Private The Hunter's Game Now The Hunter's Bane

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    Ki'lara sat in a tree for a moment waiting, waiting, and there it was, she shot her bow at an unsuspecting deer, the arrow hit the animal right in the gullet and cause a great amount of blood to squirt out of it's neck. It began to run but quickly it fell over dead. She quickly jumped out of the tree landing with a soft thump. She then walked over to the body and grabbed the kill by its antlers before dragging off back to her home, to the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary in Dawnstar.

After she got home she was greeted with happiness and what not from the other members, she smiled her toothy smile at them showing her teeth, in her mind she thought. "A few months after joining the Brotherhood and a few months of minor contracts that I made into very amusing reports for the other members to read, and then killing that Jarl's Thain now maybe I can get some res-" a lower Brotherhood member ran in fully garbed in shrouds said in a gruff voice. "Sister the Listener has assigned to very special contracts for you!" he came to her handing her two scrolls and shooed him away. She read out the contracts before purring out softly. "The Farmer.....you shall fall tonight....and I will have your head brother Khajiit..." She grabbed a quiver of arrows, her bow she stole from the Foresworn, and two Steel Daggers she then ran out of the Sanctuary beginning the hunt.

Ra'jirr

The Honorable
    After Ra'jirr sold several suits of armor in Whiterun, he returned home and took a quick, hour long nap. After waking he went into his basement where he had several full suits of heavy armor, ranging from Iron to Daedric, along with a couple target dummies. He put on a full suit of Ebony armor, including the helm, grabbed his massive Daedric Warhammer and began swinging at the dummy.

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    After about three hours of traveling Ki'lara finally made it to Rorikstead, she stood on a hill over looking the city, the night shrouded her and she wore her black leather armor, it covered her arms, legs, feet and hands but her head was covers with a cloth face covering, only her white eyes could be seen.
    She quickly ran down the hill, she came to the first house and she thought to herself. "Where would this damned man be.....I could ask around....but...." she purred softly as she slowly crawled to the front of the house like a real feline to the front door and picked the lock quickly before silently stepping into the house. She looked around and saw a room lit by a small candle light, crawled over as close as possible to peer into the room. A couple slept in a bed, two Nords not her target, she purred quietly before leaving the house. She then looked to the next four houses and and thought. "Great more to go...." She darted close to the next house to continue her search.

Ra'jirr

The Honorable
    After an hour went by, he stopped for a short break and removed his breastplate, gloves, and helmet, and set his war hammer down. He wrapped his palm in a band and began punching the dummy.

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    After searching the other three houses she arrived at the final house, picking the first lock with ease, she again into the house without being heard or noticed. She looked around the place noticing a lovey fireplace, above the fire place she noticed a pair of dear antlers, then she looked around to see a stack of old journals and some alchemy ingredients and and a small work area.
    "Hmmm this man is more than a farmer.....but still he will fall to my blade like all the rest...." she smirked under her mask. She then noticed a stairwell that lead to a basement, she slowly and softly went down the stairs to the door, noticing the light from within the room she began to pick the lock but this one was not as easy and she began to struggle with it making a lot of noise.

Ra'jirr

The Honorable
    After hearing the noise he stopped what he was doing and reached for his armor, putting back on, and arming himself with his hammer. He chuckled softly, as whoever was coming for him was probably told he was a farmer, so he sat down and laid his war hammer on his lap, and hummed softly to himself as he waited.

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    She finally picked the lock, she didn't open the door yet as she thought to herself. "He was bound to here me.....maybe...I should...." she instantly grabbed her daggers and then opened the door slowly as she purred out loud making sure her snow white eyes stared into his. "It seems that the High Elves want you dead my fellow Khajiit......" she paused her voice as she over looked his weapon and armor she then hissed loudly as she thought to herself. "Farmer.....damned idiots..."

Ra'jirr

The Honorable
    He couldn't help but laugh at the blatant surprise in the woman's eyes. "Welcome, Suthay-raht. Let me greet you.." And with that he charged at her, his hammer in one hand, a grin on his face as he swings it over his head to meet her temple.

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    She quickly evaded by diving between his legs, she hissed and instantly recovered by jumping on the table. She then laughed out. "So you are indeed big...I guess you are a Senche-raht then.....this will be interesting...."

Ra'jirr

The Honorable
    Side-steps before the dagger reaches, grabs the small Khajiit by the shoulder and hurls her down onto the floor, pulls out a vial of potent paralysis and quickly pours it onto her to keep her from moving.

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    She froze as the potion was poured onto her but she was perfectly prepared for such things, her armor being enchanted to counter act the venom's and ichors from Spiders, Chorus, and Falmer poisons. But she sat there limp on the floor waiting to strike.

Ra'jirr

The Honorable
    Eyes her closely, and, instead of using his hammer, he drops it beside him and, before waiting to see if it worked or not, he readied his fist to pummel her.

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    Suddenly her hand quickly stabbed the dagger into his foot, she rolled back toward the stairs. "Just die! We both know how this is going to end! DIE! DIE! DIE!" she yelled at him before springing at him again to stab his throat.

Ra'jirr

The Honorable
    Falls to his knee after being stabbed, but before she got to him he managed to get a grip on her neck, slamming her head against the stone wall once, attempting to render her unconscious.

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    Her vision blurred at the slam, she tried to go to stab him but her dagger fell, she hissed slightly kicking him a moment before passing out from the pain.

Ra'jirr

The Honorable
    Looks down at the unconscious assassin, puzzled as to who ordered the hit. He lies her down, chaining her so that she can't escape. After doing this he sharpens his axe, muttering "I will get answers.."

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    After bring knocked out Ki'lara dreamed of being on the hunt, she was on the trail of hunting a Stag, she followed the trail but as she found the animal it had befallen something extreme. It had morphed into just a mass of fur but then suddenly two fur covered arms, sprung from the mass, then a voice came from it saying. "Ah now the game has changed young hunter......" the mass of fur then began to rise from two legs that had come from under it, then a loud sickening crunch came from nowhere before a head of a werewolf appeared. Ki'lara instinctively launched an arrow into the werewolf's head.
    Its head instantly jerked back, still standing up right there was a howl that shook the bearings of Ki'lara's mind. The werewolf looked at her then in a deep voice it said. "The true test begins young hunter, as your master......I'm commanding you to learn from your failure.......now you shall become the hunted.....you will be wanted throughout Skyrim.....and the only way you can get rid of the marks of shame is by hunting the Listener of the Darkbrother Hood.....the Listener has been planning something a snake does when following it's prey." the werewolf instantly jumped at Ki'lara and pinned her against the ground glaring into her snow white eyes, its eyes being a bright blue. "You may gather a hunting party, do keep in mind....the Brotherhood knows of your failure....."
    "Bu-but but..." her heart were filled with fear but then suddenly the werewolf bit into her neck.
    She roared extremely loud and her eyes turned a dark yellow as she yelled out in anger. "RELEASE ME! RELEASE ME NOW DAMN YOU!"