OOC ~ The Long Path to Lilmoth ~

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    Nevermind. Allow me to create a new character. I do that a lot .-.

Name: Tira
    race: bosmer

Bio: Tira was a experiment by Sheogroath. sheogorath wanted to create the girl so that she represented both Mania and Dementia. That's to a bizarre but very strict upbringing. Sheogoraths wishes came true

Weapon: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080519053610/soulcalibur/images/f/f2/Weapons-Tira.jpg

Personality: Tira has a split personality. Her Mania side is like a child, giggling and optimistic, but quite murderous. Her Dementia side is cold and short tempered, but merciful. Tira in general also has a skooma addiction, and an interest in argonians and khajiit

Skills: Tira is nimble and light. able to literally bounce around a room. Her blade allows her to do flashy andloopy attacks that allow her to cut her foes to ribbons. Shes also quite sneaky

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Despite a bit of a strange bio, you're in. I suppose your past doesn't matter too much and it's a pretty good character.
    So far there's:
    JBar (Titus Marius)
    Isara12 (Tira)
    ChiefScalyNipples (Jeroo-Shei) (love the name. Has a nice ring to it!)
    Ovalteenies (Seikralien)

We just need one or two more people and we can start! I'll probably let one more person apply, give it another day and if someone applies, they'll be in :D

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Name: Lazarus The Black Hat

Race: Breton

Faction: Dawnguard

Class: Witchhunter (light armor, archery, one-handed)

Appearence: long dark brown hair, Golden eyes, slender build, short beard, pale skin.

Equipment: Enhanced dwarven crossbow painted black, dark gray dawnguard armor, black cloak, and a trademark black wide-brimmed hat.

Biography: Lazarus was born in Hammerfell. Growing up amond the redguards lead to a personal distrust of magic. His parents were not mages, and so Lazarus learned to distrust the supernatural. He soon traveled with his family to Skyrim. They lived on a small farm outside Riften. Lazarus proved to be quite the hunter, even the local wood elves could respect his skill. During a visit to the city, Lazarus was recruited by the Jarl's men. Lazarus lived as a city guard, and it was a comfortable life. Lazarus soon awnsered the Jarl's call for mercenaries. He joined the newly cristened Dawnguard, it was the second era. The Dawnguard lost influence, but Lazarus still toiled hunting vampires his bow stiking more than fear into the hearts of his enemies. Then Lazarus was killed, but now there are rumors that a man wearing Lazarus' widebrimmed hat wandering Skyrim.​

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Oooh. That would be nice. Secretly-a-vampire Jeroo-Shei and Dawnguard Lazarus on the same wagon. I love tension like that. Makes me feel all "AWW GURL OH NO HE DIDN'T MMHMM" for some reason. You're in!

Right, we've got five people. If, by tomorrow, we don't have 1 more applicant, we'll start!

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    hmmmm.... I am seriously considering joining this.... It looks good

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    If you wanna join, meben, go ahead and join! The more the merrier. Plus, if you join, we can start sooner because we'll be full and I won't have to follow my policy and wait until half-past-nine at night :p

EDIT: Just looked at when you posted, meben. I'll extend it to Saturday morning because you post fairly late.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Captain said I could join
    Name: Ogronar
    Race: Dark Elf
    Personality: He is very grouchy and isolatated and usually keeps to himself, but he is loyal and will do what must be done, be it right or wrong.
    Appearance:
    images

Bio: His life has been and exhausting his early days were with the fighters quild in Cyrodil till after years of investigating he had finaly found how to join the group assassins known as. The Dark Brotherhood!

He never cared much for the fighters guild his true place was with the dark brotherhood and he knew that. His first step was to kill someone that people would remember and fear them right down to their hearts. He decided to kill a local mad woman who had been there as long as people can remember he smirked at his own devious plan and he wanted to kill her as soon as possible. He took a knife and a throwing dagger. He set off early morning while everyone was still asleep not wanting to wake anyone. He sneaked into her house which was easy enough to pick lock and took his main p,lan to action he treaded lightly towards her room he looked around the house it was dark and dull he could see the outlines of cob webs around him.

