The Game of Thrones thread! (Warning: Spoilers will be present!)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Ok, the character you missed the most.

Probably Drogo, though what I really miss is Daenerys with Drogo. I loved them. They were together for so little time, and so much time has passed since his death, but it still seems like this huge tragedy in her life that she will never stop mourning. I hate that Drogo's barely been mentioned in the show since the first season. In the books, you can see that she still misses him and longs for him, four books later.

I'm going to miss Oberyn a lot, too. Never cared for him in the books, but absolutely adored him in the show.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I guess they chose the right actor for Oberyn because everyone misses him! :D
AND DAFUQ IS WITH THAT INTRO!!

Sickle

The Lucid Dream
Still wishing they could of done the Children scene better.. the fireballs made no sense.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
I didn't even know this thread existed! Very cool.

Go House Martel!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I didn't even know this thread existed! Very cool.

Go House Martel!

I don't know if you read the whole thread, but just a little reminder: The thread is up to date with the tv season. Please keep knowledge you have from the books away from this thread. The spoiler warning is for people who didn't see the latest episode of the series ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts