• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
Garrus saw Doonkur re-enter the room, and gave him a friendly, yet professional nod of acknowledgement as he glanced at Garrus upon noticing his attendance. By this time he had completely devoured his sweetroll, and he already missed the sweet, succulent taste. Taking his mind off of his stomach, Garrus looked back over to the Khajiit, and remarked;

"So, what is it this time? Corrupt Politician? Violent slaughter?", his eyebrows moving as he made his guesses, in synchronisation with his words, like a facial hair wave-dance accompanying a verbal concert.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
"So, what is it this time? Corrupt Politician? Violent slaughter?", Doonkur heard Garrus's questions. Moving closer toward the Imperial, he pointed at his own chest, as if to inquire, "You talking to me?"

As he now stood before Garrus, Doonkur merely shrugged and said, Your guess is as good as mine, my friend. Let's wait for the others and find out. Cursing his Khajiit senses, he couldn't help but notice the lingering scent of a sweetroll on Garrus's breath.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
Garrus let out a short outburst of a semi-amused sigh.
"That's the thing with these jobs, you never know exactly what you're getting into until you're right in its face. Although it gives the edge and extra experience if you can think on your toes"

Garrus put emphasis on the "if", a rare few had the talent to regularly get themselves out of a clusterf***f, out of a situation they hadn't known they had walked into. Garrus just hoped that everyone here was one of those rare few, he'd lost enough friends and colleagues to the common 'wrong place, wrong time' scenario, he didn't want to lose more.

Although this Khajiit had a certain aura about him, as did Seven, and the Bosmer newbie. Perhaps it was the re-assuring that they were all indeed part of this elite few that can get themselves out of trouble successfully, or perhaps they all shared the same bad luck gene, and were all destined to meet the fate of so many justice extractors before them.

They were all doing fine up to just though, Seven has been here for a while and was still breathing, and Doonkur wasn't the new guy anymore. The Bosmer, Arannir seemed to have a certain edge to him, although Garrus couldn't determine what it was. 'They'll all be fine, it was just another job', Garrus made a half-assed attempt to extinguish his doubts, although they were always going to be there, experience had them permanently rooted in his mind.