• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
WARNING
This glitch will level you up rapidly, possibly to level 81. Use with care, as people and creatures become much harder. Otherwise, this guide may contain spoilers.

This is a guide to use the oghma infinium glitch to boost skills and raise levels rapidly. To get the Oghma Infinium, find septimus Sigmus's Outpost in Winterhold Hold. Talk to him inside, and begin Discerning the Transmundane. This quest also starts when you go through with Elder knowledge. Once you get the oghma infinium, do not choose a path, just add it to your inventory. Go to a bookshelf. Save, click on the bookshelf and choose a path. exit the book, but not the bookshelf menu. Put the oghma infinium on the bookshelf. click on the oghma infinium, not the bookshelf. DO NOT CHOOSE A PATH! Just take it off of the bookshelf. Repeat these steps, saving frequently in case you screw up. Eventually, you'll have maxed your skills and level.

kitsunebi

hi! i have question. does anyone know if the Oghma Infinium glitch work if youve already reached level 70, or can you only use it before you reach the last level legitimatly?

King o' the Britains

nope, you can use it whenever, until youre maxed out

Haru17

Lost Falmer
This glitch is the only reason any of my characters ever get to 81, otherwise it's just horrible and grindy past 50, the point at which you have to level unused skills.

King o' the Britains

What?

noahrules98

I gave the lexicon to septimus he took it out of my inventory and when he took it nothing happened and I was wondering when he took it out of my inventory should he have given me the blood thing and then I should be met by hermanius maro and if so that hasn't happened to me and it has been a while since I gave him the lexicon and I have fried waiting for a letter and nothing happened

King o' the Britains

Don't know about that one, look online for a bit. The elder scrolls wiki didn't have it.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Hehe. I found this glitch about three days after the game came out :p Sent a letter to Bethesda support thingy. The response I got said something about:

"A lot of the glitches in The Elder Scrolls Skyrim we already knew about before we relesed the game.
Many of these glitches we don't really think that we are going to repair in the future because many of the glitches in our pervious games have been very liked and approved by the community"

Now that was not exactlly what they said because it was a long time ago and I have deleted the mail but ye. You get the point :p They like glitches....

Bitches loves glitches..:cowboy:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts