The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Anniversary Edition

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

James781

Hello everyone, I would like to share with you my thoughts on The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Anniversary Edition. I bought it on Difmark. https://difmark.com/en/buy-console-account-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-anniversary-edition-ps5-72787. I'm a big fan of Skyrim and its lore. But I decided to play the fifth part only a week ago. Unfortunately, the expectations of the game did not materialize. It's hard to explain, but I didn't like the game at all. And this is strange, since most of my friends highly appreciated it. I've played the old parts so much that I can't get used to and accept something new. For me, it was better to play a few hours in TESO than in the fifth part. Because of this, the whole game was boring and dull for me. In terms of control, combat and graphics for the game, I have no questions. But damn, I'm not happy with the game at all. So I decided to ask you if there is someone among gamers on this forum who has encountered a similar problem?

Pete

I play it on PC. I use a few mods, but I wouldn't recommend doing that until after you are quiet familiar with the game and played it for a while. It's an old classic now. If you treat it as such, and get into the 'lore' - you may enjoy it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts