bleeding crown together because a book recommended it.

It can be fun to play through and try to not look up anything specific for a while (other than character stats), and see what's built into the game and what's not.

Neutralizor

I usually pick up all books i can find and place them in my bookshelf at my house but i never really get around to reading them

Nagashanta

I collect the books to read while I'm taking a smoke break. Nothing more relaxing than opening a couple of fresh books while enjoying a spliff. I'm on probation right now so I can't enjoy the reading quite as much, but I still collect the books in preparation for the future of being off papers ^.^

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts