• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
In my first run through I played a Dark Elf Archer Assassin, I liked the element of wiping out an entire cave/dungeon without anyone knowing where Death came from. A friend of mine mentioned he always played Heavy armor berserkers, running into the middle of battle and mowing down the opposition.

He got me thinking and I decided to give it a go, I am having a blast now with an Orc character using Daedric Armor and Weapons feeling demi-goddish and invincible. I also decided to give it a go on the Master difficulty, a little learning curve but manageable.

This left me thinking it would be interesting to have a plotline to unify all the Orc strongholds and exercise a little influence on the Stormcloak/Empire/Aldmeri Dominion dynamic. For instance linking the story of returning Malacath's favour back to the Largashbur stronghold to a greater Orc Unity.

Maybe I'm thrashing the whole TES history, I've only started playing at Oblivion, but those are my thoughts.

MF Punk

Heres a list of suggestions - NOT REQUIRED but i'd have a nerdgasm if any of these were put in.

-Demons/daedric from oblivion, The ones in the mehrunes dagon artifact quest were a-okay. Just put one or two in again, remind me of oblivion.

-Dragons, duh. except make them actually mean business, i was a level 50 and slapped them around like ragdolls on master.

-Good storyline for the guilds. I was unimpressed by all 3 guild storys. The swerve in the dark brotherhood got me, but the rest were...bland? Sorry. AND i didnt like how EVERY guild basically said "yo rookie, yo da leader now enjoy!" Have a leader be there, just for recognition if anything else. in fact i remember COUNTING DOWN to the arch mages death with some buddies and it was so predictable. Hilarious, but predictable.

-Violence. We all liked it in fallout 3, and in the brutal viking esque province it would've been perfect.

-Make a badass. Somebody who'll put the protagonist in their place. In oblivion it was mehrunes, in skyrim it was...nobody. I didnt feel like i was really at risk or even cared. I didnt feel like "what i do right now will affect this town! i gotta win!" you came close with miraak but he just didnt have enough development. MAYBE hermaus, but he just seems weak and like...bored i guess.

Make it so like a deadric prince comes, raids a city in a kvatch like style and looks at you, decides your not even worth his calories in walking over and finishing you, he walks back and away leaving your home in uttter destruction, bodies everywhere, gore, famlies done. Really sends a message to not be messed with. Just make a john rambo, give him armor, make him the dragon borns dad or something, and boom. You got a evil bad guy.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
More KO animations. There is nothing I love more than a good killcam. I love grabbing somebody's neck and bashing their head in. I love decapitating. I love it all. But there's too little variety.

JAlexander89

I definitely liked the crafting/home ownership elements of Skyrim; however, I think Bethesda has to be careful to keep the RPG aspect intact. Going the way of Minecraft is really cool, so long as it doesn't get too much like "the sims". Perhaps the ability to own/create "businesses" would be nice.

I would also like to see larger cities, more unique hamlets and towns of various sizes.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts