The Secret of the Dwemers | Recruting

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Oh cool! Go Norway! Best of luck in Eurovision tomorrow night :p We've got Bonnie Tyler this year...as always I don't see the UK doing all that well.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    We'll win, I hope. It's not Alexander Rybak, but Norways song is quite catchy. Haven't heard all of the other songs yet, so i don't know how UK's song are.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Ah, good stuff.

Yeah, Bonnie's song isn't great. It's boring quite frankly but we never do all that well so we're not too fussed. At least we have a better commentator nowadays. No one hates Eurovision as much as the previous guy Terry Wogan hated it. So that's good.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Ah. The commentator we had when we won last time was soooo awkward! When she realized Rybak won she said: "Now I'm going down on the stage to gratulate him. I've stuffed a few extra socks in my bra, so I'm ready" or something like that.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Sweet! How do you all celebrate it? Of is it something to celebrate?
    Sorry for the non-colored text. On my phone at work, and it won't let me for some reason.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Well, people usually dress up in suits or bunads (out national cloathing) and walk in some sort of a parade with norwegian flags and corps, through the streets. Since I live in quite a small town, the parade is'nt that much to brag about. Then we gather at a local house where the kids can participate in different games, like darts and potato runs, and win small prizes. In my town we use to have a very small auction, and some entertainment.

It can be different form where in Norway you are, but the parade is kind of a must. And of cource ICECREAM. Everybody eats icecream today. And when I was young I used to have competitions with my friends to see who could eat most icecream during the day. Old times...

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    A day of wearing national clothing, parades, and a full day of ice cream?? Where do I sign up? Haha. :p

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Most of the girls also looks very attractive when wearing bunads. And if you want to join in, just come to Norway 17th of May next year. ;)

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Haha. I'll hav to see how next may is gonna look next year. :p

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    They're really expensive, and my sister says that they get very hot when it's hot outside.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Well at least it's always cold in the uk :p I can dream perhaps. It's just a shame we don't have a traditional dress in England.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    *feels so left out*

*sniffle*

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Yeah, I think we can make room for one more. Just post your CC here so we can see.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    Name: Azarimal Verothan
    Race: Dark Elf
    Class: Fire Mage
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Appearance:
    goraz-promo.jpg

Armor: Tribunal Robe Set (Heavy- seen in picture with golden mask)
    20077-1-1365128079.jpg

(The mod it is from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20077/ )

Spells:

Alteration:
    Candlelight

Conjuration:
    Summon Flame Atronach
    Summon Flaming Familiar
    Conjure Ash Guardian

Destruction:
    Flames
    Firebolt
    Fireball
    Firecloak
    Wall of Flames
    Knows how to use Incinerate but barely uses it

Illusion:
    None!

Restoration:
    Fast Healing
    Lesser Ward

Personality:
    Stuck-up, arrogant, stubborn and hot-headed. Azarimal is incredible hard to be near and is often a hard-head when it comes to any kind of issues. He often goes with the idea that if your not with him, your against him. He will pick a fight with almost anybody that dares cross him. He would rather fight than talk his issues out. He fights fire with fire..literally.

Bio: Azarimal was born in the city of Vos to a small clan of priests/priestess that held its loyalty to Telvanni. Azarimal grew up learning religion and various magics so that he could become priest the same way as his forefathers. Fate deemed that Azarimal would not stay in Vos, a patriarch of the Temple, came and took Azarimal to Molag Mar.

There Azarimal learned even more about the Tribunal, how it worked on the inside, how it's power could change Morrowind in a single sermon. Azarimal took up learning more fire magic, a deadly weapon that almost all Dunmer could use. He flew through the ranks of the Temple and gained a good name as a righteous mer and a fist of flame. When the Argonians invaded southern Morrowind, Azarimal pitched his name in and fought on the front lines. He gained a name as The Dragon of Dagon, his fire consuming many legions of Argonians. Alas, the Argonians proved too much for the Dunmer and pushed them far, far north. Azarimal who was captured was tortured, his face (which he keeps hidden under a mask) was burned terribly with acid, deforming many of his features, it also left him slightly blind but whited his eyes.

Azarimal was able to escape in the middle of the night, grabbing his Tribunal robes and his mask, and began to run. He ran for days, taking a break only to sleep and eat/drink. He eventually made it to Riften, of course he had no money to his name and everyone steered away from him due to his acid scarred face. Azarimal found a job working on a small farm, he gained enough money to buy himself a small shack not far from Shor's Stone.

Azarimal began to boil in his own hate and anger, barely able to see and not able to find a steady job. He became a merc for hire, even though he was getting blinder with time, he could still see and his fire still burned with the decades of welling hate.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Thats great! I think you should join us when we're on the road traveling, cause we're soon leaving the tavern we're in. But you decide ;)

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    So, how many participants does this put us at?