• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.jpg
    CREW
    A.Auditore~*~ Eruraviel---Assassin
    EpicVakarian~*~Amelie Swyft--- Thief
    Specter of Death~*~Ysara Rallis---Mage
    Skies~*~Hides-Many-Knives---Assassin
    Wolfbane ~*~ Jonus Gavros---Thief
    Duon~*~ Twist---Mage
    Tiaz Raydari~*~Rickas Sakin---Companion
    tx12001~*~ Cornilius Razorclaw---Companion
    Hlif Ulfr~*~Brynn Ráðúlfr---Companion
    All Questions/Comments/Etc​
    please either post here​
    or pm me Thanks​

A.Auditore

maybe...
    The wind started to slowly pick up, dragging leaves and particles of dirt with it, in a swirling motion. Eruraviel shivered a bit "This weather seems to be getting colder sooner with each passing year". Her purple eyes scanned the forest floor of Falkreath "might as well look for ingredients for my poison for my arrows while I meet him" letting her eyes continuing to scan the ground picking up what she needed and tucking them gently in her satchel. "I only hope he's there by the time I get there, hate always waiting on that damn lizard..." She kicked over a rock with her foot snatching up a baby black spider and squeezing its poison in a little vial "swear if he wasn't a great assassin I would of not agreed to met up" she flicked the spider towards a tree, and watched as it stuck to the tree and ran up the trunk.

A sudden feeling hit her, it felt as the air was suddenly thick and the smell of death stuck in the air "what a familiar smell almost.." She started to sniff the air "like a honey smell mixed with blood and burnt flesh" a smile crept across her face as she quickened her pace the sound of crunching leaves beneath her feet.

Moments later age reached a clearing to her right was a black pool which had lost most of its dark liquid, she walked over towards it, bent down and stuck her hand it "I could use some of this too" she reached into her bag and grabbed an empty purple bottle, rolling it between her fingers "glad I finally kicked your poison" she smiled as she dipped it into the liquid and capped it returning it to its place. Turning around still crouched down she looked toward the rock structure "hmm looks like the gardener has been slacking in his job" she straightened up and walked towards the now ivy covered door.

She pushed open the Black Door, the stone scrapped along the floor, the echoing ringed out through the abandoned sanctuary "ohh the memories" she sighed as she slowly made her way down the stone steps. Her hand running along the stone wall she stopped and looked at the tattered old dark brotherhood banner.

She stared at it for what seemed forever "Both places burned to the ground" she lightly dragged her foot over the burnt wood, torn rags that where probably clothes and bones. She grabbed her dagger and cut down the banner folding it and shoving it in her bag. She continued to look around the place when a glimmer caught her eye, heading over towards the turned over desk she picked up a steel necklace, examining it through her fingers "hmm strange" she tucked it away in her pocket.

After she had finish in the old sanctuary she left and continued on towards her meeting spot, only to come find he wasn't there "ugh... Gave a day and time" mocking the note "Ill be on time" she rolled her eyes and pushed back the hood cloak back letting her fiery red locks fall around her face "He is lucky that I haven't seen his scaly butt in almost 5 years" she walked around in little circles before deciding to climb a tree and rest in "V" shape branches, reaching in her bag pulling out an apple she started to munch, waiting for her friend.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Hides-Many-Knives looked at the distant lady stone across the lake while kneeling next to a fallen log. He was young, not even close to thirty years old. His brownish-green scales still had a youthful sheen to them, a sharp contrast to his dull leather armor he was wearing. The air was damp though oddly comforting, the sound of the river easing his troubled mind. His mind was distant as he thought about who he was supposed to meet soon. Five Sithis forsaken years, Hides-Many-Knives thought with a slight bit off mirth and affection. It was strange considering himself a Dark Brother again, after all he adjusted slightly to civilian life. Hides tilted his head back and sighed. Maybe it was just me fooling myself, Hides thought. Doing bounty hunter work, after all it was still killing for profit and less profit at that. The only bounties it felt like were paying as well had the quarry be something ridiculous like giants, trolls, and other beasts of far more dangerous constitution than men. Hides glanced up at the sun and realized how late it was and stood tall. He was late, definitely not something he was used to being yet recently he had felt distracted.

As Hides began to walk at a brisk pace, he was not really the type to try and run cross-country, making sure to tighten his bandoleers of daggers and knives as he was walking. Hides was a careful and diligent killer, but his one problem was his arrogance. He was also consumed with an obsessing with finding his limits and pushing them. His old mentor Veezara often spoke of how Hides would be the greatest Shadowscale if he was born into the program, due to the discipline that the training imparts into the members of the Argonian King’s personal assassins. Veezara, Hides mourned silently. It still hurt for Hides to think about the last Shadowscale and the closest thing he had to a father figure. Hides had to shake such thoughts away because he had to rush to only be very late and not disgustingly late.

Then it hit Hides like an Orc’s Warhammer. The smell, something about knowing who the corpses were people you once called family, made him respond like most people would. Hides slowed for a second taking in the sickeningly sweet smell as he made sure not to lose his lunch, he noticed how his reflexes had his right hand fall to his waist to his largest dagger sheathed at his hip. It made him think of that on dagger he realized he now would never be able to wield, the near sacred Blade of Woe. This place, Hides thought as he looked through the Black Door still opened and the banner that looked like it had been cut recently. I guess even sanctuaries are no longer sacred. He moved away from the depressing sight before him to go and find Eruraviel. He started to half-hum half-whisper to himself as he walked through the trees to the tune of a nursery rhyme from what felt like a lifetime ago.

“You see the blades… Move through the glades… Death is coming for sure today…. Sithis has it no other way... Hmmm ah hmm… The Brother is near… The Sister is here… The Family has finally gathered… Hmmm ha hmm…”

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    "Guards. Lots of them. Garrisoned in the fort." Amelie spoke loudly yet softly as she rounded the corner into the camp, speaking to her friend Jonus. "We can try to take them out, or we can sneak by. You know what I'd do, but its not just me." She paused. "Or maybe... if I wear my dress, we might pass off for some poor couple, and we can just walk by."

The Thieves' Guild was a shadow of its former self. This camp was all that was left; Amelie and Jonus. Jonus was a twenty-four-year-old Imperial with long messy hair, a shaggy beard and a kind personality, who would not hesitate to kill to defend himself or his friends. Amelie was nineteen, and a Breton; as such, she was much smaller and skinnier, and can often be hidden in plain sight. She still had the baby-faced innocence of a young child, which helped her escape danger often. Guards had often been willing to forget any problems when a nineteen-year-old blonde girl with blueish-purple eyes and a fairly curvy body.

Jonus and Amelie were often mistaken for a young couple; Jonus wore simple, cheap armour that made him look like a poor, wannabe adventurer, and Amelie, when not trying to steal something, wore a simple blue dress. This did result in Amelie having grown much closer to Jonus; having to play the young couple caused a lot of accidental intimacy. Never more than hinting, but still. At the moment, Amelie was wearing the catsuit and black, slightly heeled boots that she wore to blend into the shadows. It accentuated her body and Jonus seemed to secretly enjoy her choice of attire.

She walked quickly over to the fire, sitting on a log across from Jonus.
    "Look, I know these people killed our friends. Trust me; first, there's two of us and about twenty of them. We've got no chance. Second, it wasn't their choice. They were ordered to attack us; whoever ordered them is to blame." She raised her eyebrows at him. "So. Are you with me? Are we going to try and get by?"

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    "Guards. Lots of them. Garrisoned in the fort." His friend and thief rounded the corner and stood by him. "We can try to take them out, or we can sneak by. You know what I'd do, but its not just me." She took a second, then continued. "Or maybe... if I wear my dress, we might pass off for some poor couple, and we can just walk by."

At one point, the thieves guild were a force in darkness, feared, but not seen. Not as much as the Dark brotherhood, but feared in their own right. It was a family of misfits and outcasts, a place were Jonus felt somewhat normal in. But now, all that was left was him and his long time friend, Amelie. Amelie was a nineteen year old breton girl with blue eyes and long blonde hair, a curvy figure,and a kind of sweet demeanor about her. Most men would overlook a girl like her. There wasn't any intimate affairs going on between them accept accidental passes, not unusual for a boy and a girl who have been friends and been through what they have.

The two could pass for a poor couple; Jonus loves his simple armor, valuing speed over protection, and making him look like a commoner trying to pass as an adventure, and Amelie who wore a simple blue dress, partly because she doesn't steal, unlike Jonus. At the time, Amelie wore her usual black catsuit, which would any man stare. "What's a bigger number in a situation like this? Two or twenty?" He looked up from cleaning his nails, "Two well trained people versus twenty guards. Hells, let me around them and there will be zero, and not a single sound would be heard."

Gold spun and weaved in between his fingers; the light of the fire bouncing off it once it met a certain angle. It was not his coin, like most of the coins he’s earned. This coin he got by pickpocketing a guard. Why do it? He doesn’t know. The money he stored is enough, for now at least. So why pickpocket? Maybe it was the thrill or the challenge; maybe he just needs it for food, drink, and bedding. His face was framed by the light of the fire, and his eyes had the fire trapped in them. Amelie walked to the log across from him and sat, "Look, I know these people killed our friends. Trust me; first, there's two of us and about twenty of them. We've got no chance. Second, it wasn't their choice. They were ordered to attack us; whoever ordered them is to blame." She raised her eyebrows at him. "So. Are you with me? Are we going to try and get by?" She had a sympathetic and somewhat worried face. Jonus was known to kill if he or his friends are in danger, and he did so without a thought. At least not until it was over. "A man always has a choice. As did we when we took to the shadows." He stopped spinning the coin, and proposed a way to decide that was not of his free will, "I'll flip the coin, girl. heads we be quite as a shadow or quick like a snake, and tails, we take the ruse of a poor couple, like we have before." He flipped the coin and watched it; The curves of both sides flipping on top of each other, almost determining the guard's fate by themselves. Either way, Jonus would agree, it was by chance, and not by him. After a second or two, he caught the coin and put it on the back of his palm, "Tails. Alright my dear, let's go for a stroll." He gave his signature smile, partly to get into character, and proceeded to hold out his hand so she could take it and be on their way.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    A cold, brisk northern wind blew in from the North Sea of Ghosts, kicking up the light snow that had always littered the ground up there. There, was of course, Winterhold. Now her home, and trusted ally, Ysara had grown a connection with it. The dark and short worded people, the careless guards, and the constant blizzards. “Home sweet home,” she would find herself saying often.

She stood on the shore of the most recent collapse. Just under what had been the Arcaneum. Her favorite place of the College. Picking up what books she had left to find. Most had been soaked, or burned in the collapse, which had been deliberately triggered by the Rebel Mages. But the books she could find were almost always duplicates, or something on Sloads. Not the best reading, in particular. One upside was that Ysara got to keep any duplicate books, that is, if she didn’t already have them.

She now lived in the small room that Urog left for her in their library. It was almost all books, with a small table, and a cot. Perfect enough for Ysara, she didn’t need much. Urog’s company had never been the best, but Ysara had come to call him a friend. A privilege she didn’t usually give away.

She started her way towards the Library as she reached the top of the steep hill, 3 or 4 books in hand. The door opened lightly, a wave of warmth, and dim light welcomed her home. Urog sat sleeping in the corner, a bottle of mead barely gripped in his hand. She walked over to him, pulling the bottle out of his hand. “You know, I may not be here forever,” she spoke gently, mostly to herself due to him being incapacitated, “Who will take care of you then, Old fool?”

She returned to her stack of books, searching for places for each of them. “Dwemer Mysteries, under D,” she spoke to herself, almost silently. As she reached the last book, she noticed it had a place already. “Advanced Restoration Techniques for the Experienced Mage,” she read, flipping through the pages carefully. Ysara started towards her room, where she sat, continuing to read the book. “Sun Fire – Consume your undead enemies with a fire brighter than the sun. Sounds easy enough,” she continued reading the diagram on how to cast the spell. Then stood from her seat, and closed her eyes. She started moving her arms in the motions that were depicted. As soft heat lit the room, and when Ysara’s eyes opened, her arms were coated in a soft flame. “By Rallis,” she squealed in excitement, “I did it! I did it!”

Ysara’s luck hadn’t been good in her magical practices. But over time, she could use a spell. After practicing a bit more, she curled up, and continued reading the spell book, trying her hand at a number of spells, passing time as she learned.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    The last ruined standing tower of the Mages College looming off on the horizon; Twist pulled his layered robe tighter around himself, warding off the cold winter chill as he continued to trudge through the fresh morning snow which still laid upon the permafrost like powder softening his footfalls. The morning had been the first reprieve he’d got from the blizzard that blew in three days ago and he couldn’t be more thankful to finally see the chimney smoke he had smelled for the past hour coming from over the hilltop Indicating Winterhold was finally almost in reach. “Will you stop that? We’re almost there.” Twist hissed as the jet black hawk perched on his shoulder continued to peck impatiently at the hood of his robes. “I don’t know why you feel the need to ride around on my shoulder anyway, infernal bird for talos sake you have wings.”

Continuing up the snow covered road with only the insistent nipping of his pet hawk to keep him company Twist soon found himself at the beginning of Winterholds main road. What had already been a city built on the ashes of its former glory now was a fainter shadow than ever before of its former glory, the already makeshift wooden structures which dominated the towns architecture had tripled in number to accommodate those left homeless during the Guild Wars. Twist barely recognized it from the last time his feet had walked these same paths. His former home the College only partially remained after the second collapse, its one standing tower looming over the Hold like a black monolith, a perfect representation of all the hardship this Hold had seen.

Eyes scanning the signs of the shop fronts lining the avenue his gaze settled on one shaped like a open scrolls covered in intricate script he couldn’t discern from a distance. Lowering his hood and pulling down his scarf he quickly crossed the street toward the large two story building the sign hung from and pulled the door open stepping into the dim lighting inside. Torches and candles lined the walls in all corners but the sheer size of the packed bookshelves filling it still filled the isles with dark shadows and cast the high arched ceiling into total darkness. “Stay out of trouble Rope.” Twist whispered the weight from his shoulder lifting as the bird spread its wings and flew up onto one of the rafters. Wandering the through the shelves quickly browsing the names written upon their spines Twist slowly worked himself toward the back of the Library where he could hear snoring. “Excuse me, Is anyone here?” Twist spoke in a loud tone as he stopped at another dead end of shelves.

(will fix later.)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she sat in the tree, straddling a branch her legs dangled over swinging back and forth, she threw her apple core off into the trees, as she was about to rest her eyes she heard a soft faint sound of humming and mixture of singing that reached her elf like ears, she pulled her legs up and got along the branches almost like a cat, her purple eyes looking down, scanning the forest floor beneath her.

Her eyes rested on the argonian that was approaching closer towards her, she waited until the argonian got closer before making her move to either hide or tackle, upon seeing the lizards face, a smile spread across her own as she silently thought to herself "I know that scaly face anywhere" she waited until Hides was directly beneath her before she grabbed the branch with both hands swinging down behind him, jumping on his back and tackling him to the ground.

In a deep voice "hand over all your goods lizard" she poked him in his side with a stick, she couldn't hold in her laughter much longer, as she belted out a high pitched giggle she removed herself from Hides, helping him up "you know it's been to long my friend" she smiled at him and leaned in to give her lizard friend a hug.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Hides sniffed the clean, crisp forest air. This was his favorite region of Skyrim asides from possibly the swamps by Morthal or the Rift. Then it hit him as he looked at the forest ground, and it disturbed him that the ground was disturbed. Though his only thought was that he must have be getting closer to the meeting spot. As he kept moving he realized suddenly the path stopped of who or whatever he had inadvertently followed. It happened. The strangest ambush that ever happened in Hides life. A swift black shadow swooped and tackled him. As the apparent mugger talked him. Hides in his surprise forgot his professionalism.

Hides was rolling on his back even though his assailant had backed off giggling in a voice he recognized. Needless to say when surprised Hides liked to overact, and as if he was dying he started making exclamations like “Gaah” and “Urgle gurgle” in his hissing accent. Eruraviel being her version of cute and since it had been so long since they had seen each other it had the original charm. She helped him up and Hides realized he was a few inches taller than her. Odd, Hides thought, I could have sworn she was taller.

“Yes, definitely has been a while. Tell me how you are keeping yourself busy these days?” Hides naturally hissed out. She leaned in as if to hug him, and with a veiled sigh Hides wrapped his arms his old friend. Many of the knives hidden on his person, while still sheathed, pressed into the soft skin of his belly and between his thighs mostly. But he instead ignored the almost pain and instead began to just revel in having a connection with another person asides from gold to palm or knife to belly. So he stayed there hugging her, probably past the seven seconds he was told was the standard before hugs got awkward. Hides started to zone out and watched the wind go through the trees. Feels nice to feel like part of a family again, he thought.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    as the two broke away from the friendly embrace she stepped back straightening her clothes "Do you want to hear all of it now? Or As we head off towards Ivarsted" she reached into her bag pulling out the old banner handing it to him "This was the only one I found that wasn't totally torn up or burnt" she placed in his hands "Just a reminder of something that was great... and I swear that you have gotten taller or I have shrunk... maybe that's why I was called the mini assassin" she smiled at him.

she remembered when she first met Hides in the brotherhood, she was at first in dislike of him, mostly because she did not have a good run in with the argonian race, but she had kept her hate to herself and it had eventually faded away when Hides and her hung out more in the sanctuary and often going on double murders together, he was her sibling and as far as anyone was considered she thought of him as her actual brother. He stayed with her after the guild broke up and eventually left to his own adventures, she however didn't handle the broken up guild very well, not to mention her lover in the guild turned his back on her by leaving to join the guards and wiping out their own brotherhood, with that and no where to really go, she took to moon sugar, skooma and the mead.

two years later she kicked the poison and stuck to mead and sometimes the brothers wine, she turned her skills and passion towards perfecting her alchemy by creating deadly poisons, and new plants. It was only a few weeks ago she had seen a flyer about a new way to kill frost trolls that she looked harder at the note and realized what it was really saying, and only a few days later that she had received word from Hides to meet her regarding a flyer he had came across as well. As they walked in the forest the leaves and twigs crunching and snapping beneath their feet she bumped him with her hip "Was thinking that we could travel one of two ways..." she looked at him "By wagon which would take one day oooooooooooooor...." she skipped ahead of him bouncing around, despite the murdering factor of Eruraviel she was a really sweet person, "We can" she bounced back towards him jumping on his back, "Walk which would take about 4 days" she jumped off Hides before he decided to fling her to the ground, skipping in front of him "Well? I say wagon, because Ivarsted has the BEST mammoth cheese stew with garlic bread" nearly tripping over a rock, she balanced herself, taking a small bow "The best" smiling at him awaiting his answer.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Ysara awoke with a jolt. Her book, fell to the floor, only pushing her into a bigger fright. She usually doesn't have bad dreams, but on some occasions, she get's visited by them.

This one was surprisingly un-nerving. She had been surounded by Drauger Deathlords. But she had her hope, the spell she had learned the night before. Only, it didn't work in her dream. And just as she was about to be killed, she awoke.

She stood from her bed, and walked over to her water basin, to clean her face. Then fastened her boots, and grabbed the stack of books she had yet to put away. Just when she exited her room, the sound of Urog's snoring was accompanied by the door swinging open. And the voice of a man. "Excuse me, is anyone here?" it spoke out, calling for any sort of response.

Ysara set the books down gently, and readied her only frost spell. The only spell that couldn't effect the books, and walked towards the front of the Library. Her heart pounding after each step, only to pop her head around a corner to see a man. Well bundled, and accompanied by a bird.

A sigh of releif escaped Ysara's body, as she stepped out towards the center of the library. Proping her arm out, to release a small flame at the chandalere above her, illuminating her and the man's faces. "I hope you have control of it," she spoke calmly, "We don't get many birds this far north. Does he like books?" She spoke as she walked back towards her pile of books. Then as she picked them up, walked towards Urog, who had 3 more bottles added to his pile. So she propped him up against the wall, and pried the bottle out of his hand, to set it on the table. Then, returned to book sorting, patiently finding right places for them all, one by one.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Hides watched his energetic friend and felt himself getting tired. Though he had to laugh when his old friend tripped over a rock. Truly the epitome for the grace an assassin wields, Hides chuckled to himself. Then he thought about the question she posed to him. Wagon or walking. It seemed simple enough but there was usually downsides to either options. Will she keep still enough for a damned wagon ride? Hides thought. But he knew he didn’t want to walk that was for sure. Hides sighed and looked up at the sky, it was something he found himself doing a lot recently. Staring off into the vast openness that lay above him. Be it clouds or stars the Argonian would spend hours falling up into the void.

“Let’s take the wagon. Sounds like less headache for us,” Hides sighed finally. Hides thought about what she was saying. Mammoth cheese and garlic bread, He realized. Who would honestly take longer to get to a place that has both, I mean sure if there is only one or the other that is okay to miss. Both is an experience that men have or could write songs about. The flavors that would dance along ones tongue as you bit down. Hides found his mouth watering at the thought of the food that would await him. Even though he was a good cook, when eating alone you often went with the bare minimum. Hides looked at his elven friend and couldn't pass the chance to mock her. “The best… or the be-hehehe-est!”

Hides cooed, from somewhere deep in his throat. This was the closest Argonians had to a smile, since as a beast race their expressions were different. Most people don’t realize if an Argonian or Khajiit have their teeth showing that is not a good thing. Though of course it varied I suppose, Hides mused to himself. He realized he was falling behind and jogged to catch up with Eruraviel.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Clouds blocked out most of the sun, although some of its rays pierced through various holes dotted across the sea of clouds. Truly its sight conveyed a sort of hope, but as magnificent as it is all things come to an end. The clouds banded together and soon rain dripped upon the land. The gravel path crunched beneath his feet, puddles formed and soon the road was thick with mud. The air smelt extremely musky, the chilly wind didn't help the circumstances. A large woolen pack was slung over his shoulder, a prize from the years with the companions. It contained the necessaries for his journey, pretty much after the guilds fell apart he never had much to do. He tried petitioning himself as a mercenary, but many people paid more just for trusted help although he did manage to get one or two odd jobs and he had some gold stored up from over the years.

He stopped at a fork in the road, a sign was posted next to the fork. Miraculously a flyer was pinned against one of the boards, he pulled out the arrow which bound the pair. Intrigued he read the note and was lead to believe that somebody wanted to meet him, it also mentioned directions. He stuffed the item into a pocket, and followed the route mentioned. He also grew wary of the circumstances the note was found, the note for one was particularly dry as if it was recently placed. He was quite far from Ivarstead, part of him suggested buying a horse and then other went with walking it. His stomach growled, his mind keep jumping from idea to idea. He pulled out some dry meat and then removed his mask from his face, there was a small click and coldness met his face. Mask in hand, he started eating.

A twig snapped, and he suddenly turned to the sound's origin. A dog stood at the treeline, mostly it was skin and bones, its gray eyes looked at Rickas's hand. He took one last bite before he held his hand out for the dog to accept, which it gladly did. The dog scooted back into the forest to enjoy his meal and Rickas carried on, It could of been worse. He placed his mask back, he still felt the weather getting colder, the rain turned to light snow as he began to reach the snowy path that would lead to Windhelm. He was glad he never traveled on the main road, Helgen didn't seem at its best. It had seemed it wanted to cause trouble to those that past its grasp. He couldn't wait until he got out of the bitter cold, and back into the autumn forests of the Rift

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    "A man always has a choice. As did we when we took to the shadows. I'll flip the coin, girl. Heads; we be quiet as a shadow or quick like a snake. Tails; we take the ruse of a poor couple, as we have before." Amelie paused, then nodded quickly, watching Jonus toss the coin and catch it, slamming it onto the back of his hand. "Tails. Alright my dear, let's go for a stroll." He held out his hand.
    "Hold on a second; I need to get changed. Unless you think we'll pass for a couple when I'm dressed like this." She stepped behind a tree, shedding her catsuit and folding it into her bags, putting on her blue dress instead. Emerging from behind the tree, she took Jonus' hand slightly awkwardly, and the pair headed off. Ivarstead, their destination, wasn't too far away. They'd had a letter from the Blades, saying that they needed their help, and to come to Ivarstead, and Amelie and Jonus had nothing better to do.

The guards ignored the thieves, seeing them as just another harmless, adventurous couple, so Amelie and Jonus managed to get by safely. Amelie released Jonus' hand as soon as they were out of sight.
    "You've got the map; how far is Ivarstead?"

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Jumping up and down, giving little claps with her hands "yaaaay wagon ride it is!" She stopped, turning around she grabbed Hides hand and ended dragging him through the forest to Falkreath. They reached the town of Falkreath within minutes, only stopping long enough to gather a few supplies and food from Grey Pine Goods. "We will have a little party on the way to Ivarsted, during the wagon ride!!!" she lifted up a few bottles of mead in the air in a cheering motion, seeing the look her friend gave her she gave off a little giggle "Sorry, Hides you know I haven't seen you in a very long time, and I'm just so excited to see you again" she smiled as she tucked the bottles in her hide bag. Standing down by the road they waited for the wagon driver in the mean time she and Hides made small talk catching up a little. "I wish you wouldn't of left my big lizard friend but I know it was something you had to do" she bumped him lightly with her hip, the wagon arrived and they hopped in the bag "Ivarsted my good man!" she giggled giving the driver enough coin to get them to Ivarsted.

Taking her seat across from Hides the driver cracked the reins and the carriage lunged forward. During the ride the two friends ate and drank, it was like it was old times, the sun went down, leaning against Hides she slowly drifted off. A sudden jerk and Hides voice woke her up "Ivarsted you two" she stretched and gathered her things and threw the trash they created in the little bucket that was provided. Jumping from the back they headed towards the little town Ivarsted and into Vilemyr Inn, stepping through the doors the smell of garlic bread and mammoth cheese stew and other delicious smells hit them both, she inhaled deeply "Mmmmm cant wait to get that cheese and bread" she turned towards him "You pick a place to sit and Ill get our order in" she bounced off towards the counter, placing an order whiles Hides found a place to sit.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    "Hold on a second; I need to get changed. Unless you think we'll pass for a couple when I'm dressed like this." Amelie stepped behind a tree to change out of her catsuit and into her dress. While she was getting changed, Jonus packed up their camp, and tightened the pack as to not drop it. When he looked up, Amelie was clad in her blue dress, and taking his hand. Without much notice, the guards looked past the pair of thieves due to them looking like an adventurous couple that are trying to make gold for food. As they were walking, he could hear the guards make jokes about him. He had to bite his tongue as to not laugh at the remarks about the point in wearing a leather jerkin vs armor. Let's face and see what man will win, He laughed quietly as he thought of the outcome.

Their destination was Ivarstead, which wasn't too far. They received a letter from the blades asking them for their help. The irony of the blades asking help from thieves was not lost on either of them. When they were finally out of sight of the guards, they broke link of their hands and returned to their usual selves. "You've got the map; how far is Ivarstead?" The map was wrinkled, torn around the trim, but still readable. "It should be a day or two at most. Guard presence should be light, and thus making it safe for us to camp and eat for the night. If we're lucky, which we are. We have a few ways to travel, but the quickest way would be by carriage. I realize that it's dangerous and not the smartest course of action, but it will save energy, and we can rest on the carriage. We are not ones to be trifled with." He gave her a quick wink while she nodded in agreement.

they reached the stables where a carriage stayed like always, and walked up to the driver, "where can I take you fine couple this evening?" He protectively pushed Amelie behind him when he spoke. "we are heading to Ivarstead how much will this man pay?" the driver shot looks between the two "you know for such a cute couple I'll give you a ride for 5 septims" the two looked at each other and shrugged "that sounds fair, my thanks." Jonus reached in his trousers and placed the suggested coin in the drivers hand, the two jumped in the back and the carriage took off towards Ivarstead "it's going to be awhile before we get there, girl. We should rest when we have the chance."

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Hides found himself cooing more and more. Being with someone so energetic really reminded him of the old Family. While Eruraviel was gathering supplies Hides went to see the blacksmith a dour man who ran the smithy in town. Hides very rarely learned people’s names unless they were close to him, and Hides never went out of his way to get close to people. He was looking at the blacksmith’s collection of daggers and soon found himself thinking introvertly. How close was I to any of them? Hides thought. Hides soon beat back his strange thoughts and began to join full heartedly into the small talk, and even responded positively to her playful hip strike. Very soon the wagon showed up and the joyous reunion became mobile. Ivarstead, Hides thought. Don’t think I ever really stayed in that town for that long.

The wagon ride was filled with drinking and eating, as they talked about what they were up to. Hides was surprised how focused his companion had become with her alchemy work. He had deflected her question when she asked what he had been up to. Because somehow it didn’t seem interesting, in the five years. When they arrived at the Inn, and Hides watched Eruraviel order from the counter. His mind on less professional thoughts. He picked a seat at a table that let him get a clear view of the door. It was a double so if Eruraviel was as paranoid as Hides she could sit and watch the door with him or across. Hides had to think if it really mattered that much to him. When she came with the food, Hides had to ask.

“So… As I understand it there are some interesting rumors milling about…”

Duon

Graphic Designer
    “Not as well as I do I’m afraid. He won’t be a bother though, may even eat a few of the rats chewing on your pages.” Twist smiled as he pushed the scarf covering his face down around his neck before lowering his hood, letting his hair still damp with melting frost fall down his back. “I see now where the snoring was coming from.” He continued on as he surveyed the scene of the drunken Orc laid out on the bed. “The old man must have taken losing his library fairly hard. Never knew him to drink during my days at college…”

“Forgive me for being rude, my names Twist. A yet to be revealed party was kind enough to make me there impromptu courier; this was addressed to Ysara of Winterhold Library, would that be you?” Twist asked pulling a piece of wax sealed parchment from the pocket of his cloak and holding it out. “It arrived along with another addressed to myself about a week ago by messenger, unfortunately the sender didn’t think it was necessary to let his identity be known.”

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    It was all quite simple really in the beginning. She should have planned ahead. She should have been traveling with a companion. She should have questioned the strange summon before racing to meet the unknown cause but one could not dwell on the should haves of life. Dwelling on the could haves was a sure fire way to invite sadness into ones heart and certain thoughts into her mind she could not bear to think.

The Companions should never had let themselves be pulled apart, they should have stayed a family, none of the strange events should have happened and the worst of it was that they should have known how it had all come to pass. They should have seen it coming but nothing was ever really so simple in the end…

The windswept Nord that broke over the great crest of snow was the product of so many of these should haves and maybes. Her life had been shaped by them and her current situation written by their hands. It was the same hands that guided her graceful movements even now.

As the winds clawed aggressively at the snowy terrain Brynn could still feel the ghost of the crisp, smooth, and dry envelope resting in her hands. She could recall the paper, how she had noted its weight as she broke the red wax seal. In her memory the wax cracked and split, flaking and falling away into ambiguity just as the guilds of Skyrim had done not long past. Slipping delicate fingers in-between the lips of the envelope she had begun to gently coax the two sides apart, persuading the paper to give away its secrets. With a small amount of prodding and shifting the envelope had lain tucked behind the focus of the small package, the note.

Sighing she stopped as the memory faded away and the snow covered ground suddenly plummeted a short distance to create a sort of low plateau. Standing on its the edge she pushed her face to greet the wind. “You have asked for us to find you here, who ever you are,” a shy smile creeped across her face as she looked through the snow and across the open space to WindHelm. “And now I have come.”

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
    He sat there staring into the flames knowing they were his only source of heat out in the open cold he could not go back into town as this day he felt it he knew that this night the raging beast within him would emerge lusting for blood that was why he was out here in the cold away from civilization. minutes passed or was it hours the fire he used to keep warm was now dwindling his beast blood kept him warm but this was to be an exceptionally cold night he either needed to get more wood for the fire or a proper shelter but shelter came at the risk of the death of those around him if he went into town he could turn at any moment but if he stayed out here he would freeze in frigid air this was a problem of a great proportion his only choice was a cave nearby infested with frostbite spiders he would stay in there till morning perhaps being away from the moonlight may prevent a transformation into the wretched beast.

Sounds echoed from the entrance of the cave as he approached a spider lunged out the entrance on a draw Cornilius drew his dagger and impaled the oversized arachnid perhaps its poison may come in handy at a later time. Cornilius entered Cronvangr cave a spiders web covering the way through he cut threw it and after dispatching a few more of the fiends he lied down in hope he would not turn into the beast eventually he drifted to sleep.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts