• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Spenny

Mod Developer
Post here if you have any ideas for the backstory on the cartel.

I'm currently working on a story for them, basically involving their origins/activities in Cyrodiil.

Potential tie in with everyone's favorite jester (or at least his writings)...

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
We can all write stories, but is there anybody involved who can actually make mods?

Stories have to be written taking into account technical limitations.

Brian92

what if you have the option to join 1 of 2 factions, one to fight the cartel and the cartel itself, sort of like dawnguard, the cartel is run by Peryite the deadric prince of pestilence as a new plan to plague mortals or something.

not sure if anyone is watching this thread any more but i like the thought of a cartel cad bane imedietly springs to mind but id like a cartel who smuggle exotic items though skyrim then the dragon born falls upon the stash and brings it to whiterun and beacause of that he sighns his death warrent as the jarl is involved with it lol then the cartel take him to hq and beat him senseless i like the thought of the hq on the hills above solitude and the dragon born uses the thume on the cartel and blows him away then the leader of the cartel gives him chance to join

Brian92

I think this has potential but if this needs a storyline, after dragonborn gets captured there's a dead end, smuggling drugs won't work because there's fast travel, maybe if there's other drug pushers that dragonborn has to "a hem" take care of.......

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts