• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Cainith

A man in his early 20’s enters the Inn, a brown pack over his shoulders. Through the dirt on his face it’s obvious his young features, high cheekbones and full lips, but his clothes scream “sellsword!”. He’s a man who stands out in the tavern more than even the Argonian barkeep. From his height, you’d guess he was a Brenton. From his skin color, you’d guess he was a Redguard. From his muscle, you’d figure him to be a Nord. But his hair speaks loudest, long and pulled back into a bun, a dark reddish brown wavy mop, coated in a layer of grease from his travels. The man doesn’t look like he’s been here before, taking a moment to glance from corner to corner to familiarize himself with the place before finally taking a seat on a lone table in the furthest part of the bar. He then moves the second chair of the table closer to him, using it as a footrest. Pulling open his bag the man unveils from a sheet of cloth some dried meat and begins to eat. It’s obvious he’s not Highborn, as he uses no fork or knife but instead his teeth when he tears into the meat. He doesn’t seem to particularly care how others feel about that fact, and acts as if he’s the only man in the room.

Accalia

Acclia Sees this and walks over to him with her bright red hair following behind her she grabbed the chair and pulled it back to get his feet off of it and she sits down and orders a white-gold-tower.
    “So sellsword What are you doing here?”

Cainith

He looks up from his meal with a slight smile on his face. “Did i ask for company, lass?” he raises an eyebrow, looking at you. With a pause from eating his meal, he puts his feet back up, this time into your lap, sense you took the chair out from under him. The dirt from his travels which accumulated at the bottom of his boot dirties your clothes.

Accalia

Acclia gives a soft growl and pushes his feet off of her lap and the dirt go on to her fur clothes.
    “Did I ask for you to do that?”

Cainith

Cainith smiles, obviously enjoying annoying her “No, but i didn’t ask you to sit here, yet you did.” Cain stops eating, turning his attention to the woman “So why? You’s a whore or something? Because i ain’t payin’”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Night was falling over the city of Riften, the streets were mostly empty exept for a few guards patroling. But among the darkness and shadows was a figure, garbed in black and red, walking with the grace of a predator, face hidden by a mask. As he walked he saw the tavern of the city, the bee and barb. He looked for a opening and found one, a window was wide open to let the fresh air in. His eyes glowed purple with power before he changed, in his Place stood a crow slightly bigger then any other of his kind, and black feathers faiding into cromson.

He flew through the window, and observed the people in it, the first he could see of interest was a man and a woman whom looked like they were talking but not in the good way, he decided to have some fun and flew down and landed on the table, eyes still glowing with power "caw caw" he said, waiting for their reaction with amused eyes

Cainith

Cain jumps back for a second “What in all the Gods of Fire and Fook? Who let that thing in here?” Cain pauses for a moment, noticing the birds own calmness at being surrounded by people. “Is it considered poaching if i make that my meal?” he asks his “friend” sitting next to him. Cain grabs a fork off the table and starts to move towards the crow with it, gently poking it to see if it flies away.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias nipped hard on the mans finger as he was poking him, drawing blood. He wanted to be amused not dinner, annoyance Clear in his body Language. His his cold eyes started to glow purple again, a warning to not poke him anymore, hopefuly the man understood that. But he hasn't made any more sounds, being silent the hole time

Accalia

Acclia rolled her eyes.
    “I’m not a whore unlike Helga now if you want a whore talk to that bitch. Anyways I just wanted to ask a simple question you need to answer.”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias was amused by the womans answer, he hopped up in the back of her chair and nibled lightly at her ear. He liked her spirit that's for sure

Accalia

Acclia smiles and pet the birds head softly.
    She liked the bird for damn sure he got the mans blood drawn and that was something he deserved.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
    Though it was nightfall, the inn seemed somewhat busy. With a few hither and thither. The streets, were empty, with not a soul to be found.

The heavy footsteps of an armoured man, Wilheim was his name, pounded the floor on the way to the inn. He entered, with his Manslayer unsheathed, clutched tightly in his hands, ready to fight as he didn’t know what to expect of this strange land. He scanned the room, wearily, everyone stared at him. He felt rude, and sheathed his sword. He then fixated his eyes on the bonfire and walked hastily towards it.

“Praise the sun, I can finally rest” he muttered

His estus flasks refilled with immediate effect, and he gulped 3 down in quick succession. He went to take off his helmet and hesitated, as he realised that he’s been hollow for quite some time and didn’t want to shock anyone- out of his pocket he pulled out one of his last few reamaining effigies- a human effigy. He squeezed it firmly, absorbing it into his body. He removed his helmet, and placed it by his side. He took a sharp breath through his nose, taking in the long forgotten smells of Home.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts