• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

AlonzoTheAmazing

Dragon Priest
    Hello, Ive done rp on other sites so here i go.

Its been a couple of decades since the dovah came back and now their is a new problem in a distant land. The Argonians dont want The Empire to claim ownership and fight off anyone not native to black marsh near the borders. The Empire wants to not lose control of yet another country so war is declared. The Aldemeri Dominion also want to gain control as well. The Khajiit like their cause and decide to support by going to black marsh, the only force that is willing to make an alliance. The alliance of khajiit anf argonians has lead to a new group known as the beast resistance. Feel free to put your character cards and continue on the story. No godding or forcing. Have fun.

AlonzoTheAmazing

Dragon Priest
    Character Card
    Name: Alonzo-Talenji
    Race: Argonian
    Class: Assasin
    Story:Alonzo-Talenji is a young male Argonian who always had to fend for himself. He learned to pick locks and pockets early on to get food simply to get by. He also practiced with weapons of many kinds whenever possible since law in unknown in Black Marsh. After a long time a wizard taught him the ways of Conjuration and Destruction for no price. Alonzo-Talenji was ready for anything now and was eager to be a soldier for the Beast Resistance.

AlonzoTheAmazing

Dragon Priest
    Alonzo-Talenji is on his first day of duty. He is tasked with killing any imperials in the general area of lake scaled tail in the north. After a long time Alonzo-Talenji is bored and conjures small childish daedra for fun. Out of no where a great brigade of imperial legion soldiers come by slowly. Alonzo tells some other patrollers to help with this operation. There is only five of them which are Alonzo, a argonian named talks in tongues and three khajiit that refuse to say their names out of fear of us argonians being spies. I make a plan for us to attack from the south west and east. Me and the argonian tak the south. The suspicous khajiit go in whatever direction they choose. We prepare for a sneak attack by making sounds that startle the imperials. I start by summoning common daedra as a distraction.

CC
    Name; Lari-Vos
    Age; 18
    Race; Argonian
    Class; Recruit
    Bio; A young, honest man from Black Marsh. After a boring early life, Lari-Vos signed up with the Beast Resistance, to fight for his land. Has little skills, is not yet blooded in combat.
    Equipment; full leather armor, iron crossbow, iron sword, war horn.
    Skills; Has had little training in swordsplay and crossbows.

Lari-Vos was posted on one of the border crossings. It was a cold day, and the air was moist, but he didn't mind. The weather reminded Lari where he was fighting for, the soil under his feet, the weather blowing wind at his scales. He was determined not to run here, and not let anyone pass.

That changed as Lari saw the legion advancing upon the border. 5 of the more experienced men snuck away, leaving Lari defenseless should he get spotted. He decided blowing his horn could turn out lethal, but it was thw only chance of holding the border. 5 men were too little. His breath trembling, Lari blew the horn. arrrrroooooooooooo, it did. Lari blew again. Arrrrooooooooo, Some of the legion men started walking towards him, but reinforcements would soon be here.

AlonzoTheAmazing

Dragon Priest
    Sorry equipment is a set of leather armor with a hood and a wooden bow with enchanted arrows to do more damage. Back to the story. Class: Officer. The horn startled me but i knew it was a good choice. A plethora of khajiit and argonians came to our assistance. The legionaries were hectic but held there ground. After a lomg battle only me and Lari-Vos are left.

Lari-Vos had smears of mud and blood on his face. Everywhere he looked, men were dead or dying. Lari-Vos retched up yesterday's rations, and let his sword drop in a puddle of mud. He sat down, his eyes full of horror.

AlonzoTheAmazing

Dragon Priest
    Alonzo-Talenji tries to comfort Lari-Vos by picking him up. Come on rebel, we havent seen the worst of it, are you still ready for this. For fighting for your new home?

"If my new home is built on the bodies of my brothers, i am not so sure. And might be my own lifeless body will soon join them..."

AlonzoTheAmazing

Dragon Priest
    I guess you would rather live under someones control? If you become good maybe you wont die like these ones. Be glad you made it.

Star Gazer

Name: Isnar the Old
    Race:Breton
    Bio: Isnar is in a group dedicated to running the Thalmor out of Skyrim. There was a large fight between his group and the Thalmor. His entire group was killed except for him. The elves threw him on a ship and were taking him to Summerset Isles, their homeland. On their way around Tamriel, they traveled extremely close to Black Marsh. Isnar hopped off the ship and swam to land, which is very hard for a 96 year old with one arm. Once Isnar was at Black Marsh, he looked behind him and saw many Thalmor dingys floating toward the strange land.

AlonzoTheAmazing

Dragon Priest
    Alonzo-Talenji felt as if he needed a rest after the battle so he walked on to the town of Zarra-Hist. He found a small inn and decided to sleep. A older argonian woke him up and needed to speak with him. "Do you remember the shadowscales of old times"? I answered," Well of course, it was a great guild of assassins". The older argonian replied," It is much more, it was a protection guild that only wanted to save the kingdom of argonia". I ask," The kingdom of Argonia?" The old argonian finally said, " I will tell you more later, for now follow me."

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    Garashbur had been running for weeks. He had been kicked out of the Dawnguard's sanctuary and told to never come back. He still had his armor he had gotten from Gunmar. He didn't know where he was. Garashbur saw two argonians running, and the large armored troll leapt out at them. "Name Garashbur. Need help?" Garashbur asked. He had learned to talk while in the presence of the Dawnguard.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    OOC: YES! AN ARGONIAN RP THREAD!

Character name: Jeroo-Shei
    Race: Argonian
    Sub-Race: Vampire Lord
    Class: Plague Rogue (Assassin & Necromancer)
    Looks: Dark brown scaly skin. Small unnoticeable fangs hanging from his upper lip. A couple of small Straight horns on his head (small enough to be hidden by a hood). Creepy snake like reptilian eyes with maroon vertical pupils and light blue surrounding the pupils. Scar across his left eye. Many scars on his back from being whipped as a slave (hidden by his clothes). Bright red war paint streak coming down his right eye, purple streak of war paint down his left.
    Personality: Unpredictable, Sick and Twisted, Hateful towards the Dunmer for being enslaved in his mortal life.
    Equipment: Unique Black Vampire Armor with a hood and cloak. Vampire Boots. Fingerless Chainmail Gauntlets. Ebony War Axe, Daedric Dagger, Crossbow with Ebony Arrows.
    Combat Prefs: Uses his undead minion "The Slasher" as a distraction to draw off enemies while he stealthily shoots at the enemies with his crossbow or kills them sneaky with the dagger. If it has come to a situation where its an upfront battle he uses an Ebony war axe.
    Main Skills: Sneak, Illusion, Conjuration (Necromancy only), One-Handed, Light Armor, Alchemy
    Bio: In the 2nd Era he was one of the many Argonian slaves to the Dunmer in Morrowind. He is technically a shadowscale but was tooken away before he could actually be useful to the Dark Brotherhood. While not being abused by his masters he observed the cultural Necromancy in Morrowind. It fascinated him and he began to study it in secrecy so the Dark Elves wouldn't find out that he was doing something other than their work. He stole the spell tomes in the house and read them when they were asleep, peeked in on them resurrecting their ancestors, and many other acts of secretive interest. He got so interested in Necromancy that one night he decided to escape the home of his masters using his shadowscale instincts and while walking around in the volcanic fields of morrowind he found a vampire wandering around and asked the vampire to bite him. The vampire broke a fang trying to pierce Jeroo's rough, scaly skin but it worked and he contracted sanguinare vampiris. When his transformation was complete he went back to the house of his masters and killed them all with his new vampiric abilities. But the guards in Morrowind found out and ran him out of the province and he fled to Skyrim. He has been there ever since, blending in with the inhabitants, not being seen, and still practicing necromancy in tombs. He created an undead abomination which he named "The Slasher" by fusing 2 draugr corpses and 2 skeletons together that serves under him. He can dismiss it to the Soul Cairn and conjure it to Nirn at his will. Although being a cold blooded argonian vampire that is vunerable to the sun, the only source of warmth for a cold blooded reptile, Jeroo feeds more than the average vampire, off of warm blooded humans and elves, and even khajiit.

AlonzoTheAmazing

Dragon Priest
    "Wow, an armored troll that talkes". I thought out loud. "Should we trust him, being all the way in Black Marsh the older argonian who revealed to be Shadow-Faroo. "He is obviously trained or domestic and we need muscle so why not?"I implied. "I hope he can help us bring down the empire, will you be part of the Beast Resistance?" I asked.

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    "Beast? I beast. I help resistance and kill empire!" Garashbur replied, ready to take down anyone that stood in his, or his new-found friends way.

Lari-Vos was off-duty and walking towards the village, when he saw an armored troll and the man of his outfit. He shouted, and unslung his crossbow. The bolt went far wide, about 7 metres from the target the bolt got stuck in a wooden palisade. Lari-Vos tried to load another bolt, but his fingers were far too tense.

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    Garashbur saw a crossbow bolt fly past him by a few yards. He turned to see who fired the shot when he saw another argonian. "I kill empire!" Garashbur shouted, charging at the lizard. He charged him over with the hard iron shoulder-piece he was wielding. He pinned the argonian to the ground. "Alonzo come look! I caught an empire-man!"