He had to be careful as the floorboards creeked and whined under foot causeing noise which most people when asleep would be able to block out, but this woman wasn't most people. He heard the creak of floorboards and the noise coming closer to where he stood. He unsheathed his knife and waited, the tension building up inside him. He saw the old woman walk into sight she screamed and he knew he had to strike now. He sheathed his knife and pulled out his throwing dagger and thrust the dagger towards her chest. She fell backwards to the floorboards her night gown drenched in blood. She screamed once more till there was silence in the house.

After that he went home and slept the next morning a cloaked man standing over him he smiled and he knew his new life would begin. He had traveled to many differnet sanctuaries all over Tamriel only once meeting the Night Mother herself or dead self.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Yeah, you're in.
    Death Raider is an exception, he said he liked Meeb too much so I made an exception.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Okay, I am joining :D Here is my character card

Character name: Edwin
    Race: Breton
    Class: Rogue/Mage
    Looks: Approximately 5'8, skinny and quick with shoulder length dark Black hair, dark green eyes, and Tan skin. His face is thin and he almost always has a mischievous smile playing across his lips. (age 26)
    standalone
    (picture found & Edited by Rekamennos the awesome :D:D:D)
    Personality: Edwin is a cunning smooth talking renagade with an air of trouble always floating around him. He dables in minor crime such as petty theft, smuggling, and the ocasionaly burgalry. He is nice to the few that he calls friends and avoids those who he doesnt like, shying away from direct confrontation whenever posible.
    Combat pref: When forced into a combat situation Edwin will atempt to win by any means posible. He prefers to pick of targets at range with balls of fire or bolts of ice, but is fairly adept at fighting with his daggers and sword in melee as well (when he is forced to). If a situation becomes dangerous Edwin will try to either defuse it with a calming Illusion or set his enemies against eachother with a fury spell. He will then try to escape using invisibility.
    Gear: Edwin is usually dressed in a strange, specially modified robe. Origionally a mages robe from the colledge of winterhold he has added pieces of leather armor to it here and there to provide a little more protection. He also has a variety of bandoliers, potion vials, and pouches arrayed about his torso.
    Weapons: Edwin's sword is a finely made steel weapon that he has put a shock enchantment on (called Shimmerstar)
    His primary Steel dagger also is enchanted, only with a drain life enchantment (its called Thorn)
    He also has three other daggers he uses as throwing weapons.
    Back story: Edwin was Born in High Rock into a wealthy noble family. His adventurous and troublesome personality conflicted with the strict rules of his parents and, at the age of 16 when he was found to have magical ability they gladly shiped him off to the colledge of Winterhold. Edwin stayed there for three years, never moving higher than aprentice due to his strong desire not to work at all. During this time however he did manage to become a somewhat competant mage. However this part of his life ended when he was expelled from the colledge when it was discovered he had been stealing valuable alchemicalingredients from the higher up mages and selling them to the Kajiit Caravans as they passed through. Not to sadened by this Edwin joined up with the Kajiit Caravan for two years, until he decided to go out and wander the vast expanse of skyrim on his own.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    And Chief, It should be noted that in Edwin's timeline this is set after into the dark, so he knows Jeroo but hasn't seen him for 3 years.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    You're in! Okay, we got enough people, we can start. I'll just check my alerts really quick, then make the private thread. I'll edit this post with a link there.

EDIT: Linkified!

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    You're in! Okay, we got enough people, we can start. I'll just check my alerts really quick, then make the private thread. I'll edit this post with a link there.
    I'll post in 2-3 hours when I get back from school :)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    I'll post soon, and by soon I mean in maybe an hour or something cuz I'm takin a nap

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Thread's made, in case all a you haven't noticed c:

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    I am here and posting soon. And Nagisus, did your character bit his thumb at the people in your first post? Thats hilarious XD