• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DEiTY Po0kiE

To whomever this may concern:

Why on God's green Earth would anyone approve of "the pilgrim's path" quest? Doing it once is alright. The fact that it's reoccurring is pure insanity. I literally have to stop mid-game to complete it because for whatever reason, the quest makes you sick! Huh? I stopped playing Skyrim a while back because of college, etc. But now that I've got some free time on my hands, these are the cards I am dealt. PLEASE remove this quest from the game. I figured that once I got rid of the bounties on my head it would go away [2 very small bounties I ignored] but no. And I'm not even wearing said armor? Come on. You had to have seen that this was a game breaker. I've got this quest in front of me right now [honestly only made an account here just so I could complain about this BUG disguised as a "quest"] just before I attempted to complete a different quest, and I can honestly say that if this continues, I'm just gonna un-install it and cross my fingers for the next Elder Scrolls. Unbelievable. Really hoping this reaches the eyes of the developers because WOW. lmao

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